Open Letter between Samulis and Inty

DeletedUser33413

It sure would be good fun for a battle of the worlds.

However choosing the leadership team for the tribe would be even better still :icon_rolleyes:

zardex tbh nothing has happened really, samulis has told inty how to lead, some criticised this others used it as a method of getting at inty, some believe HaV have a hand in it (for propaganda).

however now we all seem to be fairly happy =D

DeletedUser

It sure would be good fun for a battle of the worlds.

However choosing the leadership team for the tribe would be even better still :icon_rolleyes:

zardex tbh nothing has happened really, samulis has told inty how to lead, some criticised this others used it as a method of getting at inty, some believe HaV have a hand in it (for propaganda).

however now we all seem to be fairly happy =D

Nice summary

In a Clash of the Worlds - I would vote for Inty to handle our diplomacy. MM to be war general. DJNelson for Internal affairs (or Jeho).

DeletedUser

cough! cough! cane for diplomacy. me for jesting and making everyone happy :)

DeletedUser57892

Well best World i played in so far :D how can one not be proud .
I totally agree with you on this .
And then comes Sam telling one of the oldest tribes how to survive .

I still say if CLASH OF THE WORLDS would happen W17 would sure crush all other :D

It scares me when I agree completely with your post. :icon_eek:

Nocnoidozor

Com on cane you and I both know that you dont know what the heck you are doing .I mean what is your purpose here ,you ware never in a diplomat business....
But if you think you can do it ,we will let you go and see what you can do.... :D

Dark it scares me too , look deep inside you once more to make sure ....

DeletedUser33413

I am teh bestest dimplomet EVAR!

I'd vote for you, as long as my vote was already heavily outweighed by a real diplomat ;-)

I think Sir V would have to get a baron position though, he would make a good baron, as would lilith of BoS.

DeletedUser

Nice summary

In a Clash of the Worlds - I would vote for Inty to handle our diplomacy. MM to be war general. DJNelson for Internal affairs (or Jeho).

Honestly, I'd not rely on a diplomat which statistically had the most of his allies turning into enemies on this world (please note that I don't want to discuss why those allies needed to be classified as hostiles; it's just a fact that with a reliable and good diplomacy, diplomatic ties and agreements would be more persistent - or there is no real diplomacy we can speak about at all)

I'd also not rely on a war general like me. DJ is a good choice for both positions though (but I doubt he would enjoy dealing with internal affairs, on the other hand ;).

DeletedUser

Void for war general/ full time account sitter.. Oh wait, he already is that :D :lol:

DeletedUser

Void for war general/ full time account sitter.. Oh wait, he already is that :D :lol:

Shhhh! Now HaV and Wisdom will know who should they keep busy with thousands of fakes and how to make [BA] completely stunned... You have just publicised our secret weapon! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Shhhh! Now HaV and Wisdom will know who should they keep busy with thousands of fakes and how to make [BA] completely stunned... You have just publicised our secret weapon! :icon_eek:

Lol.. Everyone is to scared to attack void.. if they attack him they normally get cleared and nobled so no fun for them :lol:

Nocnoidozor

So people if you want to destroy an enemy ,a tribe or anything you just have to pay void .
That goes if you have problems on other Worlds too :D

Give him the account ,pay him ,and sit back and watch destruction ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Voids better then chuck norris.. He can nuke people across worlds!