OPEN (Open Play Entitled Network)

DeletedUser

What santa says I have similar agreement to some of what he says.

In-game war and out-game war is very different in many aspects.

DeletedUser

your right

ya know what, your right. I never really looked at it that way...and i do help my allies and tribemates. do u want to be allies?

DeletedUser

It'd be an honor mate, henceforth, T~S~A and OPEN shall hold an alliance in honor of our meeting of the forums? ;D

DeletedUser

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
OPEN and N.T.U hereby form an alliance and vow to help each other whenever needed! Good luck N.T.U!

OPEN and T~S~A Form an alliance in light of the forum meeting! CHeer!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow this thread is still here? :icon_neutral: its been weeks....thats like a new record for join us posts, congrats:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Haha, mostly thanks to you two when you both were on that follow-each-other-to-every-topic-and-post-and-argue-a-bit frenzy. ;D

No prob ericrocks, another time, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Gotcha, I'll see if your on. ^_^

OPEN and T.G.K. confirm an alliance, the reason is undisclosed at this point in time. ^_^ Good luck to T.G.K.!

DeletedUser

Henceforth, may OPEN be ready to aid PLX at a moment's notice in light of the merge of BAR and PLX! Through the tough and hard times, for the sake of friendship and goodwill!

OPEN is also changing it's alliance with N.T.U to an Neutral Aggression Pact.

Welcome aboard mates D.A, a tribe of dedicated members who are willing to help those who can't help themselves, and appear to be people of good heart. I gladly pronounce OPEN and D.A allies and comrades in arms, never to leave each other in battle or aid.

DeletedUser

D.A have turned into AO1, OPEN still continues it's alliance relationship with them!

DeletedUser

Too long...

OPEN was founded by Lord Naismith. If you have questions please contact Lord Naismith.

{}~~OPEN~~{}
Open Play Entitled Network
{}~~OPEN~~{}

Currently: Open, free

Contact for joining: Lord Naismith (Message me here for co-ordinates and if you want to join ;D)

Hierarchy

Founder of OPEN: Lord Naismith blah

Ahoy there friend! So you've come to seek out some more information about this clan yes? Well! It's simply really!

I started this clan as a friendly means for any player, new, a veteran, a random gamer, anyone at all in TribalWars to join and play for protection! As a verbal summary, the Open Play Entitled Network, or OPEN, encourages teamwork, assistance to one another, and to encourage a friendly atmosphere and fun spirit among all!

Things aren't always about winning, being the best, or being so obnoxious all you want to do is debate and argue. Reasonable debating and conversing is fine, but I encourage fun, in all forms, as long as they are reasonable, and don't overstep the mean/aggressive boundary.

As an obvious reminder, if you join, and clearly show ill-will towards anyone, or bad language, repetitive inappropriate behavior, I think it's only fair you should prepare to be kicked out by your fellow clans-mates. ;)

This is a free and open clan to join, I welcome with open arms anyone who wants a home at the moment, it's your choice to join, as far as my rules go right now, you can join for protection for now, or if you need somewhere as a newcomer to stay for a bit, and then, when you feel you've led your village enough to join another clan, then by all means! Join 'em! Only thing I request is that you remember a poor old soul like me when your attacking with your clan, and perhaps have the heart to perhaps spare clan members in here, as a honorarium to the clan you once were in. ^_^

OPEN's network is available for all to participate, and join.

Future plans:

I have a future plan to perhaps merge later if this clan grows, I do have a faint plan of maybe merging into another clan, or becoming allies with some other clans who share the same ideals as me.

I plan to get some avenues of communication up, via the forums, and hope to maybe get some fun topics and things to do during your stay in the clan.

Most of all, I plan to have fun, and I plan that too for the OPEN. Fun is the thing of games, and this clan I have made is what it stands for. Open for all to play, in a fun way!

I also plan to learn more about how to do things in Tribal Wars, so I can hopefully be able to run this clan as best I can, and make it fun for all under it's protection and roof.

And hey! If your a big fan of roleplaying during these times, I've a special kind of game waiting for you on the forums! Come check it out if you want! I'm a fan of roleplaying, so hopefully it'll make Tribal Wars more fun to play! ^_^

PS. I'll get some pictures here soon ^_^

Rules:

#1. Anywhere on Tribal Wars, you will act accordingly, and follow the rules set out by the authority. That means no breaking the rules in say the chat room, or forums, you break it there, you break it here, and will be punished accordingly.

#2. No inappropriate behavior, content, or messages allowed. WHATSOEVER. Do one, your outta here! >-D

#3. Any suggestions please contact me!(Hurtful ones of any kind will be ignored ;D)blah

#4. Do not expect things, any tone of whining, begging, or just downright unthinkable complaining is not tolerated here. Not just by me, ask anyone, they'll kick you out soon as you start to say a word, if they know your a complainer of course ;D.

#5. Do not expect anything if you ask meanly, or in a tone that says you just want something, and don't really care about anyone else, you know who you are. >-D

#6. Requests are fine. Ordering, saying 'Plz give meh troops!' or perhaps the famous line, 'Help me!!!' IS A NO. Perhaps say something like, 'Hello there, the name's 'insert name here', I've in need of some extra of 'insert subject here', anyone got any to spare?

THAT's how you request. Do it that way , and your fine with me! :D

#7. This clan is purely made for anyone to join and stay in for as long as they want, I didn't promise ranks, titles, or anything else, except a fun place to be, and simple protection, providing you follow the rules I set out of course. ;D

#8. Any overdone or heated conversations or arguements, I will not tolerate.

*9. Now hmm...for inactives...I'll figure some way to deal with that, but for now, if you plan to just join and leave your account sitting, be warned that I'll probably find out sooner or later and then I'll have to remove you. So save yourself the trouble and don't join if you don't think you'll be playing this game after this first log-in. ;D If not, then please join! ^_^

^ Rules will be continually updated.

Allies:

T~N
-[PC]-
KniJus
VCM
LOYAL
T~S~A
T.G.K.
PLX
AO1

If you share the same ideals, please contact me!
(If you want to become allies, and for some reason don't want it displayed here, please contact me!)

NAPS:

ISW
N.T.U

Hmm, anything else? Even if you don't want to join right now, I'm always open to send a friendly letter over! Just for chat or fun! Don't hesitate at all! Stranger or no stranger, got a question? I'll try to help, but mind you, I too only know the basics, but I'll be glad to help in any way possible!

Now for those of you who are trouble-makers, or even thinking about trying to spam me or send me hate mail discouraging me from starting this, please don't. If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't say it here at all, take it somewhere else. It ain't fun for the rest of us.

Cheerios everyone! A good day to you, and feel free to visit anytime at all!

**Always being updated.**

For this topic, I want to re-state what the Tribal Wars Wiki says on Forum Behaviour:

Please remember that when you are posting a reply here.

G'day to you all!
Lord Naismith

Too long got bored after 3 lines.

DeletedUser

Do not troll, and if you have nothing positive to say, please do not post here.

DeletedUser

Sorry ericrocks, I wasn't on at that time, had another event going on. Sorrry mate.