Open letter to Morphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ittre

Reaction score
concerns Bigandhairy

following BaH (BigandHairy) unjustified banishment I want to inform you about my disagrrement and this for a few reasons.

First, is honesty towards the players. Bannish a player without giving him/her the real reason and without even showing them proof is small and dishonnest.

Bah has asked you to prove your accusations, you ignored his request even though he explained the problem Australia has got with internet. You made him look like a liar with your "ping" story. (mine is 465ms !)

Yet, he's telling you the truth, I live in Australia and have the same provider :IInet and I can confirm that this country is far behind in internet technology. If this presents a problem to play the game, if the "slowness" of our providers is a problem for you, then, you are under obligation to bannish the whole lot of us Australians for reason of having a bad(slow) provider.

We, the players, we PAY honestly to play, we expect from TW and people working for TW do same thing, honesty towards us.

If the problem is personal, IT'S NOT IT'S PLACE TO ADDRESS IT HERE.
If he used illegal tools like scripts and bots, YOU CAN PROVE IT. Why don't you do it?

The problem of bannishing someone without proving the reason is that it is villainous and unacceptable from your staff.

I am asking you to review your decision and reverse BigandHairy's banishment, without punishment until you can at least prove your accusations.

Braddersbohh

PS I'm not even in his tribe, but his enemy, but I cannot accept dishonesty.

cc Innogame Germany

Last edited:

Kuenchinu

I must agree with Ittre "Braddersbohh"

you can't go around banning people with out proof of cheating

DeletedUser64451

Look guys, if it was as simple as aussie lag, then more aussies would be getting banned. If you haven't received one of their friendly letters, you can probably assume that your lag never made you execute more than one command per milisecond, as is what happened to him. You can also assume that if you have never pillaged 4000 villages per day by hand, that you probably never will.

DeletedUser

Look guys, if it was as simple as aussie lag, then more aussies would be getting banned. If you haven't received one of their friendly letters, you can probably assume that your lag never made you execute more than one command per milisecond, as is what happened to him. You can also assume that if you have never pillaged 4000 villages per day by hand, that you probably never will.
Only because they are checking top rank player's only ;o

DeletedUser

to be fair if you have a script i dont see how difficult it could be, especially since most of us dont farm, the only one that farms like big is lordb28...so please stop making assumptions about something you may or may not actually know mr. multi accounter

seth89

I must agree with Ittre "Braddersbohh"

you can't go around banning people with out proof of cheating

Erm.
I think they wouldKnow if he was cheating because don't they run the whole sever's.?
All they need to do is just check and see what's out of the normal.

DeletedUser

Seth, I think that the point was more regarding proof been given to the player.

Like if you were banned, and the mod said 'because you were cheating', you'd be pretty annoyed right, and want to see evidence. Especially when you dispute the fact you did anything wrong.

Not saying that the mod said that to BaH, just an example.

DeletedUser64451

to be fair if you have a script i dont see how difficult it could be, especially since most of us dont farm, the only one that farms like big is lordb28...so please stop making assumptions about something you may or may not actually know mr. multi accounter

I know BaH farms. I nobled several vils with incoming from him, only to find that it was spears and HC that he kept sending out farming. No assumption there, Mrs. imacro. It's funny how all the people who taught me how to cheat haven't been banned, when I've been banned twice now for things that AREN'T cheating :lol:

I'd guess now that the aussies have made a big deal about it that they will be investigated further to see if any of them managed to have lag-enduced multiple commands. I still don't understand how that's possible- if you have half a second lag on one command (as explained by the pingpong game you've been playing), you should have half a second lag on the next command, so neither of them should be executed at the same milisecond....unless you've got several tabs open, which I can see happening with fakes or noble trains, but not with farming runs. Not by hand.

And still no one can explain why he has 4000+ farming runs a day. In w8 I have won the plundering award four times. The most villages I have plundered one day is 143, to win the award. Sure, it's a slower world, but that's nowhere close.

Sorry to throw all this logic out there at once, and I'm even sorrier that BaH is the one implicated here. I think the lack of clear evidence is problematic for everyone.

DeletedUser

umm, they can run me my dear and check every command i send, i am well above board...so sorry to disappoint you.....have you ever heard of a farming script called TWfarmreport...it will store and remember all the villages you have around you if you send out a scouting run, you can tell it how many cats to send etc..all you have to do is click the script and it will insert all the needed troops or a certain amount of troops if you set it to that....then try opening up several hundred rally points and click that script, you could send out hundreds of farming runs in just a matter of minutes, i know, my account on w50 had over 100 villages and i farmed from each one, and would send 5 attacks from each village...that was 500 at a time

DeletedUser

At first the 4000 farm runs suprised me a bit as well.

But then when I saw a discussion in another forum about early world farming, and that even at the very beginning of a world, when everyone is active you need to be farming around 2,500 times a day, minimum, to get the award. Its doesnt seem so dodgy.

Throw into the equation that BaH had 4000 villages, and not just 3 or 4 and its very easy to see how it possible, since the increase in time to send an extra attack from, say 10 villages, as opposed to just 3 or 4 is minimal.

Everybody just plays and evaluates of their own benchmark, thats the problem. I see people in early world who think they are awesome for farming 20 times a day, where I think thats rubbish. Im sure some of the top 10 players think my farming levels are rubbish though...
Its all relative.

DeletedUser64451

umm, they can run me my dear and check every command i send, i am well above board...so sorry to disappoint you.....have you ever heard of a farming script called TWfarmreport...it will store and remember all the villages you have around you if you send out a scouting run, you can tell it how many cats to send etc..all you have to do is click the script and it will insert all the needed troops or a certain amount of troops if you set it to that....then try opening up several hundred rally points and click that script, you could send out hundreds of farming runs in just a matter of minutes, i know, my account on w50 had over 100 villages and i farmed from each one, and would send 5 attacks from each village...that was 500 at a time

Yes, I have heard of that script, and I understand that you could open up several rally points and run it several times, resulting in hundreds of attacks sent very quickly...which really wouldn't save any time from doing it one at a time, and wouldn't result in having any of the commands execute the same milisecond, no matter how much lag you'd get from executing commands from an island continent, nor would it explain how you could attack and read a mail or attack and make a forum post at the same time.

And I'm sure you'd be clear, it's still very easy to cheat without being detected (not that I know that you cheat or that it has anything to do with the current topic, just saying that being able to check every command sent doesn't mean it's a legal command).

DeletedUser

mmm first thoughts are whose morphy ?

second is discussions of bans is not permitted

Thirdly have you read the world 50 blog Morthy gives a good description of the reasons for the recent bans in there
http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2010/10/27/ban-hammer-hits-a-w50-special/

Lastly I was also banned but given clear details on why I was (Not that I agreed with the conclusions but Ive argued those till Im blue in the face)

If your colleagues have faith in you as mine had on me just pick up the next account going spare avoid anything that looks in the least bit suspicious and if you think it may look suspicious raise a ticket to check its ok

Im still growing/farming at a similar rate as I was and as yet my new account remains unbanned

What Im going to do when my premium runs out is still unknown

DeletedUser

just saying that being able to check every command sent doesn't mean it's a legal command.

Or illegal.....

Guilty with no evidence provided is very unusual and some would say very anti-democratic....almost communist in attitude!!

foillat

Right I don't give a shit if I get banned for this but I can tell you that I am with the same ISP as B&H and I know that when the server is real slow which by the way is nearly all the bloody time it saves your commands in a packet then sends it all at once which would cause tw to receive it in the same second sid.

Kuenchinu

do you not want your tribe mate to be unbanned? :icon_eek: your the only one that the FREE BaH "BnH" "BigandHairy" team found that is fighting this! just let it go!!! you are never going to be the best in w15! i mean you had a hard time taking me out of K93! you needed your tribes to help you!!!!

just let it go and let BnH be free and play!!!!

DeletedUser

do you not want your tribe mate to be unbanned? :icon_eek: your the only one that the FREE BaH "BnH" "BigandHairy" team found that is fighting this! just let it go!!! you are never going to be the best in w15! i mean you had a hard time taking me out of K93! you needed your tribes to help you!!!!

you have got to be the most stupidest person to ever post on the forums, you imbecile, learn to read.....i was supporting BAH, i was making excuses why he could farm so much if i were not supporting him i would not have done that, i would not have mailed your dad a thank you for his mail, i would not have been posting in BAHs favor on the blog....

and for the record, i was helping my tribe take you out since thunder wanted most of your villages then failed to take them after i nuked you

DeletedUser

Oh for goodness sake, go fail at a different game you moronic child.

In a way me and you have similarities. We've both played on a few different accounts. But heres the thing.
You always get owned, shift to a new account, run your mouth, get owned. Rinse and repeat. Your pathetic.
At least I can run my mouth and back it up in game.

DeletedUser61009

Getting a bit out of control isn't it, chill out, this ain't a topic to flame each other if someone is to be flamed here, Morthy is the name and is unfairness when it comes to judge if a player is guilt or not, i even read in a post from him in some other topic in tw forums that some times even the innocents pay when being judge by his criterion, here his own words:

"Take multi accounting for example. There's no way we can magically look into the house of someone playing Tribal Wars to see if its one person playing two accounts or if it really is a brother/sister/parent/dog/cousin/cow. All we can do is look at the evidence and make a judgment call. Is it 100% effective? No. Will innocent people sometimes be wrongly banned? Sadly, yes. Is it better than just not enforcing the rules? Yes."

And he even gives the answers to his own questions, sadly!

So to conclude all this lets not forget that what matters is for rules to be applied even if that "sadly" implies an innocent being baned, i thought it would be much better to protect all innocents from the injustices of the world, but it seems this isn't how the world in which this web based game runs works, "Lets punish them all guilt or not!", it seems at least some of the guilt ones will get caught, imagine how many of us would have been considered guilty if this was how the laws or rules were applied in our great nations!

http://http://www.townportal.ro/jocuri/english/some-truths-about-tribalwars-and-admins-and-other-fun-stories-about-tribalwars-and-human-rights/

Here is a funny story where this Morthy person clearly shows who he really is!

Last edited:

Ittre

Reaction score
Getting a bit out of control isn't it, chill out, this ain't a topic to flame each other if someone is to be flamed here, Morthy is the name and is unfairness when it comes to judge if a player is guilt or not, i even read in a post from him in some other topic in tw forums that some times even the innocents pay when being judge by his criterion, here his own words:

"Take multi accounting for example. There's no way we can magically look into the house of someone playing Tribal Wars to see if its one person playing two accounts or if it really is a brother/sister/parent/dog/cousin/cow. All we can do is look at the evidence and make a judgment call. Is it 100% effective? No. Will innocent people sometimes be wrongly banned? Sadly, yes. Is it better than just not enforcing the rules? Yes."

And he even gives the answers to his own questions, sadly!

So to conclude all this lets not forget that what matters is for rules to be applied even if that "sadly" implies an innocent being baned, i thought it would be much better to protect all innocents from the injustices of the world, but it seems this isn't how the world in which this web based game runs works, "Lets punish them all guilt or not!", it seems at least some of the guilt ones will get caught, imagine how many of us would have been considered guilty if this was how the laws or rules were applied in our great nations!

http://http://www.townportal.ro/jocuri/english/some-truths-about-tribalwars-and-admins-and-other-fun-stories-about-tribalwars-and-human-rights/

Here is a funny story where this Morthy person clearly shows who he really is!

I suppose Morthy don't care, because few other pay for play

Ittre

Reaction score
very fast Australia

speed in Australia :

Sydney : +/- 12MG (5 mil peoples)
Melbourne : +/-13MG (3 mil peoples)
west coast :+/-0,512MG
Nth East coast : +/-0,512MG
Sth East coast : +/-1,5MG
Far north : +/-0,512MG
Sth Austr : +/-1,0MG

Tesltra, iinet & AAPT use the packet system for don't overload is server, and for simule a +/- good speed

Status
Not open for further replies.