ONE vs OMEN

DeletedUser

You can hope, but I've yet have to see the first case in which hope actually has an impact on the outcome of anything.

pillburydough

You can hope, but I've yet have to see the first case in which hope actually has an impact on the outcome of anything.

you realize that One is falling apart? All the members asking for a merger...not a good sign (even I know that :lol:) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We were also asking for a merger when we were outright winning the war on a not only Omen Vs. One basis, but also on a Omen + Onoez vs. One + Two basis.

Don't be so quick to shoot down this claim, as I believe Dunn will confirm this as well.

DeletedUser97090

We were also asking for a merger when we were outright winning the war on a not only Omen Vs. One basis, but also on a Omen + Onoez vs. One + Two basis.

Don't be so quick to shoot down this claim, as I believe Dunn will confirm this as well.

Stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: One, Two
Side 2:
Tribes: Omen, Onoez

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 66
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 424,079
Side 2: 462,164
Difference: 38,085

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,075
Side 2: 59,004
Difference: 17,929

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 121
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 268,549
Side 2: 907,733
Difference: 639,184

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 307
Side 2: 425
Difference: 118

chart

Side 1: 2,449,742
Side 2: 3,155,762
Difference: 706,020

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,450
Side 2: 1,615
Difference: 165

chart

Side 1: 10,704,644
Side 2: 11,898,918
Difference: 1,194,274

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm aware of the stats. Is that supposed to invalidate my post at all? Please tell me if you think it does?

DeletedUser97090

I was meerly posting the stats, as I find this quite interesting.

DeletedUser

Yep posting stats that meet your needs .

Who are you ingame ?

DeletedUser

you wasnt a few weeks back so thats how things like this can change

dunn61984

I can certainly confirm this for you paps.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you realize that One is falling apart? All the members asking for a merger...not a good sign (even I know that :lol:) :icon_wink:

You realize you're acting like a little kid?

If they'd really be asking for a merger, this war would be over already. It isn't, so either you're lying or they're lying to you. Either way, I don't care. Leave me alone before I start taking this discussion seriously.

pillburydough

You realize you're acting like a little kid?

If they'd really be asking for a merger, this war would be over already. It isn't, so either you're lying or they're lying to you. Either way, I don't care. Leave me alone before I start taking this discussion seriously.

Don't mess with us period.

@Scott, I am growing :lol:

DeletedUser

I mess with anything I want. Period. You might think you're some sort of badass d00d, but I honestly don't give a damn about you, Omen or the gigantic P&P war you're going to get involved in if you're not wise enough to remember the saying "don't wake a sleeping giant".

DeletedUser

How'd you managed to draw a correlation out of that? Just because some may ask for a merge doesn't mean the war would end. The merge was declined, several times. The war goes on. Some people still want a merge, but the war goes on.

DeletedUser

If you were the one offered the merger, probably for you it would have been over :p

but i think thats not how things roll in our case.