Only The Beginning

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards. We Can Shoot from any direction" - Col. Creighton S. Abrams

Since this world started one thing has been obvious. Magic & Angers (and that includes spellz P.T.G. P.T.G anger+ and all 4 branches of mafia) has been determined to get through this world with as much boring free nobling, diplo, and recruitment as humanly possible. Even funnier when you consider angers and magic already have their end game roster of 30 carved out. So if you aren't in it, where do you fit?

But today no one was surprised to see another set of defectors running away seeking an easy win and a nice profile badge to go tell their friends about, but today will not be there day. Funny thing is, we love it when they run.

Now we show you why you don't recruit to win. Now we show you why the rankings and the pp aren't all that matter. Now we show you why your (bad and uncreative) lies don't matter. Because now you have nowhere else to run.

The warriors K's swords are sharp and they're going into battle with nothing to lose and everything to prove. It's time to demonstrate how you boys can hold up in a real war because there's no one else to recruit and no more barbs noble and no more corners for you to hide in angers.

Special K (officially) declares war on angers!

DeletedUser122645

800nuke 2 village ! 2 village! 2 village!

Was it very delicious? -> 2village

A Bomb

A wise man says to count your victories, 2 is a win enough that with all the handicap help you received you still lost two that means you are just bad as an account. So I'm going to watch real players play this war and I'll stare at you, you empty Magic button-masher. (since that's all you are as you can't carry them)

giphy.gif

Go Go Go Go!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
800nuke 2 village ! 2 village! 2 village!

Was it very delicious? -> 2village

youre sitting on stacks from 4-5 tribes mate why are you acting like you did anything, The mistake was ours for being over ambitious of how bit stacks would be, but you have done literally nothing.

and if i count all the nukes you got walled on me for 0 caps it would be a lot higher then 800 ;)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You declared against Angers already when you declared on Magic. Is the other thread not getting you enough attention?

Dio has done nothing? Cool, you don't know much about the Magic empire then.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
youre sitting on stacks from 4-5 tribes mate why are you acting like you did anything, The mistake was ours for being over ambitious of how bit stacks would be, but you have done literally nothing.

and if i count all the nukes you got walled on me for 0 caps it would be a lot higher then 800 ;)

Well if he defended your biggest op yet while doing absolutely nothing, how more sad does that make timing 800 nukes tightly to gain basically nothing?

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You declared against Angers already when you declared on Magic. Is the other thread not getting you enough attention?

Dio has done nothing? Cool, you don't know much about the Magic empire then.
Magic didn't invite all their family tribes, so needed to declare again. Also what are you still doing here?

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Needed to because you weren't getting enough attention?

Because it's fun to continue playing with the team and do what I can to help achieve the world win.
You want to talk about attention? lol
are you gonna say what acc you on or you too scared like friend or foe? (yes ik he was on drnoh and quit)

DeletedUser122473

You didn't look at the support stats for your enemy tribes did you?
That's fine, it'll just make this whole thing more enjoyable.

As to lies, what lies? So far I've seen you do little but lie and backstab your way to where you are now. Wait that wont fit the K narrative so you'll just ignore this message and call it good. Can't wait to smash K, will be really fun.

DeletedUser122645

Fact : 800nuke -> eat 2 village

Fact : 1 village 20nuke

Fact : 3.31Mil -> 45.18 Mil

Fact : ODD rank 2 -> Godiopter

Fact : K op -> Diopter, for us -> fail

Fact : K lose barb(Magic , Anger)

Fact : barb is very delicious.

Fact : no barb -> no support

Fact : yes barb -> good support

Fact : all village
Spear fighter: +51% defense power
Swordsman: +51% defense power
Archer: +16% defense power
Swordsman: +15% offense and defense power
Heavy cavalry: +20% offense and defense power

One more OP -> I will use item

my item War Footing(34) , Defense booster(62)

Come one baby

I think.... 1 village 30nuke ↑

They need to focus on the southeast.

They won't be able to concentrate on me.

But if they focus on me...

They will lose the southeast.

Good luck

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You didn't look at the support stats for your enemy tribes did you?
That's fine, it'll just make this whole thing more enjoyable.

As to lies, what lies? So far I've seen you do little but lie and backstab your way to where you are now. Wait that wont fit the K narrative so you'll just ignore this message and call it good. Can't wait to smash K, will be really fun.
What lies?

DeletedUser122645

HelloSica say K! tribe very easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You want to talk about attention? lol
are you gonna say what acc you on or you too scared like friend or foe? (yes ik he was on drnoh and quit)

It's not a secret, it's been planned for a while for me to jump on another account due to lack of time (started student teaching, last thing I need in order to become a teacher.) Thanks for further showing your spy sucks at being a spy, lol.

Why would I be scared? You just sent the bulk of your forces against DioPter and went splat. Truthfully it hardly matters where I'm at the results will still be the same with or without me. I just wanna have fun with the team :)

DeletedUser52125

FALSE. you must have flunked math class. keep cheating bro. its clearly getting you nowhere.

robert232323

It's a good thing that trying to buy accounts and making people sell out their entire tribe isn't considered cheating on your side, but we're definitely the ones cheating because we have stuff to c farm and don't mind dealing with your ops.

Plus, in the event that you'll win, which you won't, just playing the hypothetical game here, how are you going to explain to the other >70 people outside of your premades that they can't get a world win because you guys already have your group of 30 in place?