ONE vs OMEN

DeletedUser

i know there are people in both tribes that would like this world to end. i guess it will be down to who is the best tribe in the end good luck everyONE :D see what i did there uummmm

DeletedUser

i wonder which of you are of them?

merger or a fighter :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i would say im both i would be happy to merge yet i dont mind fighting.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not only did Omen merge into victory.... the decieved their own members and moved them to Nemo then Onoez to make space for the members from One. The ones who were not able to fight for One then joined Omen knowing their old friends would also not atatck them. Then they attacked the guys in Onoez from within Omen..... and this all while Onoez players were still defending Omen players. That was pretty cool hey. In any case I ended up losing villages to Omen (old one players) that i did not even know existed while One was fighting me as a member of Onoez. And then my friend Whome atatcked me while I was defending some of his villages. I knew..... not old whome..... new owner who was probably to dumb to know better. LOL. Oh well another merged tribe winner situation in another crazy world on TW. And im off to my next world to see what the fools do there. LOL Oh yeah by the way.... if you go check you will see that the Barbarian (vacant) tribe actually owns the biggest part of this world. I say..... barbarian tribe wins.

DeletedUser

Bad dental hygiene,, they breed like rabbits,, my god, there goes the neighborhood!,, the Barbarians are victorious! rolf..

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not only did Omen merge into victory.... the decieved their own members and moved them to Nemo then Onoez to make space for the members from One. The ones who were not able to fight for One then joined Omen knowing their old friends would also not atatck them. Then they attacked the guys in Onoez from within Omen..... and this all while Onoez players were still defending Omen players. That was pretty cool hey. In any case I ended up losing villages to Omen (old one players) that i did not even know existed while One was fighting me as a member of Onoez. And then my friend Whome atatcked me while I was defending some of his villages. I knew..... not old whome..... new owner who was probably to dumb to know better. LOL. Oh well another merged tribe winner situation in another crazy world on TW. And im off to my next world to see what the fools do there. LOL Oh yeah by the way.... if you go check you will see that the Barbarian (vacant) tribe actually owns the biggest part of this world. I say..... barbarian tribe wins.

If you got rimmed by fools , what does that make you ? . :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

Chanevr, let's provide the forum readers with some background. No one in tribe leadership thought you put forth enough effort to grow your account. Just did not see the activity. Stalk was was ordering far better players than you be internalized. Feeling bad he created Nemo then Onoez to give folks a second chance. Some took advantage, many did not. Too many folks in Omen played too hard to let partially active folks survive til the end. Why hate?