One, Two, Three, Four...

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

Mark The Gr8

Basically BFF can't just fight their enemies like anyone else.

May I ask who you are in game? Because even though you seem to hate BFF for some reason and I'm in Kenny, your posts are quite bothersome. Also, BFF is fighting cleaner than most tribes. Whether that's good or bad depends on a lot of things I suppose.

Why almost no one has mastered the art of relaxing is beyond me though. Maybe my outlet for built up rage is just elsewhere, hm.

DeletedUser79609

May I ask who you are in game? Because even though you seem to hate BFF for some reason and I'm in Kenny, your posts are quite bothersome. Also, BFF is fighting cleaner than most tribes. Whether that's good or bad depends on a lot of things I suppose.

Why almost no one has mastered the art of relaxing is beyond me though. Maybe my outlet for built up rage is just elsewhere, hm.

He is the almighty Almurph. He was sent forth by his leaders to bitch about members of Wobble from w65, even if what he is saying has no relevance to the current world.

Basically, he's butthurt, STILL

Mark The Gr8

He is the almighty Almurph. He was sent forth by his leaders to bitch about members of Wobble from w65, even if what he is saying has no relevance to the current world.

Basically, he's butthurt, STILL

I admire him for his persistence in holding on to old grudges. Not many can pride themselves of such endurance in the face of 100 people who thinks he should get bent.

At least people who have been damaged in the war has a reason to write hate mail in this thread.

DeletedUser

Jun 14 17:47 Kenny has offered peace to the tribe.

Guess he did know when to fold them and when to walk away?

Mark The Gr8

Jun 14 17:47 Kenny has offered peace to the tribe.

Guess he did know when to fold them and when to walk away?

Actually, I was made Baron just before Sab was nobled. And I'm the one who switched to Jolly Roger. Now a days I'm running the tribe and sab is being account sat by 26-point player "jot the great" (inactive), no relation to the Great Mark :p. I'm the one who offered peace. Just in case you're afraid of me taking all your villages ;) <3.

Since sab hasn't been on since he was nobled, however, I guess you could say he knewd how to fold.

Last edited:

Mark The Gr8

Don't know if it's a promotion or demotion xD. But thanks I guess.

DeletedUser78112

We wrecked his tribe in 71 and they disbanded too quickly I can't remember if it was minutes, hours or a day or 2.

Edit: Aww yeah like said above he spent nearly a whole world trying to bring Wobble down. Wobble won the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115519

Actually, I was made Baron just before Sab was nobled. And I'm the one who switched to Jolly Roger. Now a days I'm running the tribe and sab is being account sat by 26-point player "jot the great" (inactive), no relation to the Great Mark :p. I'm the one who offered peace. Just in case you're afraid of me taking all your villages ;) <3.

Since sab hasn't been on since he was nobled, however, I guess you could say he knewd how to fold.

LOL Sab been sat by a 26 pointer named jot the great!

DeletedUser79609

7e3708b63b4e02274c8587ada780cfe3
bffvkenny_zpsa3b45c9f.png

Pretty comprehensive in the end