• Start date

DeletedUser

We get accused of lack of diplomacy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can chicken poop go OnFire? :icon_eek:
Nice declaration....very short and well fracking sweet! :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL no reading between the lines on this dec.

This is a long distance war, good luck both sides

DeletedUser

No plans, until today

Yeah, yeah... He'll continue to repeat this but only to try and convince himself. lol
Proof will be given one of these days(as I know he'll say, "where's the proof?"). :) Not sure which day, just be patient. :)

DeletedUser

Should be fun - Regarding I'd never even heard of your tribe and this came out of the blue *a pun to do with my font colour ;o* this is a surprise.

Nevertheless, shAve shall be victorious
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser80720

you have never heared of Onfire wow its been all over the forum for weeks

DeletedUser80720

been top 5 for weeks too and top in k54 now he must of looked at the tribe rankings and saw Onfire there either that or he was on the wrong world :D

DeletedUser

I've gotta wish OnFire some luck though, Pretty poor PnP too![/COLOR] :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96310

Naw, was a good PnP...

to the point and no hiding his emotion... I think I'd like the guy if given the chance someday to game with him..

A fired up leader for the tribe OnFire. Perfect declaration for a gamer that leads without council.

DeletedUser80720

twda

Naw, was a good PnP...

to the point and no hiding his emotion... I think I'd like the guy if given the chance someday to game with him..

A fired up leader for the tribe OnFire. Perfect declaration for a gamer that leads without council.

quiet nice coming from a shave member