WAR ONIONS vs BRO

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your profile says you are in game staff. If an ingame staff cannot do anything against multiple push accounts , then what is the condition of other normal players ?
This ingame staff member is probably a shit player, thats why he cant do anything

KnockKnock94

Reaction score
I will put update in tomorrow at midnight, I came back only after 3 days of the blockade, which was wrong and after 3 days of loss, Support only thing that was able to do was write "I'm sorry" and nothing more. I start working and start the machine :)

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lagja west, kaktus and pts are all your allies and didnt join the war yet
life 2 aswell but they are pretty much gone already, also merged in both brazil tribes

Last edited:

condone

Reaction score
Just because they are fighting with you does not mean that they are our ally

recruiting also does not mean that you have an alliance with someone

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Your profile says you are in game staff. If an ingame staff cannot do anything against multiple push accounts , then what is the condition of other normal players ?

Members of the team follow the same rules as players do when they actually play a world. I am unsure if you know, but some (as me) are just players that volunteered to help the game.

In this case, if I (as goroj = player) suspect something in the world I am playing, I will just send a ticket and let the relevant members of the team do their work.
Judging from the removal of two villages, the matter that I mentioned in the post was reported/noticed and measures against the rule breach were taken.

Obviously, if I was able to simply delete all attackers and make myself top1 directly just for having the Team badge, well, I would do so :p

This ingame staff member is probably a shit player, thats why he cant do anything

Did I even say that I was a "pro" level player? Just pointed out I don't like preplanned backstabs. I can add that I never liked them in the 13 years I have had this account :)
Bonus info, I joined the team just a few months before getting the 12-year achievement.

Last edited:

Beast Masters

Reaction score
Members of the team follow the same rules as players do when they actually play a world. I am unsure if you know, but some (as me) are just players that volunteered to help the game.

In this case, if I (as goroj = player) suspect something in the world I am playing, I will just send a ticket and let the relevant members of the team do their work.
Judging from the removal of two villages, the matter that I mentioned in the post was reported/noticed and measures against the rule breach were taken.

Obviously, if I was able to simply delete all attackers and make myself top1 directly just for having the Team badge, well, I would do so :p

Sorry mate my mistake. Respect and peace out

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since op wont do it, here is stats update

Last week

Side 1:

Tribes: Hot, BRO, BRO A, NIR, NIR2, NIR3, Midget, SLW
Side 2:
Tribes: Szept, Lagja, LagjaW, KOSA.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 26
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 127,154
Difference: 120,001

chart

Last 48h

Side 1:
Tribes: Hot, BRO, BRO A, NIR, NIR2, NIR3, Midget, SLW
Side 2:
Tribes: Szept, Lagja, LagjaW, KOSA.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 26,039
Difference: 101,536

chart

KnockKnock94

Reaction score
Dont be afraid

the most active players remain on the battlefield, and I can take over villages from players who are inactive and are leaving their accounts in my opinion your skill is 2.5 / 10 mass 12/10

KnockKnock94

Reaction score
Yes ...

yes, because we will give up mass in favor of quality, we got along ... and it was not me who spoke first