Oo The WickerMan is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yup yup, I am back. I am returning from the mushrooms. I hope your all happy about seeing me again, and my super duper propaganda at the forums. If you don't like it, sad for you, course I am here to stay:icon_surprised:

Gogo Wicker!

DeletedUser

Nice to have you along Wicker.

Nice job by Mushy getting you in there as well. :icon_wink:

homosapien812

i dont know u but... welcome back

i could c the fungi growing on ur seat while u weren't here

Mush rules

DeletedUser27526

welcome back man

mushy rules and the others just drool

DeletedUser

Thx thx Guys:) I already feel home in the public forum again:)
I have a lot to post here. So long time without public posting is to hard:icon_biggrin:

Woodlandapple

Aah I didnt take part in the forums early enough to see your PnP but Id heard heard of you on other worlds. Nice to have you alongside :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aah I didnt take part in the forums early enough to see your PnP but Id heard heard of you on other worlds. Nice to have you alongside :icon_wink:

You have missed the most funny part of tw then:p Good for you that I am here to entertain you now:icon_wink:

Remember that I = <3 j00?
Yo yo good friend. Good to see you again. How are things going over there?

DeletedUser

MUSHROOMS!!!

also lol wik, only mushy has posted here also :(

Damn, shame on all who isn't a mushy. Arn't you proud of see my face again???
This is really good news to the forums. They need someone to take care of the old boring stuff

DeletedUser

bet your happy you joined our tribe lol

No matter what tribe I have joined, I would have taking controle of the forum:p I am just lucky that you like taking controle too:p If not, I would only own 99% of the forum, and mushy the rest 1%^^

DeletedUser

No matter what tribe I have joined, I would have taking controle of the forum:p I am just lucky that you like taking controle too:p If not, I would only own 98% of the forum, and mushy the rest 1%^^

OWL has 1% too. :D

DeletedUser

Lol you only left like a month ago:icon_wink:

Ah well nice to see people return rather than leave for once

Status
Not open for further replies.