OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed!
The ban/punishment has been figured out for at least a week.

I'm so sick of reading every farking post and its pretty much all of hi are cheaters because of a select few that can't follow rules!

I guess we are all just guilty by association!

May as well ban the whole tribe just for being in the same tribe as her when she decided to cheat
even though 99% of us knew not one thing of what the bitch was up to!

so many {hi} have been banned its unreal, i wander if a fortnight has gone by without 1 of u getting banned:icon_eek:..if the oohda incident was the only time 1 of your players got banned im sure we'd have much more sympathy for u

DeletedUser

Just because you had no idea, doesn't mean none of the other players did. Sounds like you may be commenting with as little evidence as we are.

And from what I can see, a new tribe has been created with a new leader. Kind of sounds like someone stepping up to fill Richard's shoes to me.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser105183

Just because you had no idea, doesn't mean none of the other players did. Sounds like you may be commenting with as little evidence as we are.

And from what I can see, a new tribe has been created with a new leader. Kind of sounds like someone stepping up to fill Richard's shoes to me.
:icon_eek:

which tribe are you talking about? if its infection then you should its the originals members of that tribe that reformed it cause they have better coordination and communication than HI did...

as for the as little evidence as you guys are...i was in the skype chat room...i could read the forums...yes i will give you that their could have been other chat rooms that the cheating could have been discussed but seeing as how richard is willing to let morthy audit his skype chat should be proof enough that there wasnt...

now if you could stop trying to assume stuff that has no evidence to support

DeletedUser

And seeing as how no one in HI has stepped up to fill richards shoes then that would mean your statement about another taking his place is wrong.

The re-tagged tribe name is WAR and the new leader is Mystic Meg. My statement is correct. You're grasping at straws. When I need an attorney I'll let you know though Mr. mass debater.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about WAR, but I guess it's not a new tribe, just a re-name. Nevertheless, new leader stepped up.

And I will not stop assuming those things, because that's what people do when it looks pretty obvious that something's true. I'll risk the 5-10% chance that I'm wrong.

DeletedUser105183

haha alright i will give you that...but lets see if Mystic Meg can truly fill richards shoe then...which i highly doubt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha alright i will give you that...but lets see if Mystic Meg can truly fill richards soon then...which i highly doubt

Off course MM can't fill those shoes. Richard took the keys to the Mods room although I bet they changed the locks now anyway.

DeletedUser105183

ill just do the sensible thing and stay out externals and quit arguing with people who clearly have misconceptions about a few things and wont be told differently...

but thanks for the fun debate

DeletedUser

haha alright i will give you that...but lets see if Mystic Meg can truly fill richards shoe then...which i highly doubt
Richard shoes sucked, but i think Megs got a new pair of chit kickers on for knock and infamy!
Why in the world would she want to follow in Richards foot-steps?

so many {hi} have been banned its unreal, i wander if a fortnight has gone by without 1 of u getting banned..if the oohda incident was the only time 1 of your players got banned im sure we'd have much more sympathy for u

Ok so in what 6 months this worlds been going
noobs
Dubya
Oohda
Xen
and now** pain
Only pain is left in the tribe.

Fortnight?
Maybe 1 a month but not 1 a night.
If you need help with your ratios or percentages let me know i can always help kid!

Still far from the entire tribe being cheats now its time to stop with all the ridiculous accusations and assumptions!
Who was asking for your sympathy anyway?

DeletedUser

Ok so in what 6 months this worlds been going
noobs
Dubya
Oohda
Xen
and now** pain
Only pain is left in the tribe.

Fortnight?
Maybe 1 a month but not 1 a night.
If you need help with your ratios or percentages let me know i can always help kid!

Still far from the entire tribe being cheats now its time to stop with all the ridiculous accusations and assumptions!
Who was asking for your sympathy anyway?

you're forgetting irish plague x2 and wingedpig just within the last month or so lol, my memory barely goes beyond a month lol but im sure u missed plenty more

DeletedUser

Would you say that it is right to punish an entire country due to the actions of two individuals who have already been punished to the extent that both have left and won't come back?

I would say you are just trying to milk this. The admin involved is gone. The duke of {HI} has done a runner. There is absolutely no point in punishing those that they left in the mess, who were not involved in any way, shape or form (as otherwise they would have been banned likewise).

2 individuals steal 5 billion dollars, then will it to friends who knew nothing of the stealing. When those 2 individuals die, it is found out that they were, in fact, the ones that stole the money. Now, do those friends deserve the money? Is it a punishment to not allow them to have that?

DeletedUser96707

Try this one instead: 2 individuals steal 5 billion dollars, then run around spending their money partying with their friends who knew nothing of the stealing. When those 2 individuals die, it is found out that they were, in fact, the ones that stole the money. Now, do those friends need to pay back the money who were spend on them?

The law and legal practice says no.

DeletedUser

Try this one instead: 2 individuals steal 5 billion dollars, then run around spending their money partying with their friends who knew nothing of the stealing. When those 2 individuals die, it is found out that they were, in fact, the ones that stole the money. Now, do those friends need to pay back the money who were spend on them?

But when the partying goes on with a new pair of thieves and the money still keeps flowing, only ignorance is at play. If I hang in a gang long enough I'll soon be a banger myself, whether I intended to be one or not. With that being said I commend the players who splintered off and re-formed {I}. They didn't turn a blind eye.

EDIT: Good luck googly on your new WAR account...lol

DeletedUser96707

But when the partying goes on with a new pair of thieves and the money still keeps flowing, only ignorance is at play. If I hang in a gang long enough I'll soon be a banger myself, whether I intended to be one or not. With that being said I commend the players who splintered off and re-formed {I}. They didn't turn a blind eye.

EDIT: Good luck googly on your new WAR account...lol

And the new so called "thieves" are?

DeletedUser

Except we aren't asking for payback, which would come out of their accounts. It is convenient to change the analogy to one that doesn't work so you can prove your point though.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Except we aren't asking for payback, which would come out of their accounts. It is convenient to change the analogy to one that doesn't work so you can prove your point though.

No, you are merely asking to punish innocent people. If these villages were all on the frontline, I'm sure you'd be much happier if they were left as they are - and might even be asking for troops to be removed from them as Toxic Moon may have added troops to them illegally.

Not to say that you definitely would have, just that I strongly suspect you would be taking a different opinion if you could benefit from the OohDa ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.