OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

recently left happy after the circ mail from the tribalwars team

oh wow happy wow

is it safe to assume hes the mod that was being naughty?

and richard says he dnt play dirty tactics.....pffffft liar

DeletedUser

I'm going to point this out before humble, but talking about ingame punishments ect. are forbidden on the forum. It'll be up to Nathan how he decides to moderate a topic of discussion like this, so you may want to see what he feels is appropriate for the forum.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this seems more of a bigger issue then normal bans,

they took the time and librety to mail the entire world and some players, or tribes could have lost alot due to this..

i think this should be something we can discuss as a community...

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

I would tend to agree but like I said its probably best to see what humble's opinion will be and make sure everyone understands what will be tolerated to avoid any problems.

DeletedUser

I'm going to point this out before humble, but talking about ingame punishments ect. are forbidden on the forum. It'll be up to Nathan how he decides to moderate a topic of discussion like this, so you may want to see what he feels is appropriate for the forum.

as its no secret as to why he was banned ingame on on here and all of w57 was told....cept who it was then we all tech have a right to discuss it as it effects all of w57

We regret to inform you that during audits today we discovered evidence of one team member abusing their administrative privileges on this world to benefit their own account.

now see this right here, i was lead to believe that you can not mod a world that you play

or

does every single mod have access to each an every world?

tbh i would like this answered by a mod as im unsure and well the lack of faith i already had in the mods well has just completely disappeared

DeletedUser656

You're welcome to discuss it as long as the forum rules are followed.

DeletedUser656

as its no secret as to why he was banned ingame on on here and all of w57 was told....cept who it was then we all tech have a right to discuss it as it effects all of w57

now see this right here, i was lead to believe that you can not mod a world that you play

or

does every single mod have access to each an every world?

tbh i would like this answered by a mod as im unsure and well the lack of faith i already had in the mods well has just completely disappeared

There are volunteer mods and there are paid members of staff. The rules for the latter are slightly different to that of volunteer mods. They have access even if they play because they should be trusted not to use it, and have access to change their own access anyway.

DeletedUser

a paid member did it... is there no ends to the greed of some people? how many people have forgotten that this is just a game?

DeletedUser

damn {hi} nearly made it a month without creating any 'special barbs' guess it wasn't meant to be :icon_sad:

cuban hermes

All I can say is it is truly shameful to act this way as a trusted mod.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
id like to hear what accounts have been effected and in what ways, even just logging in to check stack lvls or forums could hurt a tribe in a major way... how do you make that right ?

pur3 m4g1ck

I personally don't care what he did, he's gone, and {hi}'s just going to go down even quicker. The information they were getting is pretty pathetic, bravo you honorable players. Just gives me more fuel to want to destroy them. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i vote give jab back all the villages they ever lost to {hi} :icon_smile:

DeletedUser24284

Don't blame everyone in {HI} when non of us knew what was going on til we were informed.

DeletedUser

HA - you even suck at cheating!!! :icon_twisted:

Honestly though, everyone should get 1000 free premium... take it out of his final paycheck. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well when the tribe is getting info's ..... Maybe thats how you get your vills :)

That tribe always havesome issues

1st is the noi
2nd is that

But oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.