Open invitation to xxstealthyxx Elite Team For Game Play.

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Ok guys and gals. I don't do this very much to post in the externals for recruitment of team play. but i figure i could get some good future team players here at the same time. so what im going to do is start an offering to join my elite squad for this world but most importantly for w82. so if your interested in joining here are the rules to apply.

1.you must be active and dedicated for game play and team chat.
2. you must be a premium player.
3.you must use skype my user name on skype is of course xxstealthyxx. Would be nice to create an account with (same in-game name).
4.once on skype you must give me your in-game email so i can invite you {IF APPROVED} for the next w82 SPARTAN TRIBE.
If your very active,motivated,dedicated,online pretty much 24/7. but most of all team players only! All players are welcome to join me. even past enemy's are welcome to join if they can put the past behind them for the sake of having a solid team for end game play. Only top rated players only please. NO Noobs unless your very active and willing to learn.

So if this interest you please by all means send me a contact request on skype and we will start to get the new team together. w80 is already in play and i dont expect nothing here..but lets get ready for w82 IF THE SETTINGS ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY. We will discuss that at the time of announcements of world opening.

If you wanna be my friend and apart of my security team players..join me today!
skype name: xxstealthyxx

cheers!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to be your friend but not a member of your tribe. Can i still add you on skype?

DeletedUser84793

I want to be your friend but not a member of your tribe. Can i still add you on skype?

sure..

one of your less appetising posts.

well this is not that bad of a post..trying to build up a killer team..i give so much of my self on here might as well see if i can get something out of it for the future. always thinking ahead my friend. sorry you dont approve...:lol:

DeletedUser

530922-jiggle_butt_gang_super.png

What an elite team with you on it looks like. :lol: Spartans is much too proud a name for your tribe. I find Jiggle Butt Gang more appropriate.

Ignoramus of the Law

Could you please give more details, as I am interested in this. Like the organisational model, council, OP modus operandi, approach on diplomacy and more technicalities.

Cheers!

Farm4Fun

Can i be Squad A leader, i assume we will have squads. Also offensive co ordinator :D

DeletedUser116463

hey stealthy, if w82 is a pp world, ill join ur premade.:lol:

DeletedUser

Oh dear... what I have been waiting for for like ..... EVER

Ignoramus of the Law

Can i be Squad A leader, i assume we will have squads. Also offensive co ordinator :D

I was here first mate! I want to be Squad A leader. Or better, First squad. Or 1st Squad. Or if you could make it, like, 1 large and near it, st in smaller font, to look like, like you know, genuine army organisation. That would be so awesome!!!

And Farm4Fun can be 2nd Squad leader.

DeletedUser84793

hey stealthy, if w82 is a pp world, ill join ur premade.:lol:

yea i hope it is...all jokes a side the invite up for grabs..if this works out great if not..no biggy i already got a list of players who will join. i figure i will get a few more here..just send me a contact request on skype..some players will just have to bypass all the goof ball remarks here..most of those guys are not good enough to join up anyways and knows i would not let them in..so they will smack talk..you seem cool..cheers!:icon_twisted:

Go away stealthy

You wish!

DeletedUser

you said you were leaving....you promised us....you promised!