oops, I did it again...

Areyaen

now I need to dye my hair blonde and grow some "boobs"<<old tribe name?, ah and KD buttsecking has got to be better than K-Fed

NOW NOB!! has a condom(well a Mask anyway)

that should keep this fun and interesting for a bit

DeletedUser

I thought I was the mass-recruiter of this world.. it seems the torch has been passed! :)

Areyaen

KD made me do it......... it looked liked so much fun I couldn't resist the urge to click it...started popping up a confirmation page after the 2nd invite was added

1 cancel the stupidity
2 are you sure you want to do this
3 you know what happened last time
4 oh hell why not, you might get a ................ out of it

fill in the blank I used that option for most of it

DeletedUser

KD made me do it......... it looked liked so much fun I couldn't resist the urge to click it...started popping up a confirmation page after the 2nd invite was added

1 cancel the stupidity
2 are you sure you want to do this
3 you know what happened last time
4 oh hell why not, you might get a ................ out of it

fill in the blank I used that option for most of it

It seems that someone are angry :p ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

true, but sad its to mutch cheating on this world, i hope admins will take a better look on all player.

//King Dragon

Areyaen

you best not be accusing me of cheating... those be direct action words... I have banned more of my own members for cheating than any other tribe on this world....ask them

I DO recycle accounts to keep this game going... and that's the closest to cheating you will ever get from me...and I do it the LEGAL way, bring it to my door friend, and I will personally spank your swede A** with my swede shoes

DeletedUser

so what happened you all basically moved to NOB!!? or you guys just wanted to have some fun and some moved to NOB!!

DeletedUser

you best not be accusing me of cheating... those be direct action words... I have banned more of my own members for cheating than any other tribe on this world....ask them

I DO recycle accounts to keep this game going... and that's the closest to cheating you will ever get from me...and I do it the LEGAL way, bring it to my door friend, and I will personally spank your swede A** with my swede shoes

I dont accusing YOU of cheating...but funny that you took for you...

in 2-3 days alot of NOB player have been banned... nice work!

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

are, u should rename it into MASK, not sure who plays on who right now, been away kinda, but from the looks of it NOB's soul seems to be gone.^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

LOL to many members....At least for NOB!! anyway:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i dont get to talk wih old friends *tear* lol like rizzla you give up on the world?

DeletedUser91591

I dont accusing YOU of cheating...but funny that you took for you...

in 2-3 days alot of NOB player have been banned... nice work!

//King Dragon

....what???????? My brain almost exploded from trying to figure out what you were trying to say...

DeletedUser

....what???????? My brain almost exploded from trying to figure out what you were trying to say...

he's confused by the fact's that Areyaen is deffending himself against non personal accusations of cheating... it was a general "it's to mutch cheating accusation"
-- and he also pointed out that some NOB players have been banned ..

:O)

DeletedUser78112

some players may have been banned...And maybe he was right in saying he was the one who gets his own players banned:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

One member got himself banned because he was scared I was going to rim him for being Irish. The player in question knows who he is. :)

DeletedUser

One member got himself banned because he was scared I was going to rim him for being Irish. The player in question knows who he is. :)

Irish? I heard it was because he only wanted to be 'greek' ;)