Open Letter between Samulis and Inty

samulis

The first man must bow to the comedian before he can remove his hat. He cannot see the flame before the grin and the musket-powder fails to light, for the words he say are water.

In other words:

I must laugh before I can be serious. It makes joy in my heart to see people argue so valiantly in metaphors against an outsider who frankly, started the whole thing under and entirely different purpose. Nocnoidozor was wrong! Some people make connections, others make TOO MANY connections.

Every single one of you who argued tooth and claw for Inty are brave yes, but read too swiftly. The intent of this entire thing was not about Inty, but about Wisdom and how to fix it. I said that... I essentially outlined in my letters how to help Wisdom regain much of its power. I started to purposely argue with Inty not because of any messed-up belief that he is a psychopath, but simply because he is a massive canine (metaphorically)- you need to walk him before feeding him. If you don't, he'll run you over and leave dog scat on your back... I understood that the moment I started investigating...

DirtyDog- the comment I received in mail from a reader after posting this was "Wow... the forums are going to be active again!"

To be truthful, my only sources are TW Stats, two people who are now in HaV who I had to talk to for like 4 hours to get them on the topic, and lastly, Inty himself. I learn while I write. :lol:

Now, everyone, unless you want to talk about Wisdom and its predicament, please refrain yourself from posting.

Or at least, READ... THINK... then post.

Bazz69

Now, everyone, unless you want to talk about Wisdom and its predicament, please refrain yourself from posting.

Or at least, READ... THINK... then post.
[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of long winded blow hards :icon_redface:Google it you may learn a lil about yourself Oh and thanks for the advice but my 6 year old gives me much better than you could ever hope to Now go away :icon_rolleyes:

Nocnoidozor

Sam

I really think that your effort is a noble one, i really do , never mind if your on HaV side or if you speak for yourself ,im a helping person myself (many can tell you ),i intend to help people and to want to help them even if i dont know them just because they ware here from the start or many other reasons . But i would never help Inty and Wisdom ,i would however help lets say rodney brumwell i would stand for him always .

I said long long time ago every grate empire comes to an end .
Many empires of generals that you mentioned fell too ,and for Wisdom let it brake in 5 more tribes ,cos past doing is not forgotten.
If you ware good at what you do Sam considering you studied Wisdom case for 2 years now ,you should been able to predict the fall ,cos your words of wisdom as you call them will do no good now when it all happened.

And believe me when i say it ,your strategy on how Wisdom can get back up again would probably fail now even if Wisdom start enforcing it this very moment . BA would still crush them .Your late yes ,and bringing this publicly is doing more harm to Wisdom then good.With this you are showing that they are week , shaken up , with no communication on a wrong path.
More harm then good.... Maybe if you tryd this 1 year ago ,maybe you could get some results back, but knowing Inty you would be shown no mercy, his ego would slam you in the face. And you studying Wisdom for 2 years should know that.
(me the big Inty , who are you to tell me how to run a tribe you blog person )

Waste of precious studying time ...

LordBatman

If you want to help Wisdom, start praying to whatever higher being you pray to. Without divine intervention, Wisdom and the rest of the Eastern tribes will be destroyed by BA and the rest of the Western tribes.

We in the West love watching the tribes fall before us and point and laugh when tribes crumble to internal conflicts.

DeletedUser42977

Guess what: if HaV would be mature and serious enough, they wouldn't rely on this cheap and lengthy propaganda (who is the bloggers' recruiter? Jehosophat?

Just a couple of points MM... This is NOT HaV propaganda.... Frankly, I was just as surprised as you all that this appeared in the PnP.

And honestly, what right do you have to question Jehosophat's integrity as a mod and coordinator of the blogs? Has BA ever put forth a potential blogger? MM, have you even READ the blog?? (linked here for your convenience)

I am sick to death of you guys crying like children that Wisdom (and now HaV) has so many mods, they must be cheating the system, and taking unfair advantages. Creating, as you say, "propaganda machines".

I did just ask her to be sure, but netjakdim is the only player on your side ever to express interest in it but in the end couldn't do it. If you guys are going to complain about the blogs (and a mod who doesn't even MOD this world) being biased, at least have your bases covered before you do. If you think the blog is biased, find yourself a blogger who's willing to co-blog w/ W17.

Until you find someone who you consider "unbiased" willing to help DO THE WORK, stop complaining about it. Period.

DeletedUser

Just a couple of points MM... This is NOT HaV propaganda.... Frankly, I was just as surprised as you all that this appeared in the PnP.

And honestly, what right do you have to question Jehosophat's integrity as a mod and coordinator of the blogs? Has BA ever put forth a potential blogger? MM, have you even READ the blog?? (linked here for your convenience)

No, I don't care with the blog. However, I don't care with your whining either. The fact, that just like Sam was also telling that, he was gathering his info about Wisdom from HaV players. You can whine as much as you want about it and yet, it will remain a fact.

As for Wisdom admins abusing their powers... pardon me, wasn't the only senior admin ever caught on abusing her admin powers a Wisdom duchess? I mean, that's once again a fact. Wouldn't you consider it stinking that the Wisdom war has been started by suddenly and fully banning every single aristocrat in 13th? I guess they just suddenly all been caught on cheating just after the declaration. I mean, back then when you were allied, they were not cheating, just immediately started when they declared on Wisdom and you immediately caught them on, right? Also, if I'd report the Wisdom aristocracy, I'm sure they would be investigated and banned asap... (oh wait, no, they wouldn't... when we were reporting that troops were disappearing from our towns without a single report, right before the Wisdom attacks hit, that has been just said... that must be some weird bug and nothing can be done about it but forwarding it to the programmers. Funny, that Oxcy has been caught while manipulating troop counts a few months later on another world).

And yet, I wasn't even mentioning these until you started whining and accusing me with it, I was just stating that Sam's sources are everything but balanced and thus, what he is doing is just mere propaganda, period. But hey, if you want to speak about these things...

Last edited by a moderator:

samulis

How can you call a single, un-biased, neutral, without question completely informational post Propaganda? Propaganda is dirt. It is filth thrown at ones' opponent. Propaganda does not see any sides, only right and wrong. I never have called any one way right or wrong, I only have written what I BELIEVE has happened according to the accounts of others.

As a blogger, it is my FIRST responsibility to eliminate bias in my FIRST WORDS on things. When my first word is remarked against, I may then take on my right to retaliate by presenting my PERSONAL position. If my personal position is called upon, then I may defend it, as may all others. My first post was never intended to sway an opinion, only to present a problem, a solution, and my diagnosis.

I will neither defend Wisdom nor HaV nor attack either. They are third parties as I am concerned. My writings are given to all tribes as words of wisdom and advice to keep tribes from falling apart, with the example just happening to be Wisdom because of events leading up to my writings.

MM_HUN, I already warned you about making too many connections. You should respect moderators regardless of your allegiance or hatred of their allegiance. They are honorable until removed. If you have a problem with the moderators, don't post it in this thread, contact an administrator or submit a support ticket as stated in the forum/game rules.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42977

No, I don't care with the blog.

Don't say I'm whining just because you don't like what I say. You have no real response so you immediately resort to name calling. So you don't care about the blog... but you care enough to bring it up in another post in a dig against one of our own?

So which is it? Do you feel "wronged" by some contrived idea of favoritism or do you not "care"? You can't have it both ways dear. Either you do care, and can bring it up here and be held responsible for your ideas, or you don't care and you don't mention it.

I will not defend Oice... Those of us in Wisdom were left reeling after that happened, hurt and obviously misled. Her reasons were her own and she paid the price for it. But do NOT throw around random (and wrong) allegations about other mods in this game.

As Sam said so eloquently put, if you feel any of them are acting anything less than honorably and honestly, you know the proper channels to bring it up (aka with the mods that run things). Stop making groundless accusations here in the PnP. Its weak and its low, but I suppose I wouldn't expect less from you MM.

DeletedUser

How can you call a single, un-biased, neutral, without question completely informational post Propaganda? Propaganda is dirt.

You're correct. Your posts against Inty, using up only the viewpoints of those in HaV is dirt. Actually, even people from HaV was mailing me privately to agree about this one.

'Studying' a world doesn't mean that you were talking 4 hours with two people from one tribe - then attempting to, like someone referred to it, 'character assassinate' another leader who happened to have issues with your sources.

You're right that I wouldn't call an unbiased, neutral, completely informational post Propaganda. However, none of these seem fit to your mudslinging, even if that is targeting a leader who's personality and standards couldn't be more far from me.

MM_HUN, I already warned you about making too many connections. You should respect moderators [...] They are honorable until removed.

LOL. No, they are honorable if they are doing honorable things. Also, unfortunately to both you and that whining solace, bringing up things which have been publicly announced (such as catching Oxcy while abusing her powers) is not against any rule. It's an already happened, confirmed and publicised event. Period.

If you'd actually stop reading blindly, you'd also see that I was not even mentioning cheating or admin powers until Solace was bringing the topic up, so let's just "warn" him instead, I was only stating that with you being fueled by what Jeho and a couple HaV players said (and if you actually read back, the focus has been "HaV" players in all my posts), your posts just cannot be neutral - and they clearly aren't.

Otherwise, I'm merely just picking up on topics HaV-affiliated persons seemed fit to discuss... but whatever, I guess it's pointless to waste my time on the intellectual lighthouses of this topic.

Don't say I'm whining just because you don't like what I say. You have no real response so you immediately resort to name calling.

vs.

I am sick to death of you guys crying like children

and

So you don't care about the blog... but you care enough to bring it up in another post in a dig against one of our own?

Just to remind you: this is not the blog. On the blog, this "unbiased" blogger may post whatever he seems fit, about Inty, Wisdom, hell, even about my tyrannical rule. I don't care. However, I don't have to know that blog to post my comments about some crappy, biased propaganda he was posting here. Quite easy to grasp the logic, I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:

samulis

At this point in time, MM, many more arrogant and foolish people than I would call you many poorly chosen and vile words, for there is no word in clean English that can describe your childish defense of your misled ways. I find your words insulting, insinuating, and groundless. My sources are creditable, reliable, and honest people. They do not lie or expand their stories because of their views. All they said was their views. Unlike what you have said here- your already corrupt beliefs that have been stricken down.

I have a right of free speech in this forum that lets me stand up and share with all of you what I have learned. If you want to denounce my words of wisdom, then do so in a private message and keep your unbased arguments to yourself. I will stand by what I said until death takes me, and there are no words that will ever change that. I shared my knowledge, then I shared my opinion, then I shared my reasoning. That is what I did. If you want to share your complaints about a tribe that was formed AFTER my conversation with Inty ended, then do so in your own rant thread about HaV.

As for Jehosophat, she is certainly older than you and, by my reckoning, wiser than you. I spoke with her on the matter and her account did NOT influence my conversation with Inty, only my opinion, which IS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL POST. My final reply and all other replies to Inty were written purposefully with what she and others had said forgotten, with the exception of events... which, by the laws of time and space, are reliable pieces of information simply because it is impossible to recount an event in Tribal Wars (such as the removal of a player) because everyone can access that information. The information and stories she shared with me were often word-for-word excerpts from private messages she had received from people who had been first-hand witnesses of events such as one baroness who was removed.

And as for having issues with my sources, all of my sources LIKED Inty as a leader... or at least, look upon what has happened to the situation as 'sad'. You wouldn't call someone you hated who is in jeopardy 'sad', you would more likely call it 'great' because you would ENJOY seeing their downfall. Jeho was clearly saddened by the recent activities within Wisdom. She even said that 'Inty was always a great guy'.

Lastly, as for this so-called 'character-assassinating', I could care less what violent connotations you can think up in purpose to undermine my statement. I could care less about HaV's opinions. Like I said, I wrote to Inty with a free mind and only the resources on Comparative Government in Tribal Wars I have gathered over the past two years. My only endorsed message is this:

Integritous did not implement what I advised him to implement in order to help the tribe of Wisdom hold steady.

If you got anything else out of it, I am sorry, you just really need to go over Reading Comprehension and think over things more.

DeletedUser

At this point in time, MM, many more arrogant and foolish people than I would call you many poorly chosen and vile words, for there is no word in clean English that can describe your childish defense of your misled ways. I find your words insulting, insinuating, and groundless. My sources are creditable, reliable, and honest people. They do not lie or expand their stories because of their views. All they said was their views. Unlike what you have said here- your already corrupt beliefs that have been stricken down.

Here we heard the completely unbiased, neutral, mature, wise and generous official blogger who have "studied" the situation throughoutly via absolutely creditable sources and was lucky enough to find the ultimate and unquestionable answers to everything about the world we play and about the characters we are playing this game with for years.

Anyone not being able to see his truth is simply having corrupted misbeliefs - even if they played a few years more this game, and on the world and with the players he is judging on so easily - and - though there is Free Speech - these losers should keep their heretic words for themselves! You're all warned!

Why does it remind me to someone so much? :icon_wink:

samulis

I think I should buy you a dictionary... or at least teach you some English... I find your so-called 'translation' and mutation of my words quite funny. [sarcasm]You should get a job as a comedian.[/sarcasm]

With all due respect, the only heretical words I have seen in this topic are your own. First off, I did not say I found the ultimate answer- for that is something no man could find. I found AN answer. A single answer. A possible single answer. You have found an argument. AN argument. A single argument. A possible single argument. I found what's wrong with it. A single thing that is wrong with it. A single thing that is possibly wrong with it.

What is that thing? You have no authority in the subject of Comparative Government, last time I checked. I have written on it, slept on it, conducted experiments about it, and studied exactly that for almost two years. You have played. You have fought. You have grown both wise and arrogant, both strong and stubborn. So have I. So have all of us. I have already proven to you that my analysis is NOT derogatory in origin. I have explained to you that my sources could not possibly have forced me to do this for propaganda purposes. I have told you that I talked to people who I can trust because of their age, their experience, and because I know them through my fields of work. Essentially, you are denying that I have done all of this and saying that my work is meaningless and corrupt? I beg your pardon, SIR; but that is not how one should conduct himself. If you want to say that MY work on the Current Status of the Government of Wisdom is corrupt, twisted, and poorly conducted, then why don't you make your OWN investigation of it and publish your OWN findings. Last time I checked, that was the best way to go. Now, if you have any more arguments against MY findings, how about you back them up with your own... and then tell me your resume in the field of Comparative Government within Tribal Wars. I will gladly tell you mine.

You should keep words that call my WORK propaganda filth to yourself. I would rather not hear them. If you still are fully convinced I am an agent of HaV and that I was ordered to make this to denounce Inty, then how about you investigate my past. Why don't you interview me. Why don't you ask Jehosophat what she told me about Inty. If you have a problem with my work, then you should check my work; not sit around urinating on it. If anything, THAT would be propaganda.

Zardex- If you take the 3.5 hours required to read the first page and then all the comments, you might be able to catch on... but... I'll summarize for you:

I made a post analyzing a few letters sent between me and Integritous. A few enjoyed the read, others did not. Now essentially I am stuck head-to-head with those who did not. Unless you have a collage-level vocabulary, the arguments may be hard to understand because there's literal flotsam flying around here.

DeletedUser

Nice strawmen being built and knocked off around here. You guys say stuff and get offended at what you said 2 posts later, while pretending someone else said it.

Makes me wish for the good old days of ASK & STORM circular arguments.

DeletedUser33413

Nice strawmen being built and knocked off around here. You guys say stuff and get offended at what you said 2 posts later, while pretending someone else said it.

Haha, best post so far.

And if nothing more has come of this, at least we know that everyone on world 17 seems very proud to be a part of it, judging from everyone's reaction to an outside commentator =D

DeletedUser

Zardex, it's just a nice little read and think post. Nothing to worry about bit does bring a smile with a few of the comments. This just goes to show their is still some tasty juice left in W17.

LordBatman

Wisdom will follow the fate of those two tribes.

Will it be like ASK in losing all villages or will it be another mass delete like the "uber-leet" STORM?

DeletedUser

gotta chalk one up for Storm though they'll be forever remembered here they made an impact with that one :icon_wink:

Nocnoidozor

Haha, best post so far.

And if nothing more has come of this, at least we know that everyone on world 17 seems very proud to be a part of it, judging from everyone's reaction to an outside commentator =D

Well best World i played in so far :D how can one not be proud .
I totally agree with you on this .
And then comes Sam telling one of the oldest tribes how to survive .

I still say if CLASH OF THE WORLDS would happen W17 would sure crush all other :D