Only a matter of time...

King Matt II

I give it a month before I get bored shitless of waiting for him and quit tbh.

kookka

King Matt II you should be very very afraid. yourself..

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

MnB, it's gunna take him two months to grow a pair big enough to actually reveal his identity.

I'm guessing it has to be in the RM family, because if he tries to long-range attack me he's gunna hit a brick wall. (and I'm surrounded by RM).

DeletedUser

Hmm i have no idea either where ali is hidden but i honestly doubt he has an RM account cause i dont think the leaders of RM would give him an account. Ok he could be given the account by a RM member in silence but i am pretty sure the minute he attacks matt it will be revealed it is not the original owner and he will without a doubt be stomped on for attacking a RM member.

Tribal War Lord

Actually, I get first account in RMC. =D

you should already have an account in RMC. the fact that it is still being sat though means i know you haven logged in yet. i will send ya a mail ;)

as for ali you need to change your name. as the Muhammad Ali i know can and will fight and you just dont seem to have any balls as everyone else has noticed. your warning is here though...attack one of my members and watch what happens to ya ;) simple as that....

if he is as shit as you say then why not fight someone different. ill take you up happily as a one on one. i will forbid anyone in RM family to attack you or support me and will trust that you do the same (heres your chance to prove your trustworthy)

flpt

you should already have an account in RMC. the fact that it is still being sat though means i know you haven logged in yet. i will send ya a mail ;)

as for ali you need to change your name. as the Muhammad Ali i know can and will fight and you just dont seem to have any balls as everyone else has noticed. your warning is here though...attack one of my members and watch what happens to ya ;) simple as that....

if he is as shit as you say then why not fight someone different. ill take you up happily as a one on one. i will forbid anyone in RM family to attack you or support me and will trust that you do the same (heres your chance to prove your trustworthy)

so fighting you and losing will prove that he is trustworthy:lol:

You just want to noble :p

Tribal War Lord

so fighting you and losing will prove that he is trustworthy:lol:

You just want to noble :p

prtly ;) but i also want to have a decent fight as i haven really fought a decent foe on W6 yet. and he thinks he is one i guess...but mainly he is threatening one of my members and i dont like that...

DeletedUser

How can they solve it in game? Ali wont show his face... Lol

DeletedUser

How can they solve it in game? Ali wont show his face... Lol

He shows his face all the time. He just changes the tag underneath it every few months as someone "gives" him a new account....

DeletedUser

Matt asked me to post this for him:

Matt säger:
TWL said:
as for ali you need to change your name. as the Muhammad Ali i know can and will fight and you just dont seem to have any balls as everyone else has noticed. your warning is here though...attack one of my members and watch what happens to ya simple as that....

TWL, I don't need you to fight for me, I've also never fought a real battle on this world, and I'd love to prove Ali wrong.

Ali, if you think I'm a shit player, then you're obviously very wrong. I was taught by the best tribe that has ever graced this world, and calling me shit is calling their teaching skills shit.

I've never had a chance to prove my skills but I would love to shut your mouth once and for all, so reveal yourself and bring it on, I'm not scared of your mindless threats.

DeletedUser

I read the first post and all I can say is

Ali will get pwnt.
:)

King Matt II

Lol, I was bored and searched for all posts made by me, and found this. Well, it's been more than two months, it's been over a year, and I'm still here. :lol:

Way to remove me from the world, eh Ali?

(PS: Sorry for bumping this up)

lt181

I like these old threads. We should have one person on the forum that is responsible for bringing one old thread up per week. No more than that though. It would get old fast.

DeletedUser

I thought you would quit in 2 months matt ;) Now you're still here with me fighting RMC LOL :D

King Matt II

I thought you would quit in 2 months matt ;) Now you're still here with me fighting RMC LOL :D

:icon_biggrin: Yeah, now would be a good time to give ali an account, then you'll have at least someone who can be bothered to attack me. :lol: