Difference: 53,525

chart

Last edited:

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
And I personally would love to see a tribe that did not have to resort to spies and backstabbing to start their war :)
For anyone who wonders, check tribe movements, and you will find a couple of players that jumped from BRO A to onion, right after clearing and nobling (with no reason or explanation) BRO B baron (me).

condone

Reaction score
And I personally would love to see a tribe that did not have to resort to spies and backstabbing to start their war :)
For anyone who wonders, check tribe movements, and you will find a couple of players that jumped from BRO A to onion, right after clearing and nobling (with no reason or explanation) BRO B baron (me).
You recruited whole continent, it is ur problem that you taking everyone and had no skill.
3/4 of ur and midget players keep writes to us to join tribe, look for mistakes on ur side, not others

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11365688

cant stand players like that

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I try to avoid quoting and tagging, so will just speak up and whoever wants can read or not :X

I do not defend BRO, and I consider that family tribes are something... that just doesn't work. I joined for fun, so it's my problem if I like/dislike/get screwed. My initial message and point were that infiltrating accounts into tribes is just a trash move and one that I would very much not see. Just that :)

To avoid being pointed out that I am inventing or omitting something.
The player in question was initially in Onion's premade, and then created some kind of starter tribe with another three guys/gals. From there, three join the BRO family, and one joins onion.
And the story goes - onion ACC scouts me (a 900 point account with 1400 scouts, already made me ask myself wtf), and then two BRO accounts join up and clear/noble me in under 4 hours (AFK time, meh, my bad).
Then both jump into onion, and... surprise, account A nobles two of the other ones over the last days and becomes rank4 :p
Oh, and bonus, the scout ACC remains a scout ACC heh.

condone

Reaction score
You're raving.
Playing with scouts is something bad, but fighting with 10+ tribes against 2 is ok. Ppl like you are just killing this game

Beast Masters

Reaction score
I try to avoid quoting and tagging, so will just speak up and whoever wants can read or not :X

I do not defend BRO, and I consider that family tribes are something... that just doesn't work. I joined for fun, so it's my problem if I like/dislike/get screwed. My initial message and point were that infiltrating accounts into tribes is just a trash move and one that I would very much not see. Just that :)

To avoid being pointed out that I am inventing or omitting something.
The player in question was initially in Onion's premade, and then created some kind of starter tribe with another three guys/gals. From there, three join the BRO family, and one joins onion.
And the story goes - onion ACC scouts me (a 900 point account with 1400 scouts, already made me ask myself wtf), and then two BRO accounts join up and clear/noble me in under 4 hours (AFK time, meh, my bad).
Then both jump into onion, and... surprise, account A nobles two of the other ones over the last days and becomes rank4 :p
Oh, and bonus, the scout ACC remains a scout ACC heh.

Your profile says you are in game staff. If an ingame staff cannot do anything against multiple push accounts , then what is the condition of other normal players ?