Side 2: 1,871
Difference: 1,628

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 164
Difference: 121

chart

All of their conquers have been retakes. They've been doing poor for a tribe that considers itself to be the "elite of the rim". Were it not for the fact some of our members are on vacation, this would be over already. :/

The war with URGE.

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: URGE!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: One
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 1,871
Difference: 1,843

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 149
Difference: 143

chart

We can regard URGE to be a dead tribe.

DeletedUser

definitely, I'm pretty much done here, very well timed attacks guys, once they land I'll be finished.

DeletedUser

OCCULT..be sad to see another voice go on the forums.I enjoyed reading your posts and at least you showed some fighting spirit even against overwhelming odds..

DeletedUser

Sad to see a forum personality leave, although your posts between you and Dae were rather long = / after a while I was like ok i'm over this, but atleast you tried to stick up for your tribe. so happy hunting in a future world man.

DeletedUser

Not playin future worlds, just gonna spend more time on old ones, I didn't devote enough time to this world as it was, so I'm not too bugged about it. I am impressed with One's timing on these attacks, 11 noble trains, all 1 second trains, and they all land within 19 minutes of each other, plus support to most of em right after a train hits.

DeletedUser

Considering the fact we killed Pub and the survivors fled to HEAT, we now declare war on HEAT. It's about time someone finished those bunch of fools off. I'm glad we get to be the ones to do it.

DeletedUser86969

sweet, more blood on my axes. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Here are the stats for the last month, I can't remember when they attacked for the first time - must be when they took villages from the rukai account if anyone wants to dig deep into the stats.

Side 1:

Tribes: HEAT
Side 2:
Tribes: One

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 1,838
Difference: 1,693

chart

Side 1: 37