Open .Net speed

DeletedUser111197

Howdy Lol :) Im not the best at grammer dont bully me whit that Thank You

I miss .Net speeds they were alot funnier :lol: then the other speed servers i know it was the most played server and the Tw Leader (owner) Whatever wanna spread players to other speed servers :icon_rolleyes: im just wondering why stop a amazing server where u can understand what is what and Hq isent some random types in the Russia Speed etc.. I Think .Net should open again it would bring more awesome speedworlds alot more player and more fight.

First peopel comment this Thread what u think about it and suggestions to the Tw team so they could make a good server again and comment last

"Agree" "DisAgree"

DeletedUser112635

Agree - i play .uk speed as you do, but i,m allies with uksc their is no competition, as you would knoe tobi :p - would be good for it to re - open.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speed worlds should be closed in .uk as well :p

so u can get me as your co :p no ways , u have been found guilty of irregularities in the financial accounts ... u are getting banned :icon_evil:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speed should definitely be reopened. If only to keep the rats that infested it off the slower worlds. Let them all go back to their cesspit.

DeletedUser111197

Speed on .Net and the German Die stamme had the highest count player why did they close it?? IDK Just open it again,,, Dont ígnore your player whitout them there was no Company

DeletedUser

IKR, .uk is like buy to win with the production things, and .net is fair, therefore it had the best speed players.

DeletedUser111197

German speed returned 11 Days ago after a break im just waiting for .Net speed return... ;)

DeletedUser

i want speed.net to return it be awesome im playing crapy uk. speed world im happyland but this one will work better