only bad thing

DeletedUser

this looks like a really cool world... oh ya well duh:icon_rolleyes: but any way a tribe cap of 60 is way too low if you ask me . now im gonna die:icon_cry: i would like id if one new world's limit was around 150

P.S. i hope sayin stuff like that is ok for the rules ill double check

DeletedUser

this looks like a really cool world... oh ya well duh:icon_rolleyes: but any way a tribe cap of 60 is way too low if you ask me . now im gonna die:icon_cry: i would like id if one new world's limit was around 150

P.S. i hope sayin stuff like that is ok for the rules ill double check

FTW......this is the best world with only a 60 member cap limit....it takes a lot more strategy and skill to play with 60 mem caps...

DeletedUser

Exactly, completely agree

Seconded.

The Dancing Dwarf

DeletedUser

Now if only they would limit allies to like 5 or 8, then we would have some real strategy taking place... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

dang no one agrees well then i guess ill shutup gosh:icon_cry: lol i was just saying what i thought bew hew hew:icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If there was an alliance block, and someone had more than 5 or so fractions, they'd be screwed. :lol:

An alliance block, or whatever you'd call it, wouldn't work anyway. People would make alliances anyway, just not mark it on the map...

DeletedUser

If there was an alliance block, and someone had more than 5 or so fractions, they'd be screwed. :lol:

An alliance block, or whatever you'd call it, wouldn't work anyway. People would make alliances anyway, just not mark it on the map...

yea I agree with you here, but still an alliance/NAP list of ten tribes would be awesome, as more wars will break out and such....also if a tribe in this world will only have 10 allies/NAPs they would be the elite of elite tribes!

DeletedUser24253

an alliance cap would never work people would just post it on their profiles.

DeletedUser

well the 60 member cap will cause a hell of alot more family tribes to spawn

DeletedUser

yea I agree with you here, but still an alliance/NAP list of ten tribes would be awesome, as more wars will break out and such....also if a tribe in this world will only have 10 allies/NAPs they would be the elite of elite tribes!

My sarcasm meter is broken, please tell me this is sarcasm. :icon_neutral:

excitement

from 40 to 500 tribe member limits, I really don't think it's ever made a noticable difference