~one~ ~two~ many hugs.

DeletedUser

candidus, not even trying to be rude. At first I thought about making a jerk comment about making your own thread and then I realized that it was a decent idea. Go make another thread about the "inactivity" of the world and update it regularly, get it stickied. Do regular time frames and updates displaying the change in players and tribes.

And now for an update (SD said the stats were finally working again, correct them if they're wrong Zzzz i am too lazy to check individually :p)
Last week
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~One~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 8
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 434,932
Side 2: 74,633
Difference: 360,299

chart

Last month.
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 195
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 1,379,756
Side 2: 1,767,514
Difference: 387,758

chart
[/SPOIL]

The three months/forever is 187-292 in One's favor.

Also i was going to do a "since declaration" but it's the one month mark more or less. 146-194 is "since declaration". One got an extra one in the two spare days of stats :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Social Disorder

Oh we already pulled that back I guess:p But of well, glad LAP is making an actual fight ;) Better than the others to say the least

DeletedUser

Maybe you can invite all of us in your tribe and we'll join in the hugging festivities :p rofl

Social Disorder

Valentines week must be one of the coolest weeks there is, so much to do!

DeletedUser

Simple Stats update:

Forever:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 312
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 2,209,621
Side 2: 2,833,714
Difference: 624,093

chart

[/spoil]

Last month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 136
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 1,292,456
Side 2: 1,241,264
Difference: 51,192

chart

[/spoil]

Last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 20
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 350,768
Side 2: 183,618
Difference: 167,150

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

This is pretty much LAP vs TEC (i use old terminology because ONE is too general) ... Well each time when i check the map
which is once in a while, lap is getting bigger LOL.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm proud of facing TEC, but... Anyways

Looks like One is picking up the slack. keep it up guys.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 36
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 775,411
Side 2: 340,406
Difference: 435,005

chart

DeletedUser

Ahem you guys demote members to ~two~ also, so yeah. both sides manipulate stats. Why shouldn't we kick inactives :p

DeletedUser92671

add two to the stats then, after all they are quite rightly apart of our tribe...
moving players from one tribe to another within a family of tribes is different to removing players from your tribe that arent going to a different tribe. therefore your swaying you stats (intentially or not i dont know) and we are simply wondering why your complaining when you could add two to the stats anyways :)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 25/02/2011 00:00:00 to 16/03/2011 21:23:25

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 107
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 1,193,079
Side 2: 1,015,513
Difference: 177,566

chart

[/SPOIL]

just a quick update from when the last stats were posted.

imsureidontlike69

I'm sorry Smelly... But can you see all the people that care? They are huddled together over in the corner. Whether you fight ~one~ or not, the outcome will still be the same. Whether you think you are winning or not, it will not change the fact that you are fighting a war that you will not only lose inevitably, but it's a war that no one else cares about. Stop updating it as if anyone cares about you're pathetic tribe or its desperate attempts of survival.

~Imsure

Social Disorder

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 25/02/2011 00:00:00 to 16/03/2011 21:23:25

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 107
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 1,193,079
Side 2: 1,015,513
Difference: 177,566

chart

[/SPOIL]

just a quick update from when the last stats were posted.

All these weeks of no posting when you were getting pounded and the stats looked horrible for you, and now you start posting again when you can obtain some villages from an INACTIVE account?

Goodwork lad

DeletedUser

All these weeks of no posting when you were getting pounded and the stats looked horrible for you, and now you start posting again when you can obtain some villages from an INACTIVE account?

Goodwork lad

And 100+ of your conquers were from inactives in our tribe as well, papa and amnesia bs.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Smelly... But can you see all the people that care? They are huddled together over in the corner. Whether you fight ~one~ or not, the outcome will still be the same. Whether you think you are winning or not, it will not change the fact that you are fighting a war that you will not only lose inevitably, but it's a war that no one else cares about. Stop updating it as if anyone cares about you're pathetic tribe or its desperate attempts of survival.

~Imsure

i'm not going to not update a war thread that i started. end of discussion and you know it. And do you really want the only semi-interesting thread to disappear? This is all world 47 has. No one else will provide. Please, don't give me your crap. Honestly, I think you people just want to get me ranting or something to try to find humor in it... *yawn*

Goodwork lad

I was gone for about a week actually. Thanks for the love and continuing being your natural, presumptuous self. You look real cool bro. ^.^ And in case you didn't notice, you guys are still ahead in the stats i provided. I didn't even bother with the most recent stats the last week-2 weeks cause i knew i'd get this flame of a report. I gave the whole story from when i last posted. And you guys are up. So i don't know why i'm getting complaints -- I gave everything since the last update and nothing less. You could offer nothing else. I didn't skew data i did nothing to mess with it. Go troll somewhere else please.

DeletedUser

WHEN? when did i hide stats. i posted 84-36 stats earlier. Honestly, yes because I have been skewing stats this WHOLE TIME. Have got to be kidding me.

imsureidontlike69

i'm not going to not update a war thread that i started. end of discussion and you know it. And do you really want the only semi-interesting thread to disappear? This is all world 47 has. No one else will provide. Please, don't give me your crap. Honestly, I think you people just want to get me ranting or something to try to find humor in it... *yawn*

So... Who do you play in-game?

~Imsure

DeletedUser

And 100+ of your conquers were from inactives in our tribe as well, papa and amnesia bs.

Not that I play this world anymore... But, a war cap is a war cap inactive or not. If You didn't want them to be eaten, You should have dealt with it yourself. Remove them from your tribe and your problems will be solved, if you remove them now they still will be included in stats.

Thought Id add some stats to my post. I can't be bothered to go through each tribe and add the removed players so what you see is what you get.

Since Declaring
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,003
Side 2: 3,258
Difference: 4,745

chart

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 386
Difference: 157

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,804,139
Side 2: 22,818,407
Difference: 45,985,732

chart

Side 1: 4,872,136
Side 2: 3,644,007
Difference: 1,228,129

chart
[/spoil]

24hr stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 12
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 511,964
Side 2: 101,209
Difference: 410,755

chart

Side 1: 15,807
Side 2: 19,122
Difference: 3,315

chart
[/spoil]

48hr Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 31
Difference: 83

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 952,856
Side 2: 258,368
Difference: 694,488

chart

Point 58,513

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=190x135&cht=bvs&chco=BB173E|1EBA24&chxt=x,r&chs value of total conquers against opposite side:[/u][/b]

[b]Side 1:[/b] 36,193
[b]Side 2:[/b] 94,706
[b]Difference:xl=0:|Side 1|Side 2|1:|0|95K&chbh=50,20,20&chf=bg,s,F8F4E8&chtt=twstats.com&chts=000000,10&chd=t:36193,94706&chds=0,94706&chxr=1,1,94706[/spoil]