Only a matter of time...

muhammad-ali

I refuse to bow out without a fight with Matt. He ruined world six for me, and eventually I will return the favor.

Yes, I know I gave away the Lodds account. That is because I could not endanger HIS account. HIS hard work. However one of my friends knows I'm innocent, and has gave me his account.

It could be days, or weeks, or maybe even months when this slaughter begins... But Matt - I'm coming for ya. :icon_wink:

I am not going to tell you what account I'm under, but you'll find out soon enough. I'm upset about this whole thing, and whats ten times worse is that no one will believe me. However the only emotions with make the sadness a minor one is rage and anger!

The tables are going to change, lad. :icon_cool:

Currently the most hated W'6er,
~Ali. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And when you go after Matt, you go after the other Matt too. And Ali, I will make sure you are rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

muhammad-ali

And when you go after Matt, you go after the other Matt too. And Ali, I will make sure you are rimmed.

Aww, can baby Matt not fight on his own? :icon_redface:

Don't worry, i'll send some love your way too! :icon_wink: :axemen:

DeletedUser

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:

muhammad-ali

I like your history lesson, but nows not a good time. Keep the war stories for someone who cares. I respect that your looking out for Matt, but if you get involved my love WILL be affective. Thats a promise. ;)

mattcurr

Lol when did you become a skilled player whose threats should be feared?

muhammad-ali

*shrug* I'd be happy to see ali, you know, your just digging yourself a deep, deep hole.

And honestly, I'd say I am a better player then you ali.

I'm not letting anyone get away with it. If i'm going to be berried, i'll take Matt with me. :icon_twisted:

mattcurr

I'm not letting anyone get away with it. If i'm going to be berried, i'll take Matt with me. :icon_twisted:

You dont understand the mechanics of the game much do you?:icon_redface:

If your dieing you would be really hard pressed to mount a counter attack, unless you are really good, and that isnt even rimming someone which at this point in the game would take forever.

King Matt II

Lmfao.

So is this why Lodds added me to his friends list, so you can know when I'm online? ;D I think I already have an idea of who you may be - if I'm right, you're in RMC. O:

I'm not scared of your useless threats, by time you finally 'strike' I'll probably be long gone. This world is boring for me now, and I'm not going to stick around to watch you fail once again.

Good luck in your mission to failure. :icon_biggrin:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I refuse to bow out without a fight with Matt. He ruined world six for me, and eventually I will return the favor.

Yes, I know I gave away the Lodds account. That is because I could not endanger HIS account. HIS hard work. However one of my friends knows I'm innocent, and has gave me his account.

It could be days, or weeks, or maybe even months when this slaughter begins... But Matt - I'm coming for ya. :icon_wink:

I am not going to tell you what account I'm under, but you'll find out soon enough. I'm upset about this whole thing, and whats ten times worse is that no one will believe me. However the only emotions with make the sadness a minor one is rage and anger!

Ok, so first you quit world 6 to "save Face".

Then i post how i would NEVER give in and never give up.. then all of a sudden you change your tune.

You are looking more and more guilty every second and every post i see from you. I wish i was near you too. (maybe i am, if your in RMC>..)

Anyone foolish enough to give you another account to puck up, doesnt belong here in world 6 anymore either. Your collaborations and co-collaborators are wasted. You will never earn respect here again, and you will never make up for phishing matt's account. (there heftysmurf, used that term for you)

Please give up, stop wasting post space, no one gives a rat's backside what you are gonna do. If you were any good as a player, you would still be using your original account, not having gone thru three or four of them.

I wish someone would permanently ban your ip from WOrld 6... Oh, wait. your a phisher... and clever enough to have proxies.... o_O

kookka

Ali...im getting rimmed anyway mate. You should have kept it

DeletedUser

Oh hell, why not?

Since I am a Matt as well, though not the smelly Irish kind that King Matt is, I will defend him and fight whoever this Ali guy uses to kill off the Irish one.

Man, that's kind of confusing.

Also, I got a report of 3 of my 10k HC dying in Matt's village. Matt. Those guys were for SHOW not for fight. Oh well. Keep it up, and let me know who I can kick in the teeth.

King Matt II

Oh hell, why not?

Since I am a Matt as well, though not the smelly Irish kind that King Matt is, I will defend him and fight whoever this Ali guy uses to kill off the Irish one.

Also, I got a report of 3 of my 10k HC dying in Matt's village. Matt. Those guys were for SHOW not for fight. Oh well. Keep it up, and let me know who I can kick in the teeth.

Haha, don't tell me all of that died? Overall I only lost about 500/500/500 & 100 HC. :p

edit: Just realized you said 3 out of 10k. Duhh. >.>

kookka

Oh hell, why not?

I killed 3 HC. Well its a start :icon_biggrin:

mattcurr

everyone needs to stop using the world matt..... Im the only real matt ;)