~one~ Vs. Minitribes

DeletedUser

If have forgotten any tribes or any tribes are not in this please let me know and I will update it.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~One~
Side 2:
Tribes: OvD, WB1066, LAP, BLAZE, +LGN+, HoTs, ~WU~, H.K.T, HAUS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 335
Side 2: 2,293
Difference: 1,958

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 4
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,918,157
Side 2: 16,273,460
Difference: 13,355,303

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,269,670
Side 2: 35,987
Difference: 1,233,683

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow thats all the world can do? Noble four villages? Wow.

DeletedUser

1) LAP isn't in this
2) no one cares about total conquers
3) Last month is inaccurate because ~one~ was only formed within the past week...
4) the majority or plurality of these conquers are against WB (i think)
5) rim tribes generally fail...

Although nice job ~one~ for already nobling 350+ villages...then again however you guys are basically the world lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dubz, what tribe do you represent and would i possibly be interested in joining an account to fight this new super power tribe?

DeletedUser

dubz has 10 villages of pure leetness, and will definitely end up being a huge threat to ~one~

DeletedUser92671

dubz is the single player on W47 that isnt in ~One~ that isnt having a cry about it, and just getting on with his game like everyone else should be,

a respectful move dubz.

if everyone shutup,
got back to the game, played properly,

you could actually give us in ~One~ some fun to be hard fighting some good battles with you,

but instead your trying to win us over with mass threads about our tribe, and many arguements and flaming about our decisions....

DeletedUser

dubz is the single player on W47 that isnt in ~One~ that isnt having a cry about it, and just getting on with his game like everyone else should be,

a respectful move dubz.

if everyone shutup,
got back to the game, played properly,

you could actually give us in ~One~ some fun to be hard fighting some good battles with you,

but instead your trying to win us over with mass threads about our tribe, and many arguements and flaming about our decisions....

thanks for the respect mate XD when and if this world ends anytime soon. it'll be a great ending XD

DeletedUser

no it wont its boring and very very dull :icon_rolleyes:

well if you could read i said when and if... and the only reason why you think its boring and dull is cause your on the Sh*t end of the stick XD

DeletedUser

no it wont its boring and very very dull :icon_rolleyes:

Do you have to say that?
Just relax, see what comes, the destination of this word is still unknown, so just watch and play.

well if you could read i said when and if... and the only reason why you think its boring and dull is cause your on the Sh*t end of the stick XD

Relax dude, we're all in this together, we could at least try and work together, hear each other out, altough I think that's done now.

MM

DeletedUser

not at all ones new cheerleader,i think all that is happening in this world dull and boring,its just not tws,ive had a bit of fun here,its never been a serious world for me but it doest mean i cant say i dont like what im seeing

Do you have to say that?
Just relax, see what comes, the destination of this word is still unknown, so just watch and play.

Relax dude, we're all in this together, we could at least try and work together, hear each other out, altough I think that's done now.

MM
im very relaxed mate

DeletedUser

Best way to see the stats is to look at the twstats page of one

they aren't nobling barbs or inactives, thus focusing on enemies/red dots, so any/99.5% of conquers will be players.
Why do this, well listing all the tribes will take forever :p

DeletedUser93439

I don't like what they did and I'm not going to judge them by that.

But its a sh*t ending of the world. There's basically no competition anymore. The smaller tribes are just going to quit or fight as hard as they can, with the latter being a poor fight
because they lack the firepower ~one~ has. I honestly like the current W46 situation better, though there weren't army camps or anything special, its never dull, there's always a war going round.

I guess every world has its own way of ending?

DeletedUser

na jays right its boring...YYYYYAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN has nothing to do with a stick with poop on it.

DeletedUser

this world is what you make of it, if you munch on barbs then yes it is boring, but if you take active villages then not so boring.:)

DeletedUser

even munching on barbs at the moment would make it more interesting...

Last edited by a moderator: