Onfire Declares on ADHD

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Omg he posted twice in the same thread, what a troll.

This isn't even a war so much as a cleanup for OnFire, doesn't seem like it merits a PnP complete with overly "cute" design and a pony.

Omg, he tries to be sarcastic without understanding the point :icon_eek:

It is a "cute" design because we understand it is not really needed as a war declaration alone, but also thought it would be worth demonstrating why diplomacy should not be disrespected, and what happens when it is. :)

DeletedUser93182

You may be original crew but you were not leadership and hold no claims to the name. You should have came to me and asked. Now I'm forced to join a 3rd world for a 3rd war simultaneously to rim your asses.

Methinks that you're writing cheques that your skills can't cash.

Repinski

Methinks that you're writing cheques that your skills can't cash.

Methinks you should return to w48 where you're being rimmed and I'll continue leading a potential world winning tribe in w62 with Googly.

DeletedUser

Omg, he tries to be sarcastic without understanding the point :icon_eek:

It is a "cute" design because we understand it is not really needed as a war declaration alone, but also thought it would be worth demonstrating why diplomacy should not be disrespected, and what happens when it is. :)

Ah now I understand the hurt you're representing your tribe.

The explanation of the design now just makes it pretentious as well as annoying. The "cuteness" of the design says absolutely ntohing about diplomacy. What does the pony represent, the playful frolicing of the skilled ambassador? Perhaps purple represnets the value of similarly coloured NAPs? It's more "TW culture" trying to be cute and funny, only anyone who doesn't eat breathe and live the externals can see how absolutely ridiculous it is.

DeletedUser93450

The cuteness represents the non-seriousness of the war, whereas the other pictures represent how strongly they feel about diplomacy.

... you're welcome.

DeletedUser

holy shit,what a bunch of idiots!!!i waisted 10 seconds of my life reading this crap,lollol...yes i skipped a lot!!

DeletedUser93450

Uhm, rude much?

Anyways, here's a map.

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Onfire are blue, ADHD are pink.

DeletedUser103537

Rosa don't want to be a pain could you add umm Bamboo, --R, and Ghost* they are the alliance against us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Onfire are light blue, ADHD are pink, Bamboo are green, --R are red, GHOST are dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.