ongoing wars

DeletedUser

Its easy to find out what someone has in their village (buildings wise)... And hope this will be a good war! :)

hanibalii

Tell me about it...we have a multitude of tribes trying to gangbang us (we are winning lol) and Im just sitting back in k34 supporting people....
Yeh, I find most non-endgame wars are like that :lol:

DeletedUser

EDL just declared war on Truth and Zef is deciding which side to join

DeletedUser

just wondering why do you say that, because of sapphique?
truth is weaker at this time

DeletedUser

shut up, its not because of me. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_neutral: :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Haha it is cause of you :) my vote goes to side with truth cause i dont like edl

DeletedUser

I have been to EDL and I hate it because I can't attack EDM. And I'm surrounded by them. My EDL neighbors are my friends though. :p (not all) :icon_sad:

Really

DeletedUser

Attack the ones that aren't your friends and let your tribe noble the rest then :p

DeletedUser

they do have more od but a good chunk is odd. Also i know i hate edm! cause you mess with edm you mess with edl but i stillattack edm members sometimes

Paladin606

Oh my my my. First off...Asking for premium can get you banned!? That doesn't sound right,I'll double check though. :icon_wink:

Now for "Truth" vs EDL

I put quotations over Truth because they seem to lie a lot,maybe their tribe name is some sort of stab at sarcas
m. lol

My money's on EDL,but

Best of luck to all and remember,Have fun.
000204AE.gif

DeletedUser

ya it can, and i got an infraction for mentioning it in the forums. Also i have a feeling truth will lose :/ sorry truth