Onfire Versus Shave

• Thread starter Red Power Ranger
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How would that be illegal? I said he'd insult me. It'd be the same as betting on a football game with someone else on TW. Am I not allowed to do that :icon_eek:? Even if that example is wrong, I'm not paying for some in-game advantage, I'm saying "I bet he'll come on and insult me by saying I was rimmed". There is absolutely nothing illegal about that. It's not like I'm saying "RIM HIM AND I WILL GIVE YOU $20", I just pre-empted his insults :).

As always magnetoo is undoubtedly frantically attacking me because I'm a moderator.

If I wasn't a moderator, would I not be allowed to make these comments? I think not, considering it very specifically says in the rules that I would be. Proof:

[spoil]Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see Manners section at the top). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod’s moderation, however, which is in no way related to their gameplay![/spoil]

Stop trying to distract everyone magnetoo, start paying attention to the war you're losing.

only 1 thing to say rimmed. you should realise this is not even a full scale war more a territorial war for shave to set up future war with us lol so ya we r loosing but you know what even if i lost to shave it still wouldnt be you doing it :) Unless you try the same fail tactic you used on us3 by going to co play what ever acc u could find to fail and fail again...and the number 1 acc u co played there what happened to it?? fail and what was that thing he was using that made him disapear on us4 hmm i think you are so desperate to get a piece of me you probably lead them to doing things those nice german players would never do on there own. should i re put your w59 stats link here?? na Rimmed u will quitted like the so many times before. as for being a mod idc that you are 1 if you are doing your job for free premium all the better for you but do you even need premium with 1 village?? does it save you from being rimmed over and over nopê :) your skills r somewhat weak for some 1 so interested on the side of the world you hid from and went as far as you could from me here on w59 even after stating how you could beat me at any .net world i have 1 u can beat me on except it is finished .

DeletedUser

only 1 thing to say rimmed. you should realise this is not even a full scale war more a territorial war for shave to set up future war with us lol so ya we r loosing but you know what even if i lost to shave it still wouldnt be you doing it :) Unless you try the same fail tactic you used on us3 by going to co play what ever acc u could find to fail and fail again...and the number 1 acc u co played there what happened to it?? fail and what was that thing he was using that made him disapear on us4 hmm i think you are so desperate to get a piece of me you probably lead them to doing things those nice german players would never do on there own. should i re put your w59 stats link here?? na Rimmed u will quitted like the so many times before. as for being a mod idc that you are 1 if you are doing your job for free premium all the better for you but do you even need premium with 1 village?? does it save you from being rimmed over and over nopê :) your skills r somewhat weak for some 1 so interested on the side of the world you hid from and went as far as you could from me here on w59 even after stating how you could beat me at any .net world i have 1 u can beat me on except it is finished .

I'll place $20 that magnetoo will come on here and insult me for "getting rimmed", "bad leadership", "being a noob", or "sucking on .us". Maybe all four? We can only wait and see :icon_eek:.

I wish someone had taken my bet, I'd be up at least $20 now :icon_cry:. I even color-coordinated to prove it! 3/4, not too bad of guessing on this particular case, no?

Let's try and keep it on-topic, shall we? Start off with my post in the Skype vs. OnFire thread:

[spoil]OnFire (5 villages yesterday) is nobling a lot slower than PITA (10 villages yesterday), ~ONE~ (14 villages yesterday), and shAve (16 villages yesterday), who are all ranked above it. In fact, it's even nobling slower than some tribes ranked below it, according to the updating maps.

It has 32 net gains this week, which is less than many other tribes, including some ranked below them.

Seems they're slowing down due to war, or am I mistaken?

I mean, just look at this:

[spoil] [/spoil]

And then this:

[spoil]Date Tribe Rank Members Points Villages OD ODA ODD
2011-12-17 OnFire 4. -45 +1,442,079 -298 +5,616,052 +4,104,678 -1,511,374
2011-12-16 OnFire 4. -47 +1,435,788 -301 +5,533,625 +3,983,317 +1,550,308
2011-12-15 OnFire 4. =48 +1,418,669 +302 +5,171,549 +3,823,707 +1,347,842
2011-12-14 OnFire 4. =48 +1,396,341 +301 +4,644,909 +3,671,558 +973,351
2011-12-13 OnFire 4. =48 +1,326,782 +291 +4,469,958 +3,522,249 +947,709
2011-12-12 OnFire 4. -48 +1,273,268 -286 +4,292,548 +3,349,439 -943,109
2011-12-11 OnFire 4. -49 +1,248,352 =287 +4,282,968 +3,306,768 -976,200
2011-12-10 OnFire 4. =50 +1,218,751 +287 +4,175,787 +3,185,123 +990,664[/spoil]

That's 5 members lost in 7 days, and only 11 villages gained in that span total. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think they can recruit to keep growing forever.
[/spoil]

How strange, you're still losing, despite personally attacking me despite me having done nothing but point it out. Is that some new tactic?

My playing skill on this world has nothing to do with your tribe's failing. End of story :).

Fortunately, I don't need to beat you. I did say .net would be a lot less forgiving to your attitude, and I wasn't lying. Even if it wasn't my tribe taking you down, it's fairly simple to say that your attitude isn't helping you out very much at the moment :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

fortunately, I don't need to beat you. I did say .net would be a lot less forgiving to your attitude, and I wasn't lying. Even if it wasn't my tribe taking you down, it's fairly simple to say that your attitude isn't helping you out very much at the moment. just do like you did on other world and co play some 1 closer to me hide like the coward you are then rim me if you can mail skype 30 hours plus nobling time to me shave 40+ pita 40 + goh close villages but no academies robrob 40 hours also hmm dont you see the pattern here i own my area something only you could never understand nor accomplish

sorry shave on the spam thread now :( look back and see who posted first but i am a bad christian i guess i wouldnt turn my cheek but maybe us6fail51 could kiss it :)

slinkiestwizard

Magnetoo

sorry shave on the spam thread now :( look back and see who posted first but i am a bad christian i guess i wouldnt turn my cheek but maybe us6fail51 could kiss it

why apologize your tribe declared a spam thread , not a war thread . We at shave are actually laughing at each and every one of you in Onfire.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, I'm laughing with you in shAve, though I like some of OnFire. It's just that magnetoo brings it all down a notch :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, I'm laughing with you in shAve, though I like some of OnFire. It's just that magnetoo brings it all down a notch :icon_redface:.

and being a mod and being rimmed is not funny i guess ?? maybe less posting and more farming is what u need just set up account manager and farm assistant i am sure the 20 troops you have build will get you far :)

ston3d

and being a mod and being rimmed is not funny i guess ?? maybe less posting and more farming is what u need just set up account manager and farm assistant i am sure the 20 troops you have build will get you far :)

I haven't been nobled. Not even close, and i can concur. Your comments make your entire tribe look a little bit more stupid.:icon_redface::lol:
<3 Aidan

DeletedUser

I haven't been nobled. Not even close, and i can concur. Your comments make your entire tribe look a little bit more stupid.:icon_redface::lol:
<3 Aidan

u6s5l. is he co playing you because i was not addressing you on the matter :) i was nobled 2 times 1 time prenobling for goh leader then rimmed him on tribes orders at the time and recent loss i only nobled gronk because he was the closest 30 hour village away then sent my timed support wrong because i put swords in the support and didnt feel like canceling but that village which i could have nobled easily a second time around i gifted to members closer to that are to focus on my next round so stop the magnetoo hating because my hate is bitter sweet

DeletedUser

Ok, this thread is so far off from the truth.

TW wants truths, then I guess its time for me to provide what I see as truth.

Truth 1:
A former OnFire Duke (or co-duke) posted a declaration on the forum and then sent a couple fakes.

Truth 2:
OnFire and shAve alike aren't planning anything. At least not for awhile as both tribes have pesky, stubborn pains within their current K's.

Truth 3:
Several rumors keep arising that would lead the world to believe that a gangbang on shAve is being planned or that a gangbang on OnFire is soon to come. (note I said "rumors")

Truth 4:
The world is promoting this much more then either OnFire or shAve members. In fact, neither tribes leaders have spoken about actually waring. We've spoken, yes and in that, we both left feeling more relaxed and well.. kind of laughing as we both know "eventually" it will come but not just for the sake of the worlds wanting or wishing. Personally I think leadership on both sides would agree that when axes fly it will be fun but not just yet.

Truth 5: (the final truth)
One only has to look at where other leaders would first move to reasonably guess where our largest interest lies and I'll give a little hint here.... Its not against a foe whom we may, in time though not right now, benefit more with diplomacy then with axe. :icon_wink:

So... trolls will be trolls, world wishers will be world wishers, haters will hate and many will say we are afraid of them or them of us but the truth is, the world is young and neither OnFire leadership nor shAve leadership will react to passify anyone other then what is best for those whom they lead.

Enjoy this thread for what it is folks, a really long saga of BS.

~Bee

pretty much sums everything up for me.. thanks for clearing that up.
you can might as well close this thread as the rest is probably half true's whole lies and assumptions... (didn't bother to read anything after that post, so I could be wrong, but I doubt it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with the thread, but thanks for your continued assumptions :).

u6s5l. is he co playing you because i was not addressing you on the matter :) i was nobled 2 times 1 time prenobling for goh leader then rimmed him on tribes orders at the time and recent loss i only nobled gronk because he was the closest 30 hour village away then sent my timed support wrong because i put swords in the support and didnt feel like canceling but that village which i could have nobled easily a second time around i gifted to members closer to that are to focus on my next round so stop the magnetoo hating because my hate is bitter sweet

That's cool. Your tribe still looks terrible because of you, and that's not helping your war effort, as you may have noticed :icon_wink:.