Open letter to Plight

DeletedUser78416

Is it me, or are the cowards of the world mass producing?

:lol:

Let me guess...

Are your tribemates doing nothing?

Are you sick of people whining?

Do you want to get out and surround yourself with active players?

Yup, you're a coward.

DeletedUser58923

especially after Gamecat changed tribe :icon_wink:

not sure what exactly is implied with this, but i can assure you that us leaving plight had absolutely nothing to do with c2, nor did Amber or myself have any intention of joining c2. if you want a more detailed reason i can explain privately, but i gave reasons when we left.

as to where this thread is gone, i have no idea so im not going to comment on anything except this:
never seen that movie but you guys are one odd bunch.

DeletedUser

not sure what exactly is implied with this, but i can assure you that us leaving plight had absolutely nothing to do with c2, nor did Amber or myself have any intention of joining c2. if you want a more detailed reason i can explain privately, but i gave reasons when we left.

as to where this thread is gone, i have no idea so im not going to comment on anything except this:
never seen that movie but you guys are one odd bunch.

i wasnt implying anything by it at all in that way. i was simply stating that there would have been no point in anyone in plight saying we didnt send support to LSHRV after you had joined C² as you had been there and known full well we had

i even had troops en route to axl within 20 minutes of me reading that the war had started lol

DeletedUser

i wasnt implying anything by it at all in that way. i was simply stating that there would have been no point in anyone in plight saying we didnt send support to LSHRV after you had joined C² as you had been there and known full well we had

i even had troops en route to axl within 20 minutes of me reading that the war had started lol

Actually we had solid proof within days of the war starting

Example:

Origin: 00 CO-00. Mist! Mist! (404|178) K14
To: Funkmun
Destination: Carnage Inc. (503|640) K65

Units:
1000 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I have lots more reports of Plight support arriving in C² villages (sent before we took them)

DeletedUser

yea i know thats why i personally have never bothered to deny any help being sent. same with any other war being fought that i helped my friends in. kerbogha threatened me when i supported ORC in their war with BANG and i simply told my tribe to stop sending and covered all requests myself, got another threat from kerborgha and i simply told him to come and deal with me then

in fact if you had asked me at the start of the war with LSHRV i would have replied with the exact same thing as i did then.

i obviously wasnt there when it was agreed but at the end of the day i consider a NAP to be an agreement not to attack each other and in my eyes an allied tribe asking for defensive aid wouldn't have been a breach of it and even if it had the alliance with LSHRV would have superceded the NAP anyway.

i'm pretty sure you would have done the same if the positions were reversed would you not?

DeletedUser58923

i would have when i was in plight if i liked LSHRV, ill admit that. but at the time i had a good friend in the c2 that i talked to on a daily basis, and i wasnt going to let my support kill his troops.

i personally dont disagree with what was done then, and i would have done it to, if not for the reason i just stated.

DeletedUser

Dear MichielK

a tribe is a lot like its leaders, plight's original leaders like Socrates and Seagryfn were hardcore, and as such the tribe was incredibly hardcore

now its led by the 2 biggest drunkards on w16. haza is the ex-duke of the hardest drinking and most inactive tribe w16 has ever seen, the IRA. And Rj has been dossing since day 1 and he only attacks when sober. so we've gone from hardcore to fully awesome... what else did you expect to happen? :lol:

love from Haza,
(head of the Euthanasia reet cool whiskey and darts team UK division)

and,

RJGall,
(cleaning up after Haza teh Great's shenanigans since Aug 09)

Looks like RJ hit the road, now HRV's in charge. Can't wait to see what comes of it. :)

DeletedUser78416

So...

Should I be expecting apologies from all of these fleeing 'cowards' or should I just continue to giggle amongst myself.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser911

Michiel,

A very well written letter, finally something worthy of actually being posted on the forum. I would love to elaborate on this to a much greater extent then i will now however i prefer my dinner not completely burned.

For the most part i cannot help but to agree with what you have presented to us. The tribe of Euthanasia is no longer the equivalent of its philosophical namesake, truth be told it has not been that for quite some time. The large influx of foreigners from both other worlds and other tribes on this world has unfortunately made the tribe a weakened species, desperately grasping to whatever straw it can find to extend its survival. I'll leave the extended how and why of this strange creature for a later date.

The true question at hand, the answer to which is apparently more eagerly awaited in C², is can the wounded animal get back to its roots and show its true face one last time before dying to carnage in honor ? The potential is most certainly there. It would require an internal bloodshed on a scale much larger then our previous civil war, those now clinging to their worldly possessions in despair would have no choice but to adapt or die. The masses of then fleeing residents would die in a carnage that would even make the most battle hardened C² members look away in agony.

It takes only one man willing to step up and rally those who for one final time wish to euthanize the undeserving. Plight still has the man who is capable of this in its ranks, the question is will he take that step ?

I for one would relish the chance to join in such a scenario

Qoffee has always embodied everything Plight stood for. It is a shame I was not able to commend these two great men (Qoffee and MichielK) for their monumental words. Thank you both for memorializing Euthanasia and all it once stood for. Congratulations to C2 for sticking out (something I obviously was not able to accomplish).

There are more people than I can force into this post (without due thought), but I would like to eventually commemorate so many others who made World 16 such a wonderful environment; perhaps in another post some day soon. (Thanks to TW for keeping these old threads open!)

One person I do want to make a short mention of here is Seagryfn. Despite complications, Seagryfn tried her darnedest to maintain the tribe of Plight. She did not do it how I would have, that is apparent, but she did succeed. So while my heart resides primarily in the midst of Qoffee's (and MichielK's mention of) passion for :axemen:, I would award a badge of honor, if I could, to Seagryfn for her endless virtues.

DeletedUser78416

Wow dude...

There is a little late, then there's fashionably late. Then there's...well, this.

DeletedUser

There is noting a post, then there is responding to a post. Then there's...well, this.

DeletedUser

I agree. Gammy's just being Gammy. Good post SJC, I still remember you, though you probably don't remember me :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser911

I agree. Gammy's just being Gammy. Good post SJC, I still remember you, though you probably don't remember me :icon_redface:.

I can't offhandedly recall all the details of TW without the right stimuli, but I certainly remember you. The details on your merge with C2 are fuzzy to me though. (I assume on topic is not necessary at this point in the forums)

DeletedUser

Merge with c2? That was definitely not me :icon_biggrin:. I did eventually join, though?

DeletedUser911

Tell me the story. I would love to hear of as much detail as you will share. If I am not mistaken, you were an Orc? My memory just needs refreshing, forgive me if I',m off.

DeletedUser

Yessir, that was me. I was in ORC, as orel1, when eventually I moved to the account lawrence109. Under lawrence109, I fought BANG! until the eventual merge with BANG!, at which point I took over the u6s5l account (and made this forum account to be recognizable) and played in BANG!?. I eventually quit because of irreconcilable differences with 99% of BANG!? and a lack of time to play. Months later I spoke to c2, joined an account there, and quit again. Then I joined another c2 account when kafs (auguthy2) asked me to coplay him, and eventually moved to coplay Robonot (macondude).

Hence why I am the king of quitting in W16 :icon_razz:.