Only The Beginning

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lul crunchy is powering up, soon we will see his final form.

bbbtjIa.png

Last time I played with you on w97 you cried the second you got incomings didnt dodge for 48 hours because you didnt have WTs and left your sit to me and quit like the baby you are. I denied you from us this world (BUT OMG K SUX RIGHT) for your cowardly behavior so you PP'd down your own village and restarted in magic where you are currently building up the barbs you took (wow interactive gameplay) so someone like cbirds can take them when the food runs out.

You are right, I am not at final form yet, but whats even funnier is the fact you are and yet you still exist as an irrelevant speck on the world in the academy tribe of the worlds most nooby tribe.

But hey keep talking trash to me until they come for your villages.

upload_2019-10-8_14-30-50.jpeg

DeletedUser121688

Last time I played with you on w97 you cried the second you got incomings didnt dodge for 48 hours because you didnt have WTs and left your sit to me and quit like the baby you are. I denied you from us this world (BUT OMG K SUX RIGHT) for your cowardly behavior so you PP'd down your own village and restarted in magic where you are currently building up the barbs you took (wow interactive gameplay) so someone like cbirds can take them when the food runs out.

You are right, I am not at final form yet, but whats even funnier is the fact you are and yet you still exist as an irrelevant speck on the world in the academy tribe of the worlds most nooby tribe.

But hey keep talking trash to me until they come for your villages.

View attachment 2966

Lol i struck a nerve. How many hours did you spend on this story while sobbing on your keyboard?
Well the truth is very much different and vrey simple. I left because i was busy with my licentiate degree which i stated before leaving.
One month before i left i was actually the only one who managed to get a cap on S-rank(which you napped mid op and told us to stop attacking/supporting), despite having a small account and was congratulated by Sniper on Demand(another good player who left you because you are trash).
My account was small, there was no point in getting coplayers on it. All this can be fact checked.

You know nothing about me because you did not invite me to play for IL. Lets not get into how you got rid of the guy who actually got all those good players together.

Keep up with these delusions of grandeur, keep posing as a good, honest player its quite amusing.

And no, i dont care if they take my villages right after your sorry ass is spat out of this world.

Oh and i didnt know you should stop nobling after there is not more food(check out my first 30caps, they look better than yours). Another great tip from the man himself.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lol i struck a nerve. How many hours did you spend on this story while sobbing on your keyboard?
Well the truth is very much different and vrey simple. I left because i was busy with my licentiate degree which i stated before leaving.
One month before i left i was actually the only one who managed to get a cap on S-rank(which you napped mid op and told us to stop attacking/supporting), despite having a small account and was congratulated by Sniper on Demand(another good player who left you because you are trash).
My account was small, there was no point in getting coplayers on it. All this can be fact checked.

You know nothing about me because you did not invite me to play for IL. Lets not get into how you got rid of the guy who actually got all those good players together.

Keep up with these delusions of grandeur, keep posing as a good, honest player its quite amusing.

And no, i dont care if they take my villages right after your sorry ass is spat out of this world.

Oh and i didnt know you should stop nobling after there is not more food(check out my first 30caps, they look better than yours). Another great tip from the man himself.

unknown.png

DeletedUser121688

You missed the opportunity to keep it jokingly by getting triggered. How dumb are you.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't think he is getting triggered lol.

He is triggering you and he enjoying it

Last edited:

Chitwi

Hi Doctore,

I feel like I am justified to comment here. I remember w97 clear as day. I was the one to actually organize that northern OP on S-rank, and yes it was messy and botched but literally no one else was planning s**t in that region. Half the players didnt send even their trains.

You talk about delusions of grandeur, at the same time as patting yourself on the back for getting the first cap? holy... Gzz mate. Really? You got a 3k villa from aynidmy. I think you also forgot to mention the fact that you held that village for less than :01 sec before it was recapped.

https://www.twstats.com/en97/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11220257&type=&pn=-1

You then got demotivated and did nothing for a month before completely giving up. You did manage to cap a few barbs before you croaked though #Factchecking. I remember you passing your sit SergeantCrunsh and freaking out after getting your first incomings. He actually came up north because we were making no headway because no one else was fighting except me and one or two others. We kept fighting them and proceeded to completely eat through S-Rank and the north.

Look.... I like Sniper on Demand, he was a good guy. But are you really comparing him and SergeantCrunsh and saying he is the "good player". That is beyond laughable. Look he was not bad, but he was basically useless that world. I imagine he also lost motivation but even still, I saw them both in action plenty of times. Evaluating them on skill-to-skill basis, SergeantCrunsh blows him completely out of the water. I feel like I beyond justified to say that, and I can go into detail if you would like. I bet you didn't know that SergeantCrunsh also sat his account during incomings and for months after. Also how are you calling him trash when you didn't even make it out of the early game? But im curious about what Sniper on Demand would have to say about this and about you.

Look, I don't know you, I don't know how you played on this world, but to me, you are a nobody and I find it hysterical that you feel justified to make any of these comments. I'm open for you to change my mind, but from my experience playing with you on 97, there is absolutely no way you would ever make it into a tribe of mine in the future. I don't mind bad players, but I do mine bad players stepping up to the table, acting all big and strong and casting their judgment on other players. "But Chitwi, I was a small player, and only solo!" Both me and SergentCrunch were almost entirely solo that whole world. "But I have a life Chitwi!" I love this argument because it is the last line of defense that terrible players use.

I haven't played since that world, and I don't know how good SergentCrunch is now, or what the other players look like on this world, but he WAS one of the most technically skilled and determined players I've ever seen. Definitely better than me holistically, especially at defending, and I was Rank 1 for a fair while before Creati killed me and I too let IL down.

Was this all a joke or how dumb are you ? But yes, please keep talking ...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser121688

Lmao @Chitwi, somehow you managed to sound even more unhinged. You seem pretty upset someone had better things to do and left a 150k account behind.
I wont counter you on all your lies because quite frankly no one cares. Next time keep it concise, i dont need to read your dumb conclusions.

Just so you know, giving context to the picture your boyfriend was trying to paint is not indicative of a big ego.
Calling people irrelevant every chance you get, like crunchy does, is out there.

Give yourself a pat on the back, you made him proud and the puppets clapped.

Well done, champ, or is it chump?

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao @Chitwi, somehow you managed to sound even more unhinged. You seem pretty upset someone had better things to do and left a 150k account behind.
I wont counter you on all your lies because quite frankly no one cares. Next time keep it concise, i dont need to read your dumb conclusions.

Just so you know, giving context to the picture your boyfriend was trying to paint is not indicative of a big ego.
Calling people irrelevant every chance you get, like crunchy does, is out there.

Give yourself a pat on the back, you made him proud and the puppets clapped.

Well done, champ, or is it chump?

You have any proof they are lies??? I dont think so mate. Maybe before coming here and posting your trash actually think before you type. Can you do that for me sweetie pie?

DeletedUser122473

You have any proof they are lies??? I dont think so mate. Maybe before coming here and posting your trash actually think before you type. Can you do that for me sweetie pie?

Proof that they are lies?
I thought you had to prove accusations.. Wait this is TW nevermind, even when you have proof it's all just "propaganda".