Onfire Versus Shave

• Thread starter Red Power Ranger
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the real action is coming soon enough just make sure that you ask santa for hope because your sure as hell going to need it

lol cornish nobody here believes any of your words, why dont you just stop talking and let the grown ups have our war and we'll see you on the battlefield soon.

I for 1 am getting slightly bored of your words.

DeletedUser80720

lol cornish nobody here believes any of your words, why dont you just stop talking and let the grown ups have our war and we'll see you on the battlefield soon.

i dont care if you dont like it shut the door on your way out

DeletedUser

If you still want to laugh at his hilarious antics, don't block him. Just quote someone and bypass his post entirely. It'll irritate him and make him QQ because he has that kid mentality, you know the ones you see in the store on the ground kicking and screaming because they want a toy really really bad but can't have it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Or just quote him and say cornish = automatic fail then carry on responding to the rest.

velibor

the real action is coming soon enough just make sure that you ask santa for hope because your sure as hell going to need it

Um...you talk about surprise attack? Im pretty positive your leader knew about the op at least 3 days before it was launched...ask him yourself if you don't believe me...Thus i don't see how it coulda been suc a surprise....about the attacks you consider sad on our behalf...one of your biggest players sent a 2k axe nuke with 200ish rams, then a 65lc nuke followed by a 450lc nuke at a village stacked over the roof lmao...we tought someone was clearing that guys villas so he can be internalled XD...

Ps...about breaking the nap part...It was a crossnoble with our member ending up with it...your member went balistic and sent nukes all over his villas before we could even talk about it with your leader...his attacks on other villas triggered a tripwire and a crapload of support was sent his way from surrounding members...thus when he left the village for you the support came in and your player's nukes right after. They got slaughtered and your member raged out throwing all he had on Gronk...I contacted your member and after about 30 messages of hard negotiation I managed to get him to agree to cease fire for 24 hours so that we can settle this peacefully...8 hours later your member continues assault...Outraged, our members send mass support...The next Day YOUR LEADER CANCELS NAP (thus again i don't see how our attack came unexpected)...We start to investigate and findout that he's been talking to others about ganging on us...thus we prepare and launch an op...

Thats how the events took place prior to war...I know because I played a large part in them...

DeletedUser

Dont worry mate every1 knows that you cant trust a word any1 in onfire says.

Onfire only use treaties to have plan to beg every1 around there targets to attack them first so they can move in once the rest have done the work and claim a great victory.
Has any1 else noticed a rather large lack of fighting whenever onfire declares war?

I think some1 needs to give them a refresher course in the difference between war and peace they seem to have got the 2 mixed up.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE
Side 2:
Tribes: OnFire

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,976
Side 2: 12,533
Difference: 33,443

chart

Bearing in mind, all 3 of your caps have been 're-caps' of villages. Plus the arguement over the village we took, and didn't want to gift to you.

I think so far, the stats speak for themselves. So argue all you like. I know it's only early. But we're still yet to see real action from your Tribe Cornish.

But if you want to be technical. Since the decleration.

Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE
Side 2:
Tribes: OnFire

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,274
Side 2: 3,650
Difference: 24,624

chart

isn't this OnFire vs shAve?

DeletedUser

Apparently when there duke declared the tribe didnt get the message.

DeletedUser

A leader of onfire sent it.

Whether he quit or not really dosnt matter at the time he sent it he was still in your leadership so it was still valid.

slinkiestwizard

A leader of onfire sent it.

Whether he quit or not really dosnt matter at the time he sent it he was still in your leadership so it was still valid.

lol yeah ....hey does an official declaration thats false still hold value if the Duke declares then quits?

i mean really he declared put a bullseye on his tribe then came up with what i assume to be excuses.... really that story is getting old:icon_razz:

We get accused of lack of diplomacy

W35 0924 , W42 Red Power Ranger, W57 Mystic Meg, W59 TheEvilClown
Last edited by Ec-Unlimited : 2011,December 6th at 00:09 Reason: inappropriate

granted it was edited i can only imagine for what (insert mass facepalm icon here) but still it seamed semi official...

Last edited:

DeletedUser103537

The reason for the declaration was cause that person on the TheEvilClown account got pissed that ShAve invited someone from our tribe it pissed him off so he came on and declared and well I think it should have been discussed before any declaration was done on the forums. Lets just say I don't think I would have been for a declaration in my opinion.

DeletedUser

The reason for the declaration was cause that person on the TheEvilClown account got pissed that ShAve invited someone from our tribe it pissed him off so he came on and declared and well I think it should have been discussed before any declaration was done on the forums. Lets just say I don't think I would have been for a declaration in my opinion.

Is this a back track on onfires deal with shave? it seems that way lolz

DeletedUser103537

I just am saying that is the reason for the declaration. I am sorry I should make it more clear for you good sir. I didn't mean to make it to complicating. I don't really even think of this as a war in my opinion and well these are just my thoughts you can call it whatever you want.

I guess I know how to kill a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just am saying that is the reason for the declaration. I am sorry i should make it more clear for you good sir. I didn't mean to make it to complicating. I don't really even think of this as a war in my opinion and well these are just my thoughts you can call it whatever you want.

I guess i know how to kill a thread.

fail

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Well i always thought a Duke needed to be a bit more level headed and not so spontaneous. Yeah but it seamed as the declaration was because we had recruited . But im sure an onfire player wasnt the issue it was the players from Virus that twisted his horns :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well i always thought a Duke needed to be a bit more level headed and not so spontaneous. Yeah but it seamed as the declaration was because we had recruited . But im sure an onfire player wasnt the issue it was the players from Virus that twisted his horns :icon_biggrin:

Or maybe it was the Skype conversation I had with him about 2 hours before we went all nuts and made that "declaration". I can't help it if people can't handle the truth. :lol: