OPEN (Open Play Entitled Network)

DeletedUser

No mate, I never said you never can post here again, if you choose to, that's your decision matey! I just meant is don't follow people like aparrantly rolojo, and go about constantly posting RIGHT after them. It's cool to post in the same thread, but if it became so stalker-like and it always go with something they said, then even I'd get a bit scared myself. :D

Mm, just uh, be yourself. I think that's the thing to say....:D

yay, yet another person thinks eric is weird and annoying, :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

rolojooo....don't say that...I said IF he became all stalker-like, then it'd be scary for me! Mmpph....don't put words into me mouth >.> >.>

DeletedUser

rolojooo....don't say that...I said IF he became all stalker-like, then it'd be scary for me! Mmpph....don't put words into me mouth >.> >.>

do what? i didn't put words your your mouth, i just bolded some together,:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Mmph.....

*Grumbles about the ways of bolding and making very different points and views*

*Mutters darkly underbreath*

DeletedUser

Welcome aboard mate! Is your forum name the same as your game name?

Private message me the information I need to send you an invitation if you need matey! ^_^

DeletedUser

Yay! I was wondering when! ;D I'm starting it now, same name TribalWars ;D

DeletedUser

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

-[PC]- and OPEN henceforth are allied and shall help each other whenever needed! Good luck to all those in -[PC]-! If ever anything is needed, just ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OPEN gladly announces the alliance with the tribe VCM. A tribe that shares similar idealogy and beliefs of the game. Best of luck to them!

DeletedUser15358

Wow :icon_eek: this thread escalated fast!

anyhoo OPEN is a tribe worth joining for anyone in K37!

DeletedUser

Henceforth, let it be know OPEN and ISW are now in a Non-Aggression-Pact,
and that we hope in the future to build a continuing relationship!

DeletedUser

to nice

no offense, lord naismith, but u r too nice wen ur posting. i read this thread from begginig to end, and i have to say i agree with some people here. the game is about having war with everyone, otherwise,the game wouldnt be called "tribal WARS". And i no u said u help out tribemates and allies, but u only help them because they r at war with someone else. all the kindness in this game comes from war.

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting your thought legochild. Your tone isn't negative. I appreciate that a lot.

I disagree however that all this kindness is only from war, and that the reason for this game is only about war.

The name Tribal Wars does have the word war in it, and it does indicate and mean to many extents fighting and wars between players. That there I completely agree with you.

A game about war however doesn't mean there can't be positive things and nice ways to do things. Yes, war definitely means you can't be nice in the 'peaceful' way we all know it, but that doesn't mean the way you conduct yourself and talk to others has to be mean, does it? So because Tribal Wars has the word 'War' in it, everyone in this game therefore has to be mean, only think for themselves, and be nasty and cruel and insulting and negative?

If that is the case your thinking, then I disagree, and I fully don't believe that. Being nice and being able to speak with respect and cheer to another player isn't influenced by the fact the game is or is not centered about war, it's about how you want to go about playing the game.

I think your point about tribemates and allies has a fair bit of truth in it too. In this game, you basically help a tribe or ally because they are at war with someone. You help people by sending resources, or troops, why would you do that if there wasn't someone they were at war with or attacking them? No reason, so there you are quite correct mate, no disagreements there.

I could add though that you also help your allies and comrades not only because they are at war with someone, but because they ARE your allies and comrades, and you therefore want to do the good thing and help them attack the tribe and people they are war with. Is this not correct?

So let me ask the final question for this post, because this game is about war, that means there can be no, as you and many others say, 'no kindness' of any kind of any level. This is what you believe?

Lord Naismith

santa2452

I think Lord Naismith is right cuz I do not like to be mean and do not perfer to fight but in game means I love to fight but I have a tribe called the National Triable Union (N.T.U) and we are all about peace as well.