Open letter to Morphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser64451

Right I don't give a shit if I get banned for this but I can tell you that I am with the same ISP as B&H and I know that when the server is real slow which by the way is nearly all the bloody time it saves your commands in a packet then sends it all at once which would cause tw to receive it in the same second sid.

The same second, sure. That happens to me sometimes, when i try and queue up a train and it lags and gets sent all out of order. I have never had them land the same milisecond, nor have I ever had an attack lag so badly that it wound up being sent while i was reading a mail or responding on the forums.

That doesn't happen.

There is no way anyone can dream up a scenario in which half a second lag causes an attack to be executed while you're writing a mail or a forum post. The only way that happens is if you're using one window to attack and another window to read/write...which in itself isn't a crime, as long as you are the one doing both, not having a program attack for you while you make forum posts and write mails.

DeletedUser

do you not have multiple windows open at a time, i know i do, atm, i have one for W15 with my rally open, one with the AXE forum, one with this forum, and then i have w52 and w53 also open

Ittre

Reaction score
The same second, sure. That happens to me sometimes, when i try and queue up a train and it lags and gets sent all out of order. I have never had them land the same milisecond, nor have I ever had an attack lag so badly that it wound up being sent while i was reading a mail or responding on the forums.

I think, you lost something :

The accusation against BaH is SEND IN SAME SECOND

DeletedUser64451

You are right. I withdraw my statement.

And yes, sherry, I have multiple tabs open, in both chrome and opera, but I only do one thing in each tab at a time.

Ittre

Reaction score
We PAY honestly to play, we expect from TW and people working for TW do same thing, honesty towards us.

Brutus987

Morthy. You are a great example of how rubbish the .net moderation is. From my point of view, you are using a tool that is untested, unapproved by innogames, on the players most likely to lag, and the person with the most potential lag on W15 gets banned, and your reason for the ban is supposedly 'attacks sent in the same second. At the moment, I think that you are just trying to cover up for a failure of a moderation checker.

I would like to know exactly what this tool actually picks up on? It intrigues me - firstly is sounds quite interesting, and how you can determine the cheats from it.

DeletedUser

I think, you lost something :

The accusation against BaH is SEND IN SAME SECOND

oh lord, facepalm, you sort of did not help BAH here...see BAH is being accused of answering mail and sending attacks in the same second..BAH has said over and over that due to him having so may tabs open at once, several hundred, that with his lag on each attack that is is not just one second but several by the time the attacks all go through, he has enough time to reply to a mail or build...

and here is why i believe BAH, have any of you ever sent attacks, and then had the swirly cursor thing go around and around for several second, but when what ever it was you were doing TW finally finishes if you look at the bottom most times it only shows a few ms have passed..the command you actually put through did take ms, but the pc or whatever causes it to be so laggy that your page actually does not refresh...so lets say that you have several hundred tabs open with attacks, and you do of course 2-enter-2 at the very least, if your pc lags on each attack and it does not move to the next for a second or two then yes you will have time to read a forum, do some buildings or even reply to a mail if you have these things open in another window

edit...

sid do you remember that epic snipe on that ms train i did on w42 from the village that was under attack...i did not time it based on my TW lag, i based it on pc lag which was 2 seconds, so in order for me to snipe those nobles i had to cancel my troops 2 secs before what i was suppose..is this making an sense to now..it is not all based on the tw ping i dont think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And still no one can explain why he has 4000+ farming runs a day. In w8 I have won the plundering award four times. The most villages I have plundered one day is 143, to win the award. Sure, it's a slower world, but that's nowhere close.

I can get 20,000 plunders in 1 day just from using ONLY 1 of my villages. And yes, its all by hand. It is VERY easy to do takes about 5 mins per hour but can be done. Theoretically, you could do about 100,000 plunders in a day by hand but any more than that would be much more likely to be a bot. So, because BaH had 4000 per day is a ridiculous statement to use for him "obviously cheating with a bot"

I can rack up 4000 plunders easily in an hours or less.

And, how do you explain sending trains where the 1st attack ends up actually being the 2nd, or 3rd, or even the 4th when you clicked that one first?? Dozens of people know this happens. But you say the lag would just delay each command the same and this scenario would NEVER be possible.

Still looking for a good argument.

CB

EDIT: Morphy hiding now by changing his name to "Thirsty the Midget" ??? worried about his bad press now??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some interesting comments.

One thing I will mention is about the trains been out of order. Some of you may know im from New Zealand, but now live a bit 'closer to the server'

In New Zealand id say about 80% of my trains were out of order when sent using the fast method with opera, to get the minimum gap that TW would allow. It annoyed me so much since I was trying to time them behind a nuke and then would have to cancel the whole train all over. I ended up just sending them the slow way. I had the number 1 player on W49 try to help me with this, and he was stumped as to why I couldnt get them in order

But now, on the same computer, but in a different geographical region, I guess that only 10% are out of order.

Complete swing.

And CB, you wont get a good argument, you'll just get a locked thread :icon_razz:

DeletedUser656

To clear up a few points:

No one has been banned for living in Australia, or using a certain ISP, or having a bad connection.

No one has been automatically banned by any script. All bans were as a result of a human investigation. The script merely highlighted anything that *might* be suspicious so we could review the logs for the specified timestamps.

No one has been banned for sending multiple attacks in the same second. Any competent player can do that and its part of the game.

At the time this thread was created the banned player had received a log file of all the evidence against him. The file is 29242 lines long, and weighs in at nearly 1mb of plain text.

Since there are a number of players that share the same ISP, same lag, same connection problems as the banned player I just ran the check on all players on world 15. It didn't bring up any red flags for any active players in the last 7 days. Compare this to the 29242 lines of red flags against the banned player.

Since this thread violates forum rules I'm going to lock it, next time participants will be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.