seriously.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
33lchhc.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
1850_War.jpg
[/SPOIL]

As the newest inductee to LAP, I, on my tribes' behalf, and with their permission, formally declare war, for better or for worse. Whatever will happen, LAP knows it did not sit down this fight against unbeatable odds. Good luck.to us... we need it. 1/7 your villages.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~One~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 75
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,359
Side 2: 676,019
Difference: 336,660

chart

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 17
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 142,521
Side 2: 147,581
Difference: 5,060

chart

[/SPOIL]

Will try to keep this post up for stats. LAP is not claiming they will win, simply that they are making a stand. Again, good luck.

DeletedUser

Doing quite well for fighting a tribe 5x our size ;)

I doubt ~one~ will need "good luck" in this instance. It's like a fat gi-normous hippo sitting on a tiger cub :)

DeletedUser

Doing quite well for fighting a tribe 5x our size ;)

well,, as you know not all of one is fighting that war.
seriously, nothing have really changed, everyone is fighting the same players as we did b4 we made one. it´s not like LAP is the only tribe left in W47 ;)

DeletedUser92671

two things,

firstly, your not exactly fighting a tribe 5x times your size...
i know for one i am not fighting LAP, your probs not fighting a quarter of our tribe....

secondly, thankyou for 'making a stand' enemies around me are just quiting one by one....
good sportsmanship.

DeletedUser

When players over 100 hrs away are sending long range support and sending nukes, then yes, we're fighting the majority of one.

And, thanks for your good sportsmanship comment ;)
I hope we make a good challenge for you :)

Social Disorder

Goodluck LAP

PS SBS, you wouldn't mind saying what account you are on right?;)

DeletedUser

You are not fighting the majority of One, don't argue, its just a fact.

DeletedUser

Whether fighting a majority of a tribe or not. The whole tribe is always included in stats as it just makes sense and saves time.
Does it matter if the whole tribe of ~one~ is not joining in? As that doesn't make a difference in the tribes size. Just saying.

DeletedUser

You are not fighting the majority of One, don't argue, its just a fact.

Riiiiiight. That huge op on dpi with all the cats wasn't tribalwide either and didn't have some of your furthest members sending nukes/cats... ohhhh wait. :/

Goodluck LAP Thanks... but

PS SBS, you wouldn't mind saying what account you are on right?;)

I would, but you probably wouldn't believe me anyways from what nin tells me. I'm not trustworthy or something. :lol:
It's nice to hear you think so highly of me. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Social Disorder

Ohh - so you are going to be a pussy and don't tell your name? Good man:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ohh - so you are going to be a pussy and don't tell your name? Now thats what a real man should do

If you wanna have a dick measuring contest and call me a coward, you're free to come find me on skype. But i'm bringing pants, so if you want to not be a total *cough*ash(like the pokemon character, right charmander?) hat*cough* to your ex-tribesmate, try making an educated post. Thanks.

Edit: For the record, I still held you with respect until nin told me about that incident. It disappoints me that a former leader is going to throw a fit and call me untrustworthy to my new leaders face. (well, nin isn't lead, but you get the idea.) Completely disrespectful and offcolor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to LAP .
Atleast now One will get some fight .

As for those complaining abt LAP not fighting the full tribe of One , its not really LAP's fault that One has ppl all over the world .
Nor is it LAP's fault that One is fighting everyone else as well .

DeletedUser

Good luck LAP.:) looking forward to seeing you on the battle field.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 10
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 200,923
Side 2: 86,824
Difference: 114,099

chart

DeletedUser91571

I can't believe the whining from formally respectable players. Of course everyone who isn't in ~one~ is fighting the whole tribe of one. Don't argue, it's just a fact. ~one~ declared war on the rest of the world (and on the game of TW itself). It would be ludicrous for every ~one~ member to attack every non-~one~ player. I don't think there is anybody who thinks you all are that stupid. How about you give the rest of us "non-elite" players a little credit.

Maybe you should just complete the hugsy trifecta and all the uber members of ~one~ could change their account names to match. How about: Richard Cranium 1, Richard Cranium 2, Richard Cranium 3, Richard Cranium 4, ...

DeletedUser

i think the "giggles" part is just a glimpse of what our "tribe" can do with just a fraction of participation...

heaven help those who get the whole tribe against them.

Social Disorder

i think the "giggles" part is just a glimpse of what our "tribe" can do with just a fraction of participation...

heaven help those who get the whole tribe against them.

Someone who declares on a tribe, but is too scared to tell his name is what makes me giggle :icon_rolleyes: