~one~ ~two~ many hugs.

Social Disorder

Correct, I had no chance there.

Incorrect, you left when I joined, the account became "inactive"

U don't know me, I don't know u.

The point is, you are afraid to tell us your in game name... if you say you are not afraid of us why don't you tell us your name so we can attack you? :)

We just want to stop this world asap, and then I start on a new adventure :)

Because if he told he would have to deal with attacks, and which he is scared off :D

DeletedUser

I definitely worked with you snivl. Sorry to say i left after i ate some cheese wedges (and supported your main acct before it was rimmed).

and SD, you will notice once you've rimmed me as I will probably dilly dally for a week or two, and then leave. And I'll probably announce myself as the hardest to kill and pretend to be awesome (cause i am) and la di da and you will be ever so happy? Does that content you? It's not as if me telling you or not would expedite the process. *shrug*

DeletedUser75518

Wow that has to be an incentive just to stop him whining on on these boards my money is on moooooooo from LAP

DeletedUser

getting back to the topic of the thread... hugging: currently there are - 1,702 players, 174 tribes, 115,757 villages...

in 7 days i will update this, and we will see if the world is shrinking :)

Last month...

Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~One~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 560
Side 2: 2,760
Difference: 2,200

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 241
Difference: 118

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,194,168
Side 2: 24,515,825
Difference: 20,321,657

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,159,450
Side 2: 2,191,752
Difference: 1,032,302

chart

btw, when a tribe "declares", naturally there will be a push and a spike in the stats... over the long run, activity & planning wins the race... ohhh... most importantly, taking red targets ;) those grey ones are just no fun :p

also, before i forget... those who are kicked from LAP still have targets on their backs... speaking of "padding the stats", so no players who've deleted or joined a new tribe have been added to these stats to be fair to both sides. I believe both ~One~ and LAP have that issue

DeletedUser

You act like my issue is that One has no skill or that maybe they are hugging the rest of the world. o_O i've already said most of the members in one are decent to good players.

it's not that one is hugging the rest of the world. it's that they're hugging themselves. hur dur dur.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You act like my issue is that One has no skill or that maybe they are hugging the rest of the world. o_O i've already said most of the members in one are decent to good players.

it's not that one is hugging the rest of the world. it's that they're hugging themselves. hur dur dur.

No you made this thread because you feel your cause is better than someone else's... therefore, my opinion, as long as it's an opinion and not offensive, is valid... you can read into anything anyone posts and be right or wrong.

Let me get this straight... this game is Tribal (more than one member, joining together for a common goal) Wars (fighting against an "enemy") ... and your cause is more "honorable" and you don't "hug" (even though you did come back begging for an account). Of course this, (as you've said regarding your posts from the beginning), is my opinion, just as you have yours.

Bottom line... you can be right... we hug(ged), we should all get over it and play the game as it is supposed to be played... organized tribes of two or more players joining together for a common goal... LAP now exists to stop ~One~... ~One exists to take the world. ~One~ has a hell of a lot more to lose than LAP does. Just get on with it.

DeletedUser

[/ rage]

opinions are allowed to be offensive. o_O Racists are typically offensive.
but i suppose that has no hold on anything else you said.

Although i feel my point wasn't really addressed. It just seemed to me that in your post, you'd had a misconception of what I thought.

One doesn't really have much to lose imo except points. Take it how you will. ^.^ Though, I like the me being right part :p. Come join LAP. xD

I made the thread to declare war (and provide reasons for why) and keep stats. Humm what else...

DeletedUser

can't be offensive in the forum :p

I posted the stats, you seemed to feel I/we were poking your nose in it... hmmmmmm

Social Disorder

[/ rage]

opinions are allowed to be offensive. o_O Racists are typically offensive.
but i suppose that has no hold on anything else you said.

Although i feel my point wasn't really addressed. It just seemed to me that in your post, you'd had a misconception of what I thought.

One doesn't really have much to lose imo except points. Take it how you will. ^.^ Though, I like the me being right part :p. Come join LAP. xD

I made the thread to declare war (and provide reasons for why) and keep stats. Humm what else...

Bet you recruit like that ingame too :)

DeletedUser

getting back to the topic of the thread... hugging: currently there are - 1,702 players, 174 tribes, 115,757 villages...

in 7 days i will update this, and we will see if the world is shrinking :)

Didn't want to wait seven days to show the world is "shrinking"...

1,654 players (-48 players) , 167 tribes (-7 tribes), 115,916 villages

See... hugging IS effective :p

Social Disorder

I never use sarcasm when i really want someone in a tribe. That would not make sense.

Is LAP having the bug in the war tab too?

Its showing players multiple times, with way other stats than they actually have..

Social Disorder

I did but you know the speed of the TWteam lol

i think I went from 20 captures yesterday, to 68 this morning, to 33 now.

With 7 losses yesterday, 20 this morning and 14 now

Awkward:p

DeletedUser

Its still playing up.. amusing seeing one person listed 9 times in a war. Hope they fix it soon, its the best feature they have added by far imo.

DeletedUser

UPDATE ON HUGGING

1,632 players (-22 players), 164 tribes(-3 tribes)