oP)Delirium is Awesome

DeletedUser

oP)Delirium is the most amazing player in existence. When he graces a world with his presence the noobs shake in fear and his allies rejoice that they now will have easy victories thanks to the incredible skills oP possesses.

oP)Delirium is everything I wish I was. I worship the ground he walks on. His ability is the best I've ever seen. Jamm is but a bug on the earth that oP walks on. His noble trains are so amazing even I cannot snipe them. They are in the microseconds. Yes, microseconds. If you ever have to face oP in-game you better just delete or restart. That's what I'd do.

oP has repeatedly shown his overpowering skill. I simply cannot measure up to oP)Delirium. His ability far surpasses my own and anyone else on any world. No one here can beat him. All his enemies in this world better delete now. He will give you an express ride to the rim soon enough if you do not.

oP, you're the most prodigious tw player ever. The blinding unbelievable ability you possess has forced me to take my leave from this world in ashamed disgrace. I tip my hat to you, good sir!

[spoil]
poster83971033.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

No one here can beat him. All his enemies in this world better delete now. He will give you an express ride to the rim soon enough if you do not.
[spoil]
poster83971033.jpg
[/spoil]

No thanks.

I see airsofter lost the bet eh? :lol:

DeletedUser

Ummm....not sure whether you're taking the mickey or not Air, but clarification would be appreciated ":)

DeletedUser

I'm very tempted to be a spoil sport and lock the thread as a spam thread to save mine and other players logic from being wasted.

Any real reason this thread was created or was it just to make yourself look cool :S?

DeletedUser

I'm very tempted to be a spoil sport and lock the thread as a spam thread to save mine and other players logic from being wasted.

Any real reason this thread was created or was it just to make yourself look cool :S?

I don't need threads to make myself look cool:icon_razz:

There was a bet, but I am not at liberty to disclose it. If oP wants to explain it's up to him. He's just that awesome.

DeletedUser

I assume that they had a bet, and Air lost it. And whoever lost had to make an embarrassing post on PnP.

Airsofters just that cool that nobodys laughed at him yet...

[spoil]*laughs at airsofter*[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Oh and there was also a subtle hint in there that actually is serious which makes this not spam, so please don't lock it either way.

DeletedUser

I assume that they had a bet, and Air lost it. And whoever lost had to make an embarrassing post on PnP.

Airsofters just that cool that nobodys laughed at him yet...

[spoil]*laughs at airsofter*[/spoil]

Erhh actually I laughed at him as soon as he made it.

No thanks.

I see airsofter lost the bet eh? :lol:

DeletedUser

Well sorry to see you go again mate but best of luck, IMO you're the only factor that still made Prime deserving of any respect.

DeletedUser

That's not it's main intention as I haven't really done enough since I came back to warrant another goodbye thread, but yeah, I'm leaving.

I win.

Sad to see you go Air even though you did fight for Prime of all tribes... You were one of the few remaining guys from the old days still here.

DeletedUser

That's not it's main intention as I haven't really done enough since I came back to warrant another goodbye thread, but yeah, I'm leaving.

In which case that's an entirely different matter :p.

Still hope your be around the forums though, if not take care in RL.