Oompa loompa doompety da. If you're not greedy, you will go far

DeletedUser

A merge with Anarky? Seems a bit desperate for both sides. The last I checked, Skill? was beating Anarky, and TSB was beating SnM.

DeletedUser

Day late and a dollar short TSB. But you are right about a new neighbour :D Interesting none the less though.

Hmm, may I quote you from a few days past?

Our little skirmish with SL has caused some members of that tribe to flee to TSB. Refugees? I would consider the following to be:
johnarlene Left 31st December 2010 - 11:07 940,294
nothing nobled off of him yet by us, but his deal was to launch as many nukes on us as he had and when he failed miserably and we started catting/attacking him he stuck his tail between his legs and ran.
alfieisa Left 31st December 2010 - 08:08 476,379
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.ph...ose&id=7780319
JBII86 Left 31st December 2010 - 04:07 1,267,697
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.ph...ose&id=2605757

When TSB was confronted with this here was their reply:

We are aware that recruiting from SL means that we will inherit their conflict with SnM. We are ok with this.

If you want to discuss the issue more, please contact my co-duke margarine. I will forward this mail to him as well.

/Szi

I interpret this as "too bad, so sad but they will remain with us"

So some things never change I suppose, once a sheep always a sheep. Sorry TSB, never had anything against you till now.

I'm sorry to be rubbing this way, I am just a little shocked. I did expect SnM to run, though I did not know for sure where and when. This surprises me.

DeletedUser

Wait, aren't you the guy who called SL refugees the other day? Funny that you'd be showing your face in this thread. :icon_biggrin:

chachiINcharge, I seriously apologize for expecting people to use their brains. The background was fairly simple, we were trying to reach an agreement but SnM pissed us off by asking us to give their villages back. I expected them to run, but not quite this fast.

Our merger has been in the process for weeks...your declaration reeks of desperation trying to smear SnM. Not happening and I could care less about what you think. Say what you want, I'll carry on. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser83693

Should be an interesting next few weeks to say the least. Where does the world go from here? Who knows!!!

DeletedUser

Wait im totally lost

SnM and Anarky Merged? And now TSB declared on Anarky? Is that what I'm getting from all of this?

PS did anyone see the Seahawks dominate victory over the Saints?

DeletedUser84663

I'm waiting to find out what the explaination is now that there is a new development with the declaration on SnM...

All-the-leadership-leaves-the-guild-I-win-by-default-baby.jpg

TSB wins against SnM. the end.

DeletedUser

Our merger has been in the process for weeks...your declaration reeks of desperation trying to smear SnM. Not happening and I could care less about what you think. Say what you want, I'll carry on. :icon_rolleyes:

So what you are saying is that you had an invitation from ANARKY for weeks, but didn't accept until we declared? I don't see how that makes you less of a chicken.

I'm now waiting to see what ANARKY will offer us as compensation. Maybe it will be you Larry? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wait im totally lost

SnM and Anarky Merged? And now TSB declared on Anarky? Is that what I'm getting from all of this?

PS did anyone see the Seahawks dominate victory over the Saints?

I saw it. Since I have been out of Fantasy football for the last couple weeks anyway, I want the Seahawks to win it all! Just to piss off everyone else.

Back on topic, TSB declared on SnM despite the fact that the active slash good...ish players merged into ANARKY. Who didn't see that coming? Kinda like how ANARKY complained about Skill? taking in refugees from TNK/1337. So are they even now?! I highly doubt it.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that you had an invitation from ANARKY for weeks, but didn't accept until we declared? I don't see how that makes you less of a chicken.

I'm now waiting to see what ANARKY will offer us as compensation. Maybe it will be you Larry? :icon_biggrin:

You know that this sounds rather stupid right? Before a merger happens, you usualy talk about it to work out certain details.

DeletedUser

Szirius omg you are an scared chicken :).. You want compensation ?? If open were you, he declare to Anarhy, or at least attacks all ex SNM members.. :).. But he is not you , gladly :)...

DeletedUser

I saw it. Since I have been out of Fantasy football for the last couple weeks anyway, I want the Seahawks to win it all! Just to piss off everyone else.

Back on topic, TSB declared on SnM despite the fact that the active slash good...ish players merged into ANARKY. Who didn't see that coming? Kinda like how ANARKY complained about Skill? taking in refugees from TNK/1337. So are they even now?! I highly doubt it.

LOL SnM went to Anarky cos skill? said no to taking them all. Guess they had to settle somewhere just glad its with ANARKY so we have more food.:)

DeletedUser

Szirius omg you are an scared chicken :).. You want compensation ?? If open were you, he declare to Anarhy, or at least attacks all ex SNM members.. :).. But he is not you , gladly :)...

Checked the stats lately smartypants? I do share your relief about me not being open cause that would mean I'd have you licking my butt all day. Gross. :lol:

DeletedUser

Checked the stats lately smartypants? I do share your relief about me not being open cause that would mean I'd have you licking my butt all day. Gross. :lol:

Szi I don't want you using that vulgar language on the Publics. You might be Shady but at least act like a proper lady!

DeletedUser

Szi I don't want you using that vulgar language on the Publics. You might be Shady but at least act like a proper lady!

So sorry boss. Promise to behave better boss. :icon_redface:

Glad that these forums are taking a flaming turn for the better though. It was getting awfully quiet in here.

DeletedUser

Your language is very appropriate for an ex3DX leader:icon_neutral:. Your words reminded me about some frustrated persons in past:icon_biggrin:.