OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWitch1

they turning into huge chickens
happy_easter_chicken_icon_by_celiney_chan-d3d8we1.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I do think it is safe to assume that if the admins and Morthy were going to do something special with oohda's villages, they would have announced it by now. That being said, it looks like they will barb in 2 days with 1 spear and 1 sword per village point.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If accounts get deleted after a 14 day period, they just keep the same troops that were already in the villages at the time of the ban (including support that hasn't been pulled). At least, that's what it was last week on another world, so I'd assume it's not been changed :)

DeletedUser

Correct googles. Only barbs from accepted ban punishment are filled with spears/swords matching village points. 14 day time outs for what ever reason just barb leaving behind whatever was there prior to deletion.

DeletedUser

Should be an interesting scramble, I mean free food, for border players.

NightWitch1

well my oppinion

if they just go barb and they dot do ships witht hem then its sucks huge

NightWitch1

OohDa [WAR]

yust turned BARB a hugr BOO to the staf, why do we pay for a game like this? Most members who shw thier view in this forum asked for a point reducing of the barbs and what did they do with it?

Nothing we are just good for payments. and that sucks huge.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OohDa [WAR]

yust turned BARB a hugr BOO to the staf, why do we pay for a game like this? Most members who shw thier view in this forum asked for a point reducing of the barbs and what did they do with it?

You are only looking at it from one point of view.

The staff are considering the entire community, and choosing to treat this case like any other case as it affects so much of this community, whilst being open about what happened.

There's no reason why they should take further action to "punish" the people involved when Toxic Moon has gone from the game and most likely won't be allowed back for some time, and Xenthyl account owners all quit and a new owner took over as the punishment was accepted.

Trying to punish innocent people by stopping their potential expansion because of the actions of 2 individuals, is wrong. You'd never be able to formulate an argument that would be worth listening to about why punishing innocent people is right.

NightWitch1

wrong if the players are no admin and have build up the villagers themselfs it was a normely case, but its not who says she did do them all whitout missuseing the powers she had?
because you cant know how manny levels she have be pushing its just a thing about to get htem back for low point barbs so not 1 vcould have the advantages

members have be asking what they was going to do and not 1 have real answerd that qyuestion and they just let it go.

maybe they should have send a world wide poll up because its really turned this game totaly down.

DeletedUser

OohDa [WAR]

No offense Witchy but that same staff straightened out TheIlluminati mess for you when it looked unfixable. I may not always agree with their decisions but I believe they consider everything regarding things like this before coming to a decision :icon_wink:

NightWitch1

straightened out TheIlluminati mess for you

well sorry to open your eyes it was not me who fill in a support ticked and lie into ther ehuge times, and it was miwok who straited this all out. i was already bloked out of the account even before the first ticked was filled into there.

and yes the punishments of the ticked change obbsely because some times they give attackle bans and other times not, i have seen it before but we cant discuse it opely because we breaking rules with it, so with that rule we have no word into it al anyways

some rules are real twisted and even not real fits witht hemselfs , like the pw sharring when in game you get banned but when you send your pw all over the skype or just onto twitter openly then its alowerd.

again we cant discuse this because its breaking rules.

still the OohDa case it a unique one and they just putt a *nomely* bann on it while the account should not have excisted if you ask me.... staf should not be able to play the game in worlds they have the tools to missuse

DeletedUser656

Thread has ran its course and has now degenerated into whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.