OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My own thoughts are glad he is gone, and any vill that was taken from another player be given back to that player.

if those players are no longer here then they turn barb with no troops in them

DeletedUser

Personally I'm pretty outraged that this has happened. As the duke of Infamy I can about guarantee you that my account was logged into by this guy. Like many other dukes I try VERY HARD in this game to have my tribe being successful. Spies are always a risk, and as a duke you do your best to minimize them getting into your tribe as well as run counter intel or whatever needs to be done to try and ensure real plans are not leaked. This however brings it to a whole new level. I was violated, and I had no way of stopping it or even knowing because I do not work for innogames. I only thank God that the Happy leadership has been so inept that even with my full battle plans presented to them they were still unable to stop them. I'm also thankful that Morthy and his team discovered this and put an end to it. Although admittedly I'm begrudged that it went on as long as it did(since I'm assuming this dates back a long time). Personally I don't think it should be allowed that anyone who mods a world is allowed to play on it too. In the end what it comes down to is human nature, and I'm sure this isn't the first or the last innogames staff member that could not resist putting his hands in the cookie jar. That policy needs to change!

I'm not sure what the answer is here or how it can be made right. Something like this has obviously in my mind been going on a long time. The first time this world was drastically altered it was due to the cheating of Armada and subsequently a large number of bans. Everyone seems to think that the ban is the end all be all, but what about the ripple effect it had on this world? What about all of those players the benefited from the cheating either knowingly or unknowingly. What about the people that spent their hard earned money in this game trying to play fair and for fun only to have it wasted by those that cheat for the advantage. A lot of those players are gone now and as far as I'm concerned they were cheated and could possibly still be enjoying this game if it was not for the rule breaking of others.

I'm not even going to get into detail about how I feel about Happy leadership exploiting this 'resource'. A lot around here talk of things like 'loyalty', 'honor', and 'trust'.. but to some I guess those words are only a myth....

DeletedUser

oops i see another name change coming.. :D

Its ohhh so quiet....could he gain knowledge into tribes forums ??

spindle..just join your new tribe and be quiet you are rIght you found a tribe right on your level :D

DeletedUser

I thought we could go without less barbs too dj :/

The fact of the matter is, I did not know about this, noone did. You think she would risk losing her job for this? I am as stunned as you guys.. I still dont even know what she done properly, I have always condoned cheating however I am sure more of it is going on....... :icon_confused:

You can keep saying I knew and tbh I dont care, people open your eyes to what kinda people play this game these days. Really ...

You lose friends along the way, and let me point out that the oohda account was a 'she' :icon_neutral: .

Id also like to know absent how do you know 100% your account was logged?? Or are you just speculating for more pnp for the fail ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

richard idk but why you always say... you got spies everywhere ? hmm

DeletedUser

richard idk but why you always say... you got spies everywhere ? hmm

Because people do have spies, am sure your the other top players would say people talk to them .

Spies = plural. You think I would not just say I own a spy. :icon_neutral:

Feel free to think what you what, tbh I dont care. Just thought I would justify it for the others .

NightWitch1

The fact of the matter is, I did not know about this, noone did. You think she would risk losing her job for this? I am as stunned as you guys.. I still dont even know what she done properly, I have always condoned cheating however I am sure more of it is going on....... :icon_confused:

You can keep saying I knew and tbh I dont care, people open your eyes to what kinda people play this game these days. Really ...

You lose friends along the way, and let me point out that the oohda account was a 'she' :icon_neutral: .

Id also like to know absent how do you know 100% your account was logged?? Or are you just speculating for more pnp for the fail ...

firtst of all i am chocked this all could happening under the payed staf from this game,

second of all Richard i never did disrespected you at all or any kind of bad words about you or happy players not in privet not into the php. but now you going to give me a hard time to still look respectfull towards you

as first it doos not matter if the staf was female or not stop discriminate the female sekse, i am female and i would never overrule myself when i have acces to admin powers or even leadingship buttons.
i have never missused them and i wl never do this, mean while allot of other (male and female) have done this and did misuse thier powers

As last stop making psycho look bad, its disgusting how you try this step. into the past he had the oppunety to trow more dust into the eyes of happy players while dropping the nap but he did not. He didnt post any real crap about your tribe or the sneaking ways some always seems to be in need to hold up a wargame.
Hes not the one who starting this crap and sometimes you can figure out yourself if someone did do anything into your game because your getting booted when others logg into your account remember there are other slight little thinks can be going on and you notesd but cant get a clue why it is. If you know your account you willsee them yourself to when it happen

Your a leader of a losing tribe, you better take care of your members and arrange something because alone they wont last allot longer. Maybe putt a slight bit more into that and stop making other leaders looks worst because it not suidse you at all.

I know psycho by now a long time and i know the way he thinks and hes the best duke i have had into the time i have be playing TW.

so thats my 2 cent for this matters.

DeletedUser

The mail we all received in game stated.. "The abused privileges included, but were not limited to, the addition of troops and building levels to villages, checking troop counts in other villages and logging into other player's accounts."

With me being the duke of the opposing tribe I find it hard to believe that a cheater with such power at her finger tips could resist the temptation to log into my account. There have been times recently where I had to repeatedly log into my account because I kept getting kicked out. The only other time I have seen this happening is when a coplayer logs in and you battle back and forth a few times before you decide to open skype. The thing is, on this world I do not have a coplayer. :icon_eek:

You are right though, I am just speculating that I was at this point, as I'm not sure if anyone could know really whether a mod logged into their account or not because I don't believe the mods IP shows up in the user logs. If they did then people would see strange IP's any time a mod checked into their account and or they got banned and I have never heard of that happening.

I guess I'll wait on Morthy, from the sounds of it if this person did log into my account he will tell me.

What's it to you anyways Richard? Who's honour are you defending, hers or yours? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

There are volunteer mods and there are paid members of staff. The rules for the latter are slightly different to that of volunteer mods. They have access even if they play because they should be trusted not to use it, and have access to change their own access anyway.

hmmmm i find this very disturbing as the option to cheat is there, trusted or not ppl shud not be allowed the option as it then takes away any chance of it happening (unless ur n outside friend) long shot but still possible and well still disheartening

can he/she log in n it not show up on the id login screen?

im really not sure wat else to ask or say morthy cept wat was actually done, wat ppl were affected an how, how long it went on for?

Don't blame everyone in {HI} when non of us knew what was going on til we were informed.

u shush, u backstab tribes, this is the kind of thing i expect from u

hmmmm im goin to try keep this civil as this isnt ur usual thread with everyday trashing,

now i find it extremely hard to believe you or john did not know this was happening, the point of her cheating wud be to relay the information to leaders so they can handle situation accordingly

looking at her position shes in k43 (a safe k)
and k54 (borders infamy with like 10 vills)

so when pyscho feels he has been violated im inclined to agree as well she borders them so...

because of this im also inclined to believe it was only infamy but u never know, if the access is there y wud u not check the other tribes ur at war with aswell, do 1 mite aswell do the others so..

i look forward to the tribalwars team posting what happened, who was violated etc

DeletedUser

Spindle is right, we had no idea of that whatsoever, so you can not blame whole {HI}.

DeletedUser

Spindle is right, we had no idea of that whatsoever, so you can not blame whole {HI}.

who are u ingame?

no one blamed the whole of happy but....do u condone this sort of actions? are u happy to be under leadership that does this? if both answers are yes then idk wat to say tbh

none of u in happy have left, u must all be happy (pun not intended) with the way ur lead, by the tactics of ur leadership so...

DeletedUser

I have always condoned cheating however I am sure more of it is going on....... :icon_confused:

This quote is hysterical Richard. Are you angry because you think others are doing a better job at cheating than your tribe? :lol:

From Dictionary.com:

con·done   [kuhn-dohn] Show IPA
verb (used with object), -doned, -don·ing.
to disregard or overlook (something illegal, objectionable, or the like).
to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.
to pardon or forgive (an offense); excuse.
to cause the condonation of.
Law . to forgive or act so as to imply forgiveness of

DeletedUser

I have always condoned cheating however I am sure more of it is going on....... :icon_confused:

Really hope you meant to say condemned, but at the rate things are going here, I'm about 50/50 on this...

I would also tend to agree with PsychoSmurf on his hunch that he's been hacked by the mod, especially if Oohda is close to infamy. Although {HI} can claim ignorance, there is indirect benefit from something like this... how many villages were NOT lost as a result of a full defense being produced in a matter of seconds? How many were captured by a nuke that was built in a similar fashion. Even if those villages weren't from the current tribes you're at war with, they are still villages that others never had the opportunity to grow into...

That account has gold awards for supporting/defending several AoD and DoD awards which means that other people have benefitted from this person - now, when the account dies out there stand to be a couple hundred barbs in the center of {HI} space which again means {HI} stand to benefit from this.

I THINK THE VILLAGES FROM THIS ACCOUNT SHOULD JUST BE ERASED - OR REPLACED WITH 26 POINT BARBS WHICH CAN GROW TO THEIR 2.5K POTENTIAL

Since we have all become accutely aware of the capabilities of a MOD - let's see them get put to use.

Furthermore, and I have said/thought this for many years, when a player gets banned, and loses a quantity of villages, they gain the respective quantity of nobles in return, which can be just as big a benefit for some people, and in certain situations, so in effect it doesn't REALLY shrink an account - the ban effect should include a reduction in COINS equal to the number of villages lost - that way, they have to completely re-work themselves back to where they were... I'm not surprised at the rate at which people cheat as the effects on the account (unless it is an absolute ban) are practically 0

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if this was a member of knock! i can just imagine the crap Happy would be posting on here...

that being said i would like to wait and listen to what morthy has found, and find out exactly what happened before judging all of {HI} although im sure there leaders had some knowledge about it, or this person wouldnt have risked there job to check other forums and accounts. who would do that just to keep the intel to themselfs?

DeletedUser100590

This quote is hysterical Richard. Are you angry because you think others are doing a better job at cheating than your tribe?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who read his post and then re-read it as such:

I have never condoned cheating however I am sure more of it is going on....... :icon_confused:

Also, I'll be deleting any accusations of cheating for this thread. The support system is used for reporting accusations of cheating, not the forums.

DeletedUser

who would do that just to keep the intel to themselfs?

an evil genius trying to take over the world :p

mwuahahahahhaha

edit: humble or morthy can u pls answer this as i just thought abt it

now considering richard has said he condones cheating right, if....big if here....if information regarding other accs that were hacked/logged into via our naughty mod and passed on ingame to other ppl are they also held accountable for knowing how this information was got?

you know im a stickle for the rules humble and im just really curious as to the lengths you guys are going to go to here due to the trust not only between mods being broken but between the mods n players

i know u guys dont liek discussing bans, punishments but considering the seriousness of the situation its only fair that we get to know he lengths that u guys will go too to put n stop to this

DeletedUser

Boy am I glad I quit this world now. Its like watching an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful in text.

lol wfman, such a stickler for the rules you went on a little forum sabbatical not long ago.

DeletedUser

I play an account on World 57 and was getting to know Oohda pretty well and while I was not in her tribe, I was adjacent to her former villages which means we traded blows quite often and recently (last two weeks or so...). To lose 30 nukes on one village really makes sense to me now because after I received a scouting report on said village, I says to myself, "Self? They must want that village really bad to put that many troops in it!" So I quit attacking because it was a waste and didn't really think about it all until the mail came out. In talking to my tribemate who was also attacking the same village, we found it remarkable that she kept pouring troops in there like there was no tomorrow...really makes sense now. I guess my question is, how did nobody know this was going on at Innogames and why did it take so long to be found out?

The fact that it was found out is a credit to Innogames staff but with all of that being said, the moral of the story is, unethical behavior is only rewarded in the short run. Worlds are won by being ethical and honorable with each other and having the character and courage to be all of those things. My personal outrage at this is tempered in the realization that this is JUST A GAME and that the wrong-doers were caught and punished. Hopefully Innogames and TW Staff have tightened up their security measures going forward.

Best regards,
Sunlighter
Darth Daver

Status
Not open for further replies.