Open Season:Zombie Hunting

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

I have played against and alongside vermok (lucaya) and he is a great player and an asset to any tribe. Also he is honest as well.

I still think recruiting him was a terrible idea.

basically recruiting him might have been a bad idea for a tribe like MoM or who have a low members count and recruiting selectively, but NS is mass recruiting, mass merging tribe with 68 members for them it is a good idea. Different tribes have different philosophies, I guess you did not look into NS in detail, other wise ur statement would have been different. I guess they would have merged/recruited more ZOMBIE members but tribe members limit of 71 is restricting them.

DeletedUser

Umm hell no, lol. Only 2 players that were in Zombie were worth recruiting.

DeletedUser92753

Goodluck to both sides.

I have played against and alongside vermok (lucaya) and he is a great player and an asset to any tribe. Also he is honest as well.

basically recruiting him might have been a bad idea for a tribe like MoM or who have a low members count and recruiting selectively, but NS is mass recruiting, mass merging tribe with 68 members for them it is a good idea. Different tribes have different philosophies, I guess you did not look into NS in detail, other wise ur statement would have been different. I guess they would have merged/recruited more ZOMBIE members but tribe members limit of 71 is restricting them.

Does Music! qualify as a "mass recruiting, mass merging tribe" for recruiting from bAd?

Rabid Squarrel Joined 19th November 2013 - 05:06 442,863

Suicide Kings Joined 18th November 2013 - 21:06 395,842

Maybe you shouldn't play with your food if you're going to comment on what we do with ours. You can't build a tribe like Apathy or MoM overnight. Those are players who know each other and come into the world to play together. NS is largely a tribe built in game, not via past connections. A lot of NS's high member count comes from recent TBD recruits, a move also made by Contra. Its not about mass-recruiting, but about gaining vital ground in a very competitive K. Outside of that, its about sorting through players who will contribute and sorting out those who will not. NS is a high member count now, but that is not the philosophy of the tribe.

And as you said, "vermok (lucaya) and he is a great player and an asset to any tribe. Also he is honest as well". So from that position, why would we not want a top caliber player like Lucaya to augment our member-base?

Also, you might want to consider that we have a large memberbase because we rely on ourselves. Outside of war, NS has almost no formal diplomatic relations with any tribe. Can't say the same about Music!'s alliance with and Enigma. No wonder you guys haven't expanded from the rim, you hugged away all your expansion paths. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys been recruiting enemies since the beginning of the world. If that's how you wish to augment your member-base then feel free. I can't complain, I somehow recruited Dilligaf.

DeletedUser92753

You guys been recruiting enemies since the beginning of the world. If that's how you wish to augment your member-base then feel free. I can't complain, I somehow recruited Dilligaf.

We talked about this earlier. You did the same for TBD and Pork. And you said the PORK guys were one of your better decisions. I don't see any shame in that. Nor would I claim you mass-recruit.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm mistaking but wasn't vemork the duke of zombie?

joshuaa36

All Ns have to do is declare on someone and they disband?

(Not counting CONTRA - The tough son of a bitches)

DeletedUser107679

(Not counting CONTRA - The tough son of a bitches)

No they also have to recruit said tribes biggest player first. And not to forget what a shitty tribe it was to begin with...

And its quite obvious that NS is mass-recruiting just looking at twstats. One of your members even said this when I mentioned this new ordeal:

[2013-11-21 23:49:31] XX: (facepalm)
[2013-11-21 23:49:36] XX: These guys won't stop recruiting.

:lol:

DeletedUser108799

[7:41:23 PM]xx: Royalist is acting like a noob
[7:41:32 PM]xx: I agree
[7:41:36 PM]xx: yeah lol he certainly is

I am not in NS but well you keep on getting things which certainly don't stand for anything I can even get quotes of al saying you are a noob but again it is so easy.

DeletedUser92753

More likely because Lucaya left and Glory had already been hitting them. We can't take the credit here, as much as I'd love to attribute it to my *awesome* PnP ;)

DeletedUser

We are recruiting alot, trying to find the best players to win a world with. It's a learning process for sure, and we will make some mistakes along the way. Such is life.