~one~ ~two~ many hugs.

DeletedUser

Meh, they had one/two successful ops on a player who was away for the weekend.

Social Disorder

Meh, they had one/two successful ops on a player who was away for the weekend.

Oh really, thats why she came on skype on the day we started attacking =)

And yes, we had 3 ops and all of them are successfull;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser75518

I think it worth pointing out that Solidarity came about as a stand against the tribal wars corporation messing about with major and only reason for joining and paying for rules and doing this more than an acceptable time into the world. Its not hugs for the sake of hugs its standing up for money i and many others have invested in and the sooner we shut the world down the better.

DeletedUser

I think it worth pointing out that Solidarity came about as a stand against the tribal wars corporation messing about with major and only reason for joining and paying for rules and doing this more than an acceptable time into the world. Its not hugs for the sake of hugs its standing up for money i and many others have invested in and the sooner we shut the world down the better.

the world isn't going away nearly as fast as solidarity made it seem it was going to. So you're wrong. They will have to invest a large amount more of money to finish the world as it is not ending soon. So be quiet, you're wrong, just like ~one~

Social Disorder

the world isn't going away nearly as fast as solidarity made it seem it was going to. So you're wrong. They will have to invest a large amount more of money to finish the world as it is not ending soon. So be quiet, you're wrong, just like ~one~

:icon_eek:

You're wrong - we are ending it faster than it WOULD of have ended.

Believe it or not, but you guys are the stupids, not us :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

but this world could have been as great as any other. you say you're trying to end it so you can go play other worlds with.. more of the money? your arguments lack sense. This world is no better or worse now than other worlds.

If you want to argue this, mail me. If you have something useful or pnp to say about the war then you can stay, but, as you've fail to make any (winning) rebuttals thus far, i can assume you have none.

DeletedUser

the world isn't going away nearly as fast as solidarity made it seem it was going to. So you're wrong.

Who made out we were going to do this really quickly. Its not a easy process with morale etc.

However if the former top tribes warred allowing people like you to barb munch and turtle the world would have taken much longer than the current course.

We are not bothered how 'wrong' ~One~ is. Can't be any more wrong than a rim barb munching tribe.

DeletedUser91571

The mantra of ~one~

I WANT IT NOW!
brat-willy-wonka.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't get why Deli/vonkruse deleted and turned barb then :/
If our attacks were too much for them to handle they should've just passed the sit along to SD :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with your attacks mate ;) At least, thats not why vonkruse hitted the delete button.

Social Disorder

but this world could have been as great as any other. you say you're trying to end it so you can go play other worlds with.. more of the money? your arguments lack sense. This world is no better or worse now than other worlds.

If you want to argue this, mail me. If you have something useful or pnp to say about the war then you can stay, but, as you've fail to make any (winning) rebuttals thus far, i can assume you have none.

The only problem is you don't want to tell your name :icon_evil:

@Ninmage: Good idea!

DeletedUser

Who made out we were going to do this really quickly. Its not a easy process with morale etc.

However if the former top tribes warred allowing people like you to barb munch and turtle the world would have taken much longer than the current course.

We are not bothered how 'wrong' ~One~ is. Can't be any more wrong than a rim barb munching tribe.

1. if morale is what you see as a hinderance, you're stupid. i seriously doubt you have anyone under 35% morale. if you have 10x villages than the person you are nobling out, you still come out way positive. And if you're nonsuck, you'll clear out all their villages and take them simultaneously so you don't have to face crappy morale. So, don't feed me THAT crap.

2. "people like you" people like me? :/ i took 2-3 barbs whilst i maintained the account, thanks you very much. Even still, if you talk about LAP in general, LAP has done a far better job than the other rim tribes.

:icon_eek:

You're wrong - we are ending it faster than it WOULD of have ended.

Believe it or not, but you guys are the stupids, not us :icon_wink:

you're doing it with no fun. If you are, then there's something demented in you that LIKES having 10x villages than the person you're facing and not having to coordinate against them. That is not skill. That is not fun. That is stupid.

Seem to be HE IS afraid of us. :lol:

I seem to recall helping you into your account when you were virtually rimmed. and working with you a bit. And trust me, I'm not afraid of you. Maybe jjj, but not you or SD. And you two are far more northeast than jj.

DeletedUser

1. if morale is what you see as a hinderance, you're stupid. i seriously doubt you have anyone under 35% morale. if you have 10x villages than the person you are nobling out, you still come out way positive. And if you're nonsuck, you'll clear out all their villages and take them simultaneously so you don't have to face crappy morale. So, don't feed me THAT crap.

2. "people like you" people like me? :/ i took 2-3 barbs whilst i maintained the account, thanks you very much. Even still, if you talk about LAP in general, LAP has done a far better job than the other rim tribes.

1:Morale is not helpful, and it does slow down the process. I'm talking about the goal ~One~ has and its not by any means finished because LAP has not rolled over like the other tribes.

2: LAP has done a much better job than the other rim tribes. But in the end they are a rim tribe, you have admitted you are going to lose this war... So in the end it is unimportant what our views are other than a bit of verbal bashing and banter on a public forum.

Lastly, SD has built is account up into the position to take out players 10x his size (as have most of ~One~ through activity and hard work one way or another), if LAP were up to par they would be a similar size.
You're points hold no value to me because you jump on here mouthing off about how we feed you CRAP, are demented and have no fun. But really thats for us to determine, not for you to tell us. We want to see a world out, so lets put the toys back in the pram and stop barking the same old lines of unfair play and accept the facts..

Much love Turks. x

DeletedUser

Zzz i'm not mad because you guys are beating up the little guys (well i am a tad, but that's not really the problem :/). It's what you're not doing -- which is fighting the big guys... fighting the wars that should have happened. :/. I could care less that you rim all the small tribes. You're right. They are small and did not match the level required to survive (no offense to anyone. *shrug*). But the three tribes didn't fight each other, and that's my problem -- you aren't fighting each other. you grouped up to fight people significantly smaller than yourselves. THAT is why i put such emphasis on our size versus your size. We can go all day turks. *puts on cool glasses* :p

On a side note, you talk about rim tribes as if they stand no chance >.>. There have been some pretty boss rim tribes in past worlds that have excelled in their own worlds. But that is neither here nor there. It is for you to determine whether or not you're right. It's my job to make you wrong.... or wonder if you're right or not. both are alright with me... l2pnp.

oh.. and as for the morale points, it shouldn't be much of a hinderance is all i'm saying. I do not believe that it is a really good excuse... for reasons already provided. I didn't say that it did not SLOW down the process. I said you still come out way positive and that it can usually be bypassed by clearing/nobling simultaneously... which is all true and should not slow down much at all if you do it correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if LAP were up to par they would be a similar size.

up to par? Check our tribe history and when we joined the world :icon_rolleyes: You would see some of our members have grown faster relatively than exTEC members--when we joined TEC were already vastly larger than us.

DeletedUser

I seem to recall helping you into your account when you were virtually rimmed.

Correct, I had no chance there.

and working with you a bit.

Incorrect, you left when I joined, the account became "inactive"

And trust me, I'm not afraid of you. Maybe jjj, but not you or SD. And you two are far more northeast than jj.
U don't know me, I don't know u.

The point is, you are afraid to tell us your in game name... if you say you are not afraid of us why don't you tell us your name so we can attack you? :)

We just want to stop this world asap, and then I start on a new adventure :)