ongoing wars

DeletedUser

Just curious do any of you guys know of wars that are going on with tribes rank 30 or better? I want to know which will stay strong, which tribes have wiped out other tribes, and if any big tribes are at war.

Zef went to war with virus (were rank 7) and virus 2, the end result was virus disbanded

DeletedUser

lmao.

Virus was disbanded because the leaders dont have much time to play because of school but I dunno.

DeletedUser

CBS/DBS/SU vs D~12 + 12~D...

They pissed us off, and now they pay. But its been going on for ages now and the D~12 family has ran out of troops and are slowly falling apart, with members leaving every day :)

DeletedUser

CBS/DBS/SU vs D~12 + 12~D...

They pissed us off, and now they pay. But its been going on for ages now and the D~12 family has ran out of troops and are slowly falling apart, with members leaving every day :)

Not a proper war, they're noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In case it wasnt mentioned yet...

Lords and Lords. were declared and gangbanged by WOOD and [PMS]

current stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: LORDS, LORDS.
Side 2:
Tribes: [PMS], WOOD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 86
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 15
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 181,028
Side 2: 214,450
Difference: 33,422

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,725
Side 2: 57,274
Difference: 31,549

chart

As you all can see, the WOOD/[PMS] Alliance has a leg up on Lords/Lords. for the moment, having declared after attacks were inbound. Although if you look more closely at the stats, it is clear it is mainly a conflict between [PMS] and LORDS at the moment, with minimal nobling on either side (2 conquers for each)

Only reason I bothered posting was because some players mentioned to me in game they were interested to see how we were doing (since LORDS is a premade and was attempting to play a little "old school" TW) word has it both sides are preparing for their second round of ops!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just curious do any of you guys know of wars that are going on with tribes rank 30 or better? I want to know which will stay strong, which tribes have wiped out other tribes, and if any big tribes are at war.

Zef went to war with virus (were rank 7) and virus 2, the end result was virus disbanded

Rage Vs. N-M-E

:lol:

DeletedUser

I'm too quick for you :p

It's nice to finally have a good war to talk about!

DeletedUser

that war looks pretty intense, but i think pms, and wood will win. I hate academy tribes they piss me off

DeletedUser

I heard that WOOD was pretty terrible to be honest.

No wait, I said that.

DeletedUser103537

I didn't think a 2v2 war was considered a gangbang but I guess that it is.