~one~ ~two~ many hugs.

DeletedUser

Might be a tactical/strategic decision rather than a decision based on fear ;)

DeletedUser

Might be a tactical/strategic decision rather than a decision based on fear ;)

Tactical fear.

And in response to you Charmander I think you just like trying to wind me up on the externals. I will have large fries with that attempt please. ;)

DeletedUser

Someone who declares on a tribe, but is too scared to tell his name is what makes me giggle :icon_rolleyes:

omg are you bloody serious,a decent player wants to take on the hugzys and all you want to know who he is,oh so all of you hugzys sends him nukes,dont be so bloody silly,why would he,he aint scared of you,if he was he wouldnt be fighting you,treat him as you would all enemys all enemys ,you hugzys actually thought this would be done by christmas but people like him are being a thorn in your side and as i see it stopping this complete and utter bull,you elities find him,if you are so bloody good,last i heard he was going under the name of the scarlet pimpernel :)

DeletedUser

Dear jay:
Can you separate your thoughts into vaguely comprehensible sentences? Would be a big help.
Kthxbai.

basically saying why should he tell them his name,he is already doing well by fighting the hugzys,they are so sure of themselves that they will kill everyone,eventually they will come across him,and last i knew his ingame name was the scarlet pimpernel

hows that mate

DeletedUser92671

we did the tribalwide op on dpilgrim for giggles because WE CAN, we have one thing no one else on this world has, a 100% active tribe so getting everyone to particiapte in an op where we was to take no village was just a bit of fun on the side,

i dont think theres another tribe on this world that could possible spare the time to such a thing with a 100% participation rate....

thats where the giggles came from, not from knocking 50K off a player... :/

DeletedUser

OI GUYS!

I won't tolerate language flames. Not everyone's first language is English so be considerate and patient when reading posts.
That is all.

Mike.

DeletedUser

we did the tribalwide op on dpilgrim for giggles because WE CAN, we have one thing no one else on this world has, a 100% active tribe so getting everyone to particiapte in an op where we was to take no village was just a bit of fun on the side,

i dont think theres another tribe on this world that could possible spare the time to such a thing with a 100% participation rate....

So let me get this straight. with 150.703.923 points, and 88 members your 100% active tribe all participated in an cat op for giggles against a 1 mio point player... and took off

It was only 50k?? ..
... ^

While overall it may have been "for fun" which is good and dandy and all, it wasn't very effective. Even I do that sort of thing too if I'm 150x as large as the other player. I just typically succeed in having fun.

@char,
I was flaming be and you lost my post? D: xD

DeletedUser

And you claim we're not fighting the majority of ~one~ :icon_rolleyes:
Also, think again. Not really 100% participation rate from ~one~ :)
Lol, and 100% active tribe? Then why the recent expulsions and, shall I say, other attempts at getting the tribe more active? ;)

DeletedUser

OI GUYS!

I won't tolerate language flames. Not everyone's first language is English so be considerate and patient when reading posts.
That is all.

Mike.

Forgive me again Charmander.

If I was going to speak in a French public forum which is optional then I would make sure my French was up to a reasonable standard. I think Jayy is just 10 cent short of the dollar and his first language is probably English. But if not he should have a bit more respect for the language he is trying to write in than have a mountain of grammar/spelling mistakes. I think thats a fair comment.

As for our LAPdog, tribes always have inactives etc and I'm sure percentage wise it is not any better or worse than your tribe.

Social Disorder

Side 1:
Tribes: ~One~
Side 2:
Tribes: LAP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 38
Difference: 115

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 8
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,351,767
Side 2: 262,823
Difference: 1,088,944

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,962
Side 2: 72,812
Difference: 111,150

chart

DeletedUser

Weekly stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 36
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 594,443
Side 2: 334,350
Difference: 260,093

chart

[/spoil]

Sure, it could be expected that we lose the war. After all, we are 5x smaller and cannot send support from deep within our core 90+ hrs away. However, the margin is much closer than one would expect from the relative sizes of the two tribes :)

Social Disorder

Yep - try to find excuses already

You're the one who declares on externals;)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,741
Side 2: 496
Difference: 1,245

chart

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 51
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,308,099
Side 2: 3,317,891
Difference: 11,990,208

chart

Side 1: 1,174,942
Side 2: 472,886
Difference: 702,056

chart

Last month stats

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sure, it could be expected that we lose the war. After all, we are 5x smaller and cannot send support from deep within our core 90+ hrs away. However, the margin is much closer than one would expect from the relative sizes of the two tribes :)

If I thought I had no chance of winning I would not bother. But I suppose we need players like you to make the TW world go round (not that there is many players left in .net, but thats another topic)..

I would like to take this opportunity to wish LAP all the best in this war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If I thought I had no chance of winning I would not bother. But I suppose we need players like you to make the TW world go round (not that there is many players left in .net, but thats another topic)..

I would like to take this opportunity to wish LAP all the best in this war :icon_wink:

Why declare? Because no one else is willing to put themselves underneath the spotlight and LAP could either go into nonexistence quietly or very loudly and cause problems. Since LAP obviously lack the hug-capabilities, we did not choose the former.

@SD, you can look at that as an excuse if you want. *shrug* I just wouldn't brag about (not) facestomping a tribe 1/7 your size. But it's cool. I think your tribe already came up with excuses for you. Hmm what were they?

You are not fighting the majority of One, don't argue, its just a fact.

i think the "giggles" part is just a glimpse of what our "tribe" can do with just a fraction of participation...

heaven help those who get the whole tribe against them.

Good luck to LAP .
Atleast now One will get some fight .

As for those complaining abt LAP not fighting the full tribe of One , its not really LAP's fault that One has ppl all over the world .

well,, as you know not all of one is fighting that war.

two things,

firstly, your not exactly fighting a tribe 5x times your size...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe anyone who is not in ~One~ now has an official built-in excuse to lose, and we should simply put it on the table and then close any and all chest-thumping, i'm better than you are, neener neener neener, you're a noob, etc etc etc threads k?

1. ~one~ is too big, i/we're expected to lose - but we can go out fighting and point our fingers at them saying - "you had to work to kill me"
2. ~one~ likes to hug - "how can we beat recruitment?" (perhaps working with other tribes in the world?... hmmmm, not that anyone else hasn't thought of that *checks his reports to see incomings from a few different tribes, "yep here they are"*)
3. ~one is arrogant - not anymore arrogant than anyone who posts anything about hugging... you don't like it, great opinion, i/we don't agree... doesn't mean i'm better or anyone else is better. EVERY world has had major additions and/or subtractions to leading tribes, creating new tribes and disbanning others... Had we stayed as separate tribes, people would be saying "ohhh, now the top 3 or 4 tribes are working together...blah blah blah", and the debate would continue.
4. ~one~ isn't active... ~one~ is active... the only thing to say is... try us... stats don't lie>>>> don't flame, don't talk, don't accuse... just send and may the best player(s) win

just please please please promise you won't send anymore of these, or we might just give up without fighting... http://en47.tribalwars.net/public_report/e0f4ef39e36c88ecf60c4b30584b5b12

DeletedUser

When players over 100 hrs away are sending long range support and sending nukes, then yes, we're fighting the majority of one.

And, thanks for your good sportsmanship comment ;)
I hope we make a good challenge for you :)

Hmm.. 100 hours??

I have 108:48:04 by ram speed between my most western village and my most eastern village, so that is not reason to say you fight a majority of the tribe, I know you dont!

But as BeOwned said, thanks for not quitting, I know the players that DO fight you apreesiates this :)

SBS>
I guess the catop is just one of those exceptions that confirms the rule *L*

ps: funny thing is, when I started to read this hread, it was 5-1, at the end it is 7-1 in size. Are we really growing THAT fast? ;op *LOL*

January 10th, 05:30
Doing quite well for fighting a tribe 5x our size ;)

Today, 05:28:
I just wouldn't brag about (not) facestomping a tribe 1/7 your size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess the catop is just one of those exceptions that confirms the rule *L*

ps: funny thing is, when I started to read this hread, it was 5-1, at the end it is 7-1 in size. Are we really growing THAT fast? ;op *LOL*

i never claimed you guys were 5x as large. You quoted two different people and i think your tribesmate may have been the first to claim 5x (not that this point really matters or has any significance...) He's measuring in points, I measured in villages.

Don't nitpick stats -.-'. They tend to be... factualy *gasp*.

also, confirms what rule? every tribe has its inactives? or did i miss a point?

@ cand, i've never stated to be better. it was just implied. :p

More seriously,

1. ~one~ is too big, i/we're expected to lose - but we can go out fighting and point our fingers at them saying - "you had to work to kill me"meh, more like "we had fun facing a tribe significantly larger than us, because it's tribalWARS" And you know what candidus, i sure hope you have some damn fun too. You know why? Once LAP is gone, w47 will be as boring as it was before. Mindlessly nobling out random players who can't put up any fight... Haven't you seen WU's stats?
2. ~one~ likes to hug - "how can we beat recruitment?" (perhaps working with other tribes in the world?... hmmmm, not that anyone else hasn't thought of that *checks his reports to see incomings from a few different tribes, "yep here they are"*) i've not used this point. But having 20 more members than us is not very helpful in our favor... if you kindly look at the other thread recently created (dun remember the name of who did it), you'll see LAP has the best stats out of all the other tribes with a 1-3 ratio. *shrug* the others aren't willing/able to coordinate
3. ~one is arrogant - not anymore arrogant than anyone who posts anything about hugging... you don't like it, great opinion, i/we don't agree... doesn't mean i'm better or anyone else is better. EVERY world has had major additions and/or subtractions to leading tribes, creating new tribes and disbanning others... Had we stayed as separate tribes, people would be saying "ohhh, now the top 3 or 4 tribes are working together...blah blah blah", and the debate would continue. Being huge does not give a right to be arrogant, so with THAT said, ONE does have a right to be arrogant. Many of their players are very good, top players. This world was one of the most hyped with premades, if you do recall... some people stayed to play. Had you stayed as seperate tribes, you would have preferably not hugged so much and made the world interesting. also, those changes are typically brought about by war. tribes are created/disbanded when one tribe wins and selectively recruits
4. ~one~ isn't active... ~one~ is active... the only thing to say is... try us... stats don't lie>>>> don't flame, don't talk, don't accuse... just send and may the best player(s) win i never said you/one is inactive. also, you're on the forums. All we do here is talk. Don't like it? Leave.

Sorry for lack of quote. It was a secondary thought to reply to you candidus.