One's Crusade

DeletedUser

Every world ive been in the No1 tribe have got there because they dont take pity on smaller tribes,they dont feel remorse for taking out a player whos way out of their league.In fact they thrive on it and in their forums joke how easy it was to destroy this tribe....thats the way it is..

however they also do not recruit deserters,but mail a tribe telling them they will just to make the destruction of that tribe even easier before returning to kill off the runners ;)

you have one option when a big tribe turn on you and that is to stick together and fight as hard as you can.That way after the mass destruction, they will sometimes recruit the players who have caused them the most trouble.Good luck to any small tribe who have started this world late.Build as fast as you can,build properly,get organised and you might have a chance at survival....

DeletedUser

Wow, I stand by my statement of you being the irrational one. I really don't know how you managed to lead a tribe into the top spot, I've never seen a tribe in the rank 1 spot (this late in the game anyway) who played with the amount of disrespect towards everyone who doesn't bend to your will as you guys.

Turtles should shut up and be nobled. But heck, I might as well answer.- I believe every player has the choice to read and post on these forums. And you really can't say whether I'm a turtle or not can you? You haven't seen my villages, and you don't know how I play at all.

1. Yes, they did recruit refugees. I consider a refugee to be anyone who was in a tribe I ever warred. So yea, think again.- I already said I wouldn't know about this as I'm not in charge of anything, other than teaching new players the ropes, if there was a refugee then yeah, he should have been kicked, though from what I've seen, I seriously doubt you actually tried to get him kicked, and from what I know of my friends, they wouldn't knowingly accept a refugee to start a war with you, for quite a while I know they've tried to get some type of diplomacy with one, when you refused (and then we learned you planned on warring us) then I would do exactly what you say we did, find out who your enemies are and help them.

2. Yes, you should. I don't think you understand: south-eastern W45 is property of One and no one else. You silly rim tribes only live because I want you to live. You exist on this world because I allow it. And then you go ahead and do something against my will... Tsk tsk.- You may own the vast majority of it, but you don't own my villages yet, and as long as I still have villages I'll be fighting here. I'm not going to roll over to anyone, any player worth anything would do the same, I mean for christ's sake, it's a video game dude.

3. See the above. The person who made Pub large was me, not their dukes. Pub should have shown their complete loyalty to me: when I ask for a person to be nobled out, that person gets nobled out. Try to understand here: One controls the south-east, not Pub.- Control freak then? I believe my friends made pub the way it is today, your not responsible for everything here.

4. Nope, andyray is indeed a crappy duke. Any duke that pisses of the top tribe without having something to back up his words, is a fool. He's not worthy of leading a tribe.- You seem to not be reading what I'm actually saying, I stand by whatever andy has done or said to/about you, not only my first opinion of you, but as I keep reading your posts I continue to find that your really the irrational one. If you wanted to war with us then just do so, there is no need to try and slam a tribe that has actually done nothing to you on the forums, just get it done in game. I mean were a fraction your size, yet you've felt it necessary to make a war thread about it, and try and slam us on the forums.

5. Yes, because waiting quietly in the corner is the only smart thing to do if you want to make it out alive as a smart player. Resistance is only going to piss me off any more. People such as Nihilist and far2fly understand this, and that is why they'll go far in this world under my guidance. People such as you, on the other hand, will be nobled, no matter how well you can snipe.- Never doubted I would probably get nobled did I? In fact I gave a couple reasons as to why I would get taken down eventually. No morale, and the size difference between us is extreme to say the least. And I would have to disagree here, your idea of what smart is and mine differ. It's a game, and I've made friends here that I won't betray, I'm not going to turn on them just to stay on this world. It's a shame though, I loved the settings here, well at least once I'm gone I'll be able to put more time into my other worlds. It will have been fun while it lasted though, good luck, not that you guys will need it.

And that is why I am surprised your rank 1, any tribe who would recruit people who bail on their tribe in order to save their skin is simply not worth recruiting. I'm just going to ignore your smart...alec remark.

I was going to write something that'd totally embarass you, but I don't really care about a 40k player and the support he gets on the forums. You'll all be nobled once I get the chance, anyway. The fact remains that Pub has shown no sign of respect for One and that that is the reason we're now smashing their faces.

Saves me the time of actually reading your crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'll all be nobled once I get the chance, anyway. The fact remains that Pub has shown no sign of respect for One and that that is the reason we're now smashing their faces.

so why should pub respect you?? did you earn that respect? or are you just assuming that it should be there because you know how to mass recruit? this is disgusting des. i really thought you were better than matt. your reasons are ridiculous. you know you really could have just posted 'hey we are gonna take pub out because we want more villages' without being a total douche. you are so disrespectful to all of the surrounding tribes and players not 'ruled' by you.

the fact that you act like you own everyone simply because of your tribe's size throws away all aspects of humanity from within you. your campaign against r4ki was a pretty good mask i'll say that. acting like you didnt want to be like matt.. it really threw me onto the wrong scent. you are a power hungry, self centered, arrogent, disrespectful, blind, and shallow duke. personally i'd never want to be in a tribe with you. this is a game and you act like everyone should worship you because players assembled under the title of something you created. any GOOD duke who has RESPECT will say that respect is earned by fellowship and productivity. not from intimidation and fear.

now if you had made it to the #1 without mass recruiting, then you could talk. if you didn't take in the refugees from r4ki, the you could speak. if you had been the true 'light in the world' you wouldnt have even let omen declare first.

i don't respect you at all because you're a hypocrite and a liar. smash my face.

DeletedUser

so why should pub respect you??

Didn't really bother reading further than this sentence.

It's simple. You either show respect or you get attacked. :)
Let's take this to a more comprehendable situation... Imagine One being the US, Pub being Andorra (I just hope you know what Andorra is...) and this world being without international institutions (UN,...). Now, wouldn't Andorra be pretty darn stupid to annoy the US, expecially since there would be nothing to keep the US from wiping the floor with Andorra?

Yes, that's why Pub should have shown respect. Conspiring against the top tribe while that tribe has spies in every darn rim tribe in the world, is not just stupid, it's asking for annihilation. So again, this is why the leadership of Pub really, really sucks.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should take the time to read what were actually saying then, I've already stated we were trying to get a NAP with you guys, and only started planning for war when you refused and then we heard you were planning on taking us out. All we've done to show "disrespect" is prepare to defend ourselves when we knew you were planning on attacking us, you weren't the only ones getting info. To use your example, say that Andorra was trying to get a NAP with the U.S, then the U.S refused and then Andorra heard from a reliable source that America was going to attack it, would it be disrespect for Andorra to prepare for that attack, or would it just be smart?

Oh, and I'd really like to know what you have that can be embarrassing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess that it was inevitable that ONE would be planning to expand into PUB territory. Also, I think it would be pretty obvious that ONE would not be looking to form any kind of NAP with a tribe that was of such little threat to their future survival and growth.

There were a few incidents that I am aware of where ONE attempted to smooth out the situation with your leader AndyRay (Something Like That) that were not handled very well by your leader and basically invited attacks.

I think that trying to expand into K67 did not really help matters for PUB to be honest. It certainly annoyed me that my targets joined your tribe and regardless of declaration, I would have taken those villages eventually.

With regards to mass recruiting.... It is 99% impossible with these settings to keep the same bunch of players from start to finish in this world... Just looking at your tribes stats alone shows that you have around 9-11 inactive members at the moment and you are a pretty new tribe. Multiply that by 10 and you find yourself looking at the turnover that core tribes face. Simply because they get bored with the worlds pace. I can count on my hands the number of players that I know are still playing their original accounts and that I have known for most of the time this world started. Also, with the settings troop building causes problems with wars, so people end up merging some stronger players and nobling out the trash that remains.

At the end of the day - Good luck in the fighting. Thats what the game is all about.... The amount of messages I alone have received from your tribe offering info for protection is cringe worthy. Anyone would think that they were real villages that I am taking :)

Also, for what it's worth (Occult) you seem to be a very decent guy.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should take the time to read what were actually saying then, I've already stated we were trying to get a NAP with you guys, and only started planning for war when you refused and then we heard you were planning on taking us out. All we've done to show "disrespect" is prepare to defend ourselves when we knew you were planning on attacking us, you weren't the only ones getting info. To use your example, say that Andorra was trying to get a NAP with the U.S, then the U.S refused and then Andorra heard from a reliable source that America was going to attack it, would it be disrespect for Andorra to prepare for that attack, or would it just be smart?

Oh, and I'd really like to know what you have that can be embarrassing for me.

We would have gladly agreed to a NAP, but the terms your duke proposed were a joke at the best. You were all fools to neglect diplomacy with us, and now you get nobled for it.

Just shut up, dude. You're really clueless about this whole thing. You don't know anything about the diplomatic relations between One and Pub, yet you talk like you know it all. Ugh, this is why only people in the leadership of tribes should discuss about these matters on the forums... But Andy's too scared anyway.

Side 1:
Tribes: One
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pub
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 4
Difference: 106

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

And we have not even started.

DeletedUser

Pub being Andorra (I just hope you know what Andorra is...)

I get your point (and I agree that One should destroy Pub), but maybe Andorra isn't the best example :icon_wink:

Andorra has co-Presidents, the President of France and the Prime Minister of Spain. So they're not entirely hopeless.

Just being pedantic :)

And now back to the scheduled programme...

DeletedUser

Bleh, it was a silly example, but it should get the point across. :p

DeletedUser

San Marino or Liechtenstein :icon_wink:

Or Luxembourg, people like invading Luxembourg :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Next on the killing list: URGE!!

We declare war on them for the following reasons:
- The recruitment of refugees.
- The attack on ex-R4KI members who were being sitted by One members.
- The participating in conspiracies against One.
- Their unbelievable stupidity. We have been sitting members of URGE for weeks now non-stop, and they haven't even kicked those members. Even while they were openly conspiring against us in their forums.

Expect them to lose 75% of their villages when our OP lands.

DeletedUser

LMAO now if ever there was a tribe that deserved to be smashed. for stupidity..then thats the best one yet.

DeletedUser

From URGE!!'s profile :icon_wink:

For an Alliance or NAP,
mail ladydeath1 and give her your reasons why we can benefit from it (And so we aren't
used as meat shields).

At least they've figured out the only reason why someone would want diplomacy with them :lol:

DeletedUser

We have been sitting members of URGE for weeks now non-stop, and they haven't even kicked those members. Even while they were openly conspiring against us in their forums.

OK now that's funny.

DeletedUser

Their drop from 9th to 18th in the space of a few days tickled me :icon_twisted: