OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I really hope no hackers have ever got to this point of influence in the game. If they haven't, then its a bit akin to charging a serial killer with manslaughter, because they are kinda similar.

The idea behind demolishing the barbs has nothing to do with punishing the account further, since a perma ban is the worst you can really do. The idea is to keep Happy players from nobling 2.8mil points that were gained through excessive and pervasive cheating, in a way very few people even have access to.

If they keep the account in a permanently banned state, where no one can attack at all, then I can see it being fine, otherwise we'll just see a huge rush for the resulting barbs.

I think the map below shows fairly plainly that the only tribe in a position to do much of anything with the barbs is happy.
[spoil]
en57
[/spoil]

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nobody who could noble those villages has been punished for the incident, therefore - they are all innocent in this instance.

Trying to punish the entirety of {HI} for the actions of 2 individuals, would be unfair on those you are classing as being involved. Also, it wastes your enemy's nobles, so why complain?

DeletedUser

Giving them 2.8mil of free villages essentially rewards them for associating with cheaters, whether they knew it or not.

DeletedUser105183

again bhawb...those arent free villages...and eventually knock and infamy will own those villages

DeletedUser

Welcome back Xenthyl or should I say Darth Legend. Or is it darth chosen (Legendslayx) playing the account now? You paid 500 PP for a name change? For 500 PP I would have dressed up as Princess Leia for you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Those offer things are easy ways to get free premium :p. The player needed car insurance so they did those offers. Got insurance quote and premium at the same time. Anyway, xenthyl name is tainted right now isn't it?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Giving them 2.8mil of free villages essentially rewards them for associating with cheaters, whether they knew it or not.

Would you say that it is right to punish an entire country due to the actions of two individuals who have already been punished to the extent that both have left and won't come back?

I would say you are just trying to milk this. The admin involved is gone. The duke of {HI} has done a runner. There is absolutely no point in punishing those that they left in the mess, who were not involved in any way, shape or form (as otherwise they would have been banned likewise).

DeletedUser104342

I know its a bit off topic, but perhaps related to the same situation... I recently went to attack "Paincarbon" and what do you know hes been banned as well... For what i do not know but how sad... Can "Hi" or whatever they want to call themselves please just change their names to cheaters of W57?

DeletedUser

Would you say that it is right to punish an entire country due to the actions of two individuals who have already been punished to the extent that both have left and won't come back?

I would say you are just trying to milk this. The admin involved is gone. The duke of {HI} has done a runner. There is absolutely no point in punishing those that they left in the mess, who were not involved in any way, shape or form (as otherwise they would have been banned likewise).

hes not saying we should punish them but they also don't deserve 300 or so free villages for their association with oohda

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hes not saying we should punish them but they also don't deserve 300 or so free villages for their association with oohda

Nobody deserves free villages full-stop. They did nothing wrong. You can either accept that, or try to insult a group of players (as you seem intent to do) for something they had no involvement in, and most of whom probably never even had their accounts accessed or provided with information from OohDa.

DeletedUser105183

i still dont see how those villages would be considered free... yes hi is good at fighting inactives and barbs...that much is known...but while they concentrate on taking those barbs... that means they arent concentrating on infamy or knock...they are not free villages then...seeing as how their would still be a cost in order for them to take those villages...it would mean they have to waste nukes to clear those villages...they then would have to support those villages to make sure they dont get capped by enemy players...so all in all they wouldnt be FREE villages so please quit saying they will just be free villages

DeletedUser

The argument on whether they are free or not free and whether oohda's villages should be fully built barb or diminished barb has gone circular. Can we give it a rest?

NightWitch1

ok lets all agree that i will just noble them all for free and i wont get hit into them.

Good plan guys i love it

thanks for the agreedments :p

DeletedUser

i still dont see how those villages would be considered free... yes hi is good at fighting inactives and barbs...that much is known...but while they concentrate on taking those barbs... that means they arent concentrating on infamy or knock...they are not free villages then...seeing as how their would still be a cost in order for them to take those villages...it would mean they have to waste nukes to clear those villages...they then would have to support those villages to make sure they dont get capped by enemy players...so all in all they wouldnt be FREE villages so please quit saying they will just be free villages

Okay, well maybe they're not free, but since when has {HI} ever concentrated on Knock! or Infamy? All they have ever done is attacked non-war villages, so this is like getting invited to an all you can eat buffet for them.

Their whole strategy is to noble "other" villages faster than we noble theirs. They're gonna run out of real estate at some point though.

Also, I find it hard to believe that all those other people are innocent. Seeing the 3 that have been punished so far, and the fact that they all probably participate in skype chat, it's silly to think they are the only one's involved. Silly I tell you! :lol:

DeletedUser

Add Pain.Carbon to The List. Just when you thought it couldn't get uglier.

DeletedUser105183

one thing you apparently seem to fail to recognize....where is the evidence that all three of the bans are related...

all you guys just seem to want to find a scapegoat that you can point fingers at and blame everyone in a tribe for the misconduct of one player...

im a former member of HI myself and in the skype chatroom we had no clue of what happened until the day it happened when we found out michelle got banned...

so if you please stop accusing others of having knowledge of something that even you dont know

DeletedUser

one thing you apparently seem to fail to recognize....where is the evidence that all three of the bans are related...

all you guys just seem to want to find a scapegoat that you can point fingers at and blame everyone in a tribe for the misconduct of one player...

im a former member of HI myself and in the skype chatroom we had no clue of what happened until the day it happened when we found out michelle got banned...

so if you please stop accusing others of having knowledge of something that even you dont know

I just stated this player is yet another on the b*n list from your former tribe. Since you acknowledge many had no idea what was transpiring what would you guess if you had to bet on it? Your tribe is like the Mafia in that you knock off the head guy and another takes his/her place. Remember, the fish stinks from the head down :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed!
The ban/punishment has been figured out for at least a week.

I'm so sick of reading every farking post and its pretty much all of hi are cheaters because of a select few that can't follow rules!

I guess we are all just guilty by association!

May as well ban the whole tribe just for being in the same tribe as her when she decided to cheat
even though 99% of us knew not one thing of what the bitch was up to!

DeletedUser

We're just playing the odds brutha. Mods come out and say they are investigating and it may take a bit of time, then 3 people in limbo right after that. It's hard to believe that while all this is going on that there were 2 other separate violations.

We are just sitting back and eating out popcorn to see who's next. I guess we just have to keep faking the whole group to see who gets added to the list next. But you can believe what you want I guess, there are more than 1 skype chats within a tribe, apparently you weren't privy.

DeletedUser105183

I just stated this player is yet another on the b*n list from your former tribe. Since you acknowledge many had no idea what was transpiring what would you guess if you had to bet on it? Your tribe is like the Mafia in that you knock off the head guy and another takes his/her place. Remember, the fish stinks from the head down :icon_wink:

And seeing as how no one in HI has stepped up to fill richards shoes then that would mean your statement about another taking his place is wrong. And seriously your going to brand a bunch of players that are innocent in this ordeal to be cheaters just because they were in the same tribe as someone who cheated and had no idea that that person was cheating...

Status
Not open for further replies.