ONFIRE MEMBER INFO *accurate*

DeletedUser107522

Been in OnFire for 112 days.
Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePointsNone
Onfire 24th July 2012 - 01:04:42106 Onfire None 12th November 2012 - 21:03:32378,778

This is my honest most sincere report, evaluation of the tribe. A scale out of 10.. I am like 7.. or 6 :D

Tribe Rank Name
8/10 Drunk as Nubs a pro/24/7 player, dedicated. Doesn’t take sh*t.. know his sh*t and not to be mess with..
7/10 PurplePerpetrator busy with other world and suffer loss with co.. but decent at all skills..
7/10 Sayurii she is very shy.. but she takes villages like cookie monsters with cookies.. decent at all skills
7/10 Ultima Omega without an doubt the most dedicated player of the tribe. Great addition of co player.. although sometime plays this game too much and gets annoying..
6/10 decwaaan semi decent? Haven’t prove himself yet.. holds potential but unknow..
? jimballlll is back new recruits to p*ss off other tribe so we don’t have to lose a lot..
7/10 Evil Operation our duke.. like others know the game.. respect the game.. and loves the game.. I pay all my respect to him.
6/10 kutjr semi participation .. but separated so I rarely talk to him.. but I don’t see him making to the end of the world..
? derek1608 new recruits to p*ss off other tribe so we don’t have to lose a lot..
? yorgolb new recruits to pi*s off other tribe so we don’t have to lose a lot..
9/10 Kudo 07 one of the greatest player I have seen in a while.. although he is skypeless.. he is arguably the hardest to take down..
6/10 Amrk Ar Marno likes to munch on free villages like me… but participate in tribal request.. loyal
6/10 KAMI. Googly is an idiot and kami will grow points once googly leaves… but kami is restricted to growth from drunk so… takes a while to relocate..
8/10 chipsndips great player.. as drunk.. lacks activity recently but will get back on track soon…
? Gobbing new recruits to pi*s off other tribe so we don’t have to lose a lot..
7/10 MonkeyStabber bound to fail inevitably with dave on the acc… but monkey is aggressive.. once u see a incoming nuke from him gg
5/10 magwyn as far as I know, only one player on the acc atm.. rarely participate in anything.. only look for self interest..
7/10 Vitrian the od freak.. obsession with od might get him killed leaving him troopless… shoutout to you mom <3
LOL PrePearToDie brad you boy.. I don’t know who your new co jeff that well.. but if you see this brad.
6/10 Cpt Sandwich hated by the tribe… not a good player.. but not that awlful..
6/10 thostew distance by several k… but I don’t see him making it out of rawr..
5/40 lethal flanagan noob… I didn’t know he was in the tribe.. and I been here for 112 days..
4/10 Arturo1912 northern recruit.. might be playing well in the north but not going to end well when the world end..
2/10 mertosya who the heck is this kid.. never heard of him..

1/10 RainManD 100% leecher.. no comment

3/10 SuiciderDK this player is decent.. but CBA this world.. seriously.. I seen more girls flashing me than I see him on..
0/10 samuelhip I got kicked before him.. lol

1/10 ladysprog have heart for the game not the experience..

9/10 JAGS32 my number one friend.. bowlcut… the only player to survive the wrath of kudo and join our tribe through acknowledgment of duke… inactive due to irl issues lately but will soon by back
4/10 Janner Time pretty big turtle… hard to take out… watch out..

1/10 WickedJester69 who the heck is he? L0L participate in the forums more please..
2/10 tanel11 ^^ nuff said

-10/10 The Bailliff
? Yu Bi Ta Din Mi new recruits to p*ss off other tribe so we don’t have to lose a lot..
1/10 redfield666 inactive unknown player no participation.

5/10 billyfer rarely talks.. might be decent but I don’t see making it to the end..
3/10 arawat northern player not decent no making to the end

6/10l drinkpeerepeat this guy co play me once.. I know he cant farm lmao..
1/10 hibis huge turtle hard to take out ..

merging darrylml mering with ******

merging frix02 mering with *******

???? UKRevenge he is down in k65 or something.. rimmed earlier due to tribal failure communications … we are sorry for your loss and not having your back..
quit NuclearWeapon GG he quit

merging Lifelessclown mering with ******

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107522

evil operation is given 7/10 because as of right now.. only sam is on the account.. the other co's are not up to scale of 8/10.. playing solo will not get you more than 7 points :( sorry

DeletedUser103537

Good job with all this Henry you did a great job with this.

DeletedUser103537

No that was sarcasm if you didn't figure that out.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Amusing read.

Very inaccurate, considering you mention a fair few things that are out of date by almost 2 months :icon_razz:

PS this "idiot" predicted you'd pull some stunt and need to go from OnFire the same day this "idiot" joined the account he was on a very very long time ago. I think I'm happy being an "idiot" when my "idiocy" turns out to be a very accurate prediction.

You need to grow up a little, kiddo :lol:

DeletedUser

The JAGS32 rating is accurate for sure. Those are some quality players. Can't comment on the rest unfortunately. Simply don't know them.

DeletedUser107522

If you think this is going to hurt the tribe. Then kick the useless players like you did to me.

DeletedUser107522

I beg to differ. If I type a full analysis, you ll go CBA and not read them.. This is a brief summary.. I can go in depth and definitely not out of date.

DeletedUser103537

Ok in sync have something to spoil to you Googly hasn't been on Kami for like 2months.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was kicked for suspicion of espionage.

You mean, you were kicked because the whole tribe wanted you out of it?

I got told about the vote :icon_redface:

PS your rating is out-of-date by 2 months, see the above post to know why.

DeletedUser103537

He also was giving info away to be honest he didn't do it on purpose but if you look here how could I trust him if he is willing to do this if he got kicked.

DeletedUser107522

Kami messages me on Skype and forum saying 'Googly' you mean my missing co? I knew you were gone. It was an broad ad Homenin since I don't like you. But kami is having trouble going around drunk/ moving north. He can't decide.
If you don't know that my sarcastic offense on you is amusing then it might be out of date.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kami messages me on Skype and forum saying 'Googly' you mean my missing co? I knew you were gone. It was an broad ad Homenin since I don't like you.

Good to know you think about me so much that you have to bring me up in your "give me attention - I got booted from my tribe" thread when you haven't come across me in months :icon_redface:

Whereas in contrast:

[02:08:02] JoeyT: Henry's done a booboo again :D
[02:08:13] ~Googly~: ...who?
[02:08:31] JoeyT: That immature child from OnFire, you remember him? The racist one you kept saying needed to be kicked?
[02:10:47] ~Googly~: Hmm, think I know who you mean. Got a link for me?

Have a good game, Henry.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ. If I type a full analysis, you ll go CBA and not read them.. This is a brief summary.. I can go in depth and definitely not out of date.
''I got proof, but I don't want to post it''

DeletedUser

Looks like someone is but sore . lol Sam you should not of kicked him but took his villages off him. ;)