oots question

DeletedUser

Damn, he couldnt remember, only that that motto was Boomtown's, but we already established that...
I'll see if I can find others who might know...

eolver

If i recall it was just a random date. I dont know if there was ever really any meaning behind it. OOts lost the war and effectively killed off w12. to date it was the most fun i have had in tribal wars

lol, a month later. i never checked the date

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I miss those days. for the 1st few weeks Oots was winning and holding theyre ground against DNY then after a month DNY caught up and even the stats. then the pressure w/ all of those non stop incomings(the suko tribe joins DNY) plus the daily fights(arguing) happening inside the tribe finished oots.

btw I still dont know who was the spy in Oots. can anyone tell me now?

eolver is brutus still playing in other world?

DeletedUser

If I am not mistaken the motto of Oots. was

"Oots. Bringing you more Red Dots since 1863."

eolver

*stares*

*whispers to Therin*

"Wow! Is that a Dinosaur? I did not know those were still alive!"

lol, nice to talk to all of you guys as well. i still hang out on the rims of other worlds as i try to remove the urge to play

eolver

lol I miss those days. for the 1st few weeks Oots was winning and holding theyre ground against DNY then after a month DNY caught up and even the stats. then the pressure w/ all of those non stop incomings(the suko tribe joins DNY) plus the daily fights(arguing) happening inside the tribe finished oots.

btw I still dont know who was the spy in Oots. can anyone tell me now?

eolver is brutus still playing in other world?

no, james finally quit after w25 due to family business

athalie28

Dahwan, how are you baby? Still alive and kicking? Drop me a message if you're still playing ^^

pawen

Bringing its members MORE RED DOTS since 1863

You people still wonder about that. Think about it. Its very simple.

The day the tribe of Oots was created was the 1st day of the server.

There were 1863 red dots in K46 (Oots home K) when the tribe was created.

Honestly people. :icon_eek:

And the spy suko and therin know well. He came back after about 5 months off to reclaim his account. He I found out about.
He made it to damn easy spewing what was said in skype.
Although there were nearly 12 others giving info if they could get there grubby little hands on it.

Last edited:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bringing its members MORE RED DOTS since 1863

You people still wonder about that. Think about it. Its very simple.

The day the tribe of Oots was created was the 1st day of the server.

There were 1863 red dots in K46 (Oots home K) when the tribe was created.

Honestly people. :icon_eek:

And the spy suko and therin know well. He came back after about 5 months off to reclaim his account. He I found out about.
He made it to damn easy spewing what was said in skype.
Although there were nearly 12 others giving info if they could get there grubby little hands on it.

I think this must be the closest you have ever come to complimenting me - actually admitting I knew something :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A lot of good tribes joined the DNY and are still in the tribe suko, oots and likely others I wonder what would have happened if DNY did not merge with any former enemies if this was a different world the outcome might be changed I guess great tribes are lost when they go againsit great tribes.