Difference: 308,623

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196,066
Side 2: 82,310
Difference: 113,756

chart

DeletedUser

are they actually at war then? if they are then this world could be very close to ending

DeletedUser

are they actually at war then? if they are then this world could be very close to ending

Hardly the end of w45. Omen is down <20 villages to One in the last week as One has probed for weaknesses in our long front with them. At that pace, One will conquer Omen in 10 years....

DeletedUser

We'll all go inactive long before this "war" sees its end.

DeletedUser

The fact that for every village lost, a tribe can noble 100 barbs is going to make for a bit of a slow war.. all you need to do is have a few turtles and stack/recap since nukes take 1 month to rebuild.

May be wrong, but that's how I see it..

DeletedUser

You are right on that Jager, but I hope that there are two major points that will hold both One and Omen back from that.

1. Very few players can stand to noble a ton of small barbs and build them up from scratch for future use. It is very tedious and takes a long time, especially on a world as slow as this.
2. Both tribes should realize that if one side turns to doing just what you suggest, the other will as well to keep the other side from getting an advantage. However, if both sides do this, especially with the current ennoblement rate, the war will never end and no one will win. So hopefully, with this in mind, it won't become a serious issue in this war.

DeletedUser

The fact that for every village lost, a tribe can noble 100 barbs is going to make for a bit of a slow war.. all you need to do is have a few turtles and stack/recap since nukes take 1 month to rebuild.

May be wrong, but that's how I see it..

true but not true.. even though a tribe can noble 100 barbs if it loses the big villages its pretty much done. The time it takes to build the troops and buildings to make it a village thats actually useable is very long as jurasu said. Nobling barbs while getting attacked wont save you. It will delay the war only in the fact that it will take longer to noble some1 completely. I look at it this way, if ur left with nothing but barbs, you already lost.

DeletedUser

Just not much to talk about.

Let's just hope Omen collapses sometime soon so this world can be ended.

DeletedUser

Just not much to talk about.

Let's just hope Omen collapses sometime soon so this world can be ended.

If that's One's battle strategy, you're going to have quite a problem trying to end the world.

DeletedUser

It's better than having a "battle" strategy that involves cannibalism and barb nobling.

DeletedUser

It's better than having a "battle" strategy that involves cannibalism and barb nobling.

Guess that strategy is superior to One which is essentially been following Omen moves since, what July?

Let's look at some recent w45 occurrences:

ChoCho goes to Omen essentially because the two Dukes (mitsche and albert moulton) don't want your leadership. You were pressing them into merging with One before they were ready. They decide they like Stalker and Omen's approach. The larger tribe (ChoCho) merges into Omen which catapults us from lonely #3 tribe into w45 leadership.

Then the fun starts....

Omen passes on recruiting Howl! folks - you ally with them. We destroy the tribe and refugees flee to Ash.

Omen passes on recruiting Ash folks - you ally with them. We are in process of attacking tribe. You take them into your tribe.

Omen passes on P-Ctrl merger (and they were selling us hard on that one) - yes - you take them into One!

We create Nemo and then Onoez, clearly mates we want to ally with and bring along, you create Two.

Al-Prince (Omen member who we were watching very closely for internalizing) attacks his own tribe, we kick him, and.... yes he finds a home in One - of course. You then provide him no support and quickly kick him back on the street when you realize we'll be nobling him out. Accomplished in about 30 days I might add.

Omen attacks Nebeski, wait, what do you guys do? Of course, he's a One member now. Cheer him on and, what support is he going to get as we noble him out?

In fact, the entire One strategy since the R4KI gangbang (which you already admitted was Formz' idea) has been reactive to Omen moves. Yet you say we have no strategy? Just doesn't pass the sniff test, mate. Slowly, but surely you have taken players into your tribe who have no future in w45 and yet what support or organization do you give them? I don't doubt you have some good, heck, some great players in what I'll call "old school" One. They are, however, just playing out a losing hand you dealt them imho...

DeletedUser

The fact you don't know anything about what we've done, says enough. For example, Al-Prince never wanted any support, even though we offered him lots of it. He left out of his own because we didn't give him access to the complete forum, which is normal.

You don't have a strategy, unless you can call merging the crap out of the world, a strategy.

DeletedUser

how bout alliance of the whole world? is that part of your strategy? that didn't pan out quite good for ONE.

DeletedUser

I love Des, awesome dude. No idea why you guys think he's so bad. I sure wouldn't trade him in for your duke/founder.

DeletedUser

I love Des, awesome dude. No idea why you guys think he's so bad. I sure wouldn't trade him in for your duke/founder.

Don't know him well enough to figure out if he's good or bad, but definitely know he has little right to talk smack based upon the current state of One and w45. When your hole strategy is to end a world in a hug, what demonstration of skill and honor is there in that?