~one~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please get over yourself..If you want to dwell over it, go somewhere else.

Thank you.
why should i,ive had alot of fun the last couple of months
093.gif

DeletedUser

im cool see
coolgleamA.gif
,the simple fact im talking about is those that attacked me had no skills in t/ws whatsoever,spora yes the only one,i know it a morale world and apparrently so do you,
th_200709112232448921.gif
,ok try telling that to madhat leader who decided to send attacks when i got down to four villas,her fault not mine as i did not command her to send those attacks against a player with low moral,yes or no,i would have to say i knew its a low moral world,why dont the uber super players that are in your tribe not know,its not my fault matey
pimp.gif

My post, didn't say it was your fault now did it. You came on the forums bragging cause the MadHat leader decided to attack you when it wasn't beneficial for her isn't my problem. So i responded in the way I did, But as far as i know she could have decided to attack you with what she wanted to take and achieved just that. There could be many reasons she attack, or she stopped I frankly don't control her account or tell her how to attack, or when not to. But I'm going to leave this subject as it is, as it seems to be going off topic (or i just don't care to carry on anymore).

On Topic:

~One~ Sucks, they should get a new name (just following the bandwagon)
Rest of the world - Owns YAY!!!!

DeletedUser

My post, didn't say it was your fault now did it. You came on the forums bragging cause the MadHat leader decided to attack you when it wasn't beneficial for her isn't my problem. So i responded in the way I did, But as far as i know she could have decided to attack you with what she wanted to take and achieved just that. There could be many reasons she attack, or she stopped I frankly don't control her account or tell her how to attack, or when not to. But I'm going to leave this subject as it is, as it seems to be going off topic (or i just don't care to carry on anymore).

On Topic:

~One~ Sucks, they should get a new name (just following the bandwagon)
Rest of the world - Owns YAY!!!!

i did not say that,i just responded to your mail
lol4.gif
as im responding to this mail now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Merge or no merge, the world was already dead 3 months ago

DeletedUser57812

After the world is in the end game phase the lowest points player at the time will be nobled until only 1 remains :p

bomber.. you are saying I'm will be the first claimed :'( snif when I think top140 is low lvl.. omg, world in tw start to sux xD

DeletedUser

im cool see
coolgleamA.gif
,the simple fact im talking about is those that attacked me had no skills in t/ws whatsoever,spora yes the only one,i know it a morale world and apparrently so do you,
th_200709112232448921.gif
,ok try telling that to madhat leader who decided to send attacks when i got down to four villas,her fault not mine as i did not command her to send those attacks against a player with low moral,yes or no,i would have to say i knew its a low moral world,why dont the uber super players that are in your tribe not know,its not my fault matey
pimp.gif

Dear boy seems to me that your lil grey cells doesnt working properly so let me help you to figure out why I send 4 nukes from 3-4 diferent K's

I needed to kill them and my tribe mate posted your name...do you see connection or its tooooo hard for you?

Kinda sux that even with my moral...I didnt menage to kill few nukes :icon_sad:
Ces't la vie...

p.s Was actually funny to see your mail in my inbox after launching at you...but chill out,no need to send mails to me with how honoured you are...that I wanted your vills...you would be removed from w47 long time ago.

DeletedUser

Dear boy seems to me that your lil grey cells doesnt working properly so let me help you to figure out why I send 4 nukes from 3-4 diferent K's

I needed to kill them and my tribe mate posted your name...do you see connection or its tooooo hard for you?

Kinda sux that even with my moral...I didnt menage to kill few nukes :icon_sad:
Ces't la vie...

p.s Was actually funny to see your mail in my inbox after launching at you...but chill out,no need to send mails to me with how honoured you are...that I wanted your vills...you would be removed from w47 long time ago.

ok young lady
doll.gif

ive got to say i was answering rawz or whatever his name is that i should know its a morale world so i pointed out that i did not ask you or the others to send the attacks,you have explained your reasons,it was your tribe who said send them to me and that is still not my prob,its a morale world so why did he bother bringing it up,oh and not all your nukes survived,but the ones that returned where followed by nobles from another player and they died which was the main thing,well i think so in anyway.Your claim that i mailed you saying i was honoured you was gonna TRY to take my villas is actually a little white lie,when you sent attacks i said i was honoured[sarcasm cough cough] just that.
locked.gif

imsureidontlike69

Jayy68, can I just ask you to vacate these forums? I don't like to be mean and single you out. But you are perhaps the biggest clown I know. You were attacked by another player, you aren't the first and you sure as hell won't be the last to be attacked :icon_rolleyes:. The fact that you had morale on your side means you killed a few nukes, well done, want a medal? :lol:
You are an insignificant player who has an over inflated sense of self-achievement, who also seems to think that someone on the world values his worthless opinions.

So, if you wouldn't mind, could I borrow a moment of your time to fill out this customer service questionnaire?

1. Would you say I've been:
A. very helpful
B. extremely helpful

In understanding your position in world 47?

Thank you for your time,
~Imsure

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your claim that i mailed you saying i was honoured you was gonna TRY to take my villas

I was gonna TRY to take your vills?

hmmmm
plz can you share with us...how to take a vill without sending a noble train...becouse coins are pita and I am waaaaaaaaaay to lazy to farm.

DeletedUser

Alright ... I'm catching back the chapter I missed while I was in Indonesia ...
So this is some kind of protest against the removal of army camp ?
I wanna join!

This will be my last world ...
I've been spending way too much time and money playing this not evolving game ...
The army camp was the only worth upgrade made to this game since I play and its removal without regard to the opinion of the players is a disgrace ...

DeletedUser

No actually this forum is about some of the top tribes merging. But if the topic has been skewed from topic i dont know what to tell you....

DeletedUser

For all of you wondering why they had a massive merge like this. an cant seem to do the math. It was a rebellion against the world and game for taking army camps out.

DeletedUser

I was gonna TRY to take your vills?

hmmmm
plz can you share with us...how to take a vill without sending a noble train...becouse coins are pita and I am waaaaaaaaaay to lazy to farm.

Your claim that i mailed you saying i was honoured you was gonna TRY to take my villas is actually a little white lie,when you sent attacks i said i was honoured[sarcasm cough cough] just that

would you like to read again barbie

DeletedUser

Your claim that i mailed you saying i was honoured you was gonna TRY to take my villas is actually a little white lie,when you sent attacks i said i was honoured[sarcasm cough cough] just that

would you like to read again barbie

Will you just bugger off already..The Mod should have warned you to stay on topic, (seems to be busy) as you can not stay on topic..

We really dont care what your point is or was. Its in the past we are in the present, so just 1 last time just leave or keep on topic......

DeletedUser

For all of you wondering why they had a massive merge like this. an cant seem to do the math. It was a rebellion against the world and game for taking army camps out.

Ahhh that makes alotta sense, I didnt know that XD and also did the people of the world get a vote on the army camp or was it unanimous between the moderators or who ever control it

Status
Not open for further replies.