Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup My Keyboard Setup
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACTLY as i write it
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click

why it still dont work with me ?

Subwind

Does it work?
As far as I'm aware, you will end up sending the same farm run 50 times.
As a matter of fact, I just checked it, and you will end up sending the same farm run 50 times.

Sorry, I didn't explain it totally. You open 50 different rally points. As soon as morthy confirms legal or illegal, I will post a guide.

The general view is, this is legal as each shortcut key does only perform a single in game action. But only players have offered their views thus far.

~Matt

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

TW Farm Report, does not need premium to run. You can use it from a bookmark.

You nickname the bookmark "Farmer", put your TWFR script in the address and in your Opera Shortcut Key for alt f, you have the code Go to Nickname, "Farmer"&Switch to Next Page

This does not mimic Premium, as you do not need premium to use TWFR.*

*I believe this is the case, might need clarification.

~Matt

I raised a ticket a while back where morthy confirmed use of the go to nickname is fine and I personally use 3 very similar shortcuts to do my farming. Although i have a private php site that supplies the coords of a nearby barb and dates it each time it supplies those coords so it wont resuply them before all others have been supplied (obviously it includes a max barb points and field radius) this has the advantage of no real setup costs in terms of script setup or bookmark creation

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didn't explain it totally. You open 50 different rally points. As soon as morthy confirms legal or illegal, I will post a guide.

The general view is, this is legal as each shortcut key does only perform a single in game action. But only players have offered their views thus far.

~Matt

There can be issues with how you load the 50 rally points

A script run directly from the quickbar is not allowed to open multiple tabs

My own scripts send data on which RP's to load to my private site using a POST method

My private site then shows a page with a button from which the RPS's are then loaded I have confirmation from morthy that this is legal

Another way would be to use operas link page Ctrl+SHIFT+l (thats an L not an I) and highlight the village command links from the troops overview a search for command helps although I havent had confirmation of if thats legal I cant see why it wouldnt be.

I would recommend you send in a support ticket describing what your guide will over and see if its legal or not

Upvote 0

Subwind

50 rally points are opened indeed using the Opera links panel, so there is no script or issue there, it's a built in browser function available to anyone who downloads Opera.

~Matt

Upvote 0

A humble player

~Matt
yes, I tried that.
It doesn't work.
Have you tried this on the small scale manually before?
Because I opened 4 rally point pages and ran twfr on each of them.
I opend the same attack 4 times.

twfr uses the attacks that have been sent already (those outgoing) to chose its next target, thus that method won't work.

Upvote 0

Subwind

yes, I tried that.
It doesn't work.
Have you tried this on the small scale manually before?
Because I opened 4 rally point pages and ran twfr on each of them.
I opend the same attack 4 times.

twfr uses the attacks that have been sent already (those outgoing) to chose its next target, thus that method won't work.

It does work, provided the 4 rally points you open are from 4 different villages. When I meant 50 rally points, I meant 1 rally point from 50 different villages.

At the moment I use this method, but use "2" to jump between each village, then click my bookmark.

~Matt

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Opera Is Opera so it would be the same I believe.

Just shooting into the dark though XD

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Opera's suddenly updated to v11.51 on my mac and anything I can find on scripts for shortcut to operate the t-train won't work anymore...

anyone know anything on this version?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Opera's suddenly updated to v11.51 on my mac and anything I can find on scripts for shortcut to operate the t-train won't work anymore...

anyone know anything on this version?

Regular T-train still works just fine... not sure why you would have a shortcut to T-train, seeing as it is a shortcut itself...

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

sorry, I'm using the wrong words for what I'm trying to say... the button i use for the t-train won't work anymore... and its right after opera reloaded after an update...

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

sorry, I'm using the wrong words for what I'm trying to say... the button i use for the t-train won't work anymore... and its right after opera reloaded after an update...

What button do you use and what is the code you entered for what it should do?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

300ms

doing the t train method I am consitantly constantly getting 300ms trains on world 58 .

Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:578
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:678
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:778
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:878

getting 100ms from somewhere .. is there a setting I am missing inside of Opera? Iam using windows 7 and an older laptop. the one place I could find to adjust my keyboard refresh rate is maxed out.

Just wondering if i missed something .

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

doing the t train method I am consitantly constantly getting 300ms trains on world 58 .

Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:578
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:678
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:778
Attack on xxx K24 tomorrow at 07:45:55:878

getting 100ms from somewhere .. is there a setting I am missing inside of Opera? Iam using windows 7 and an older laptop. the one place I could find to adjust my keyboard refresh rate is maxed out.

Just wondering if i missed something .

You did indeed miss something - the attack gap on W58 is 100ms. Your attacks will automatically be spaced 100ms apart, by the server, no matter how fast you actually send them.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser86492

i used to use t train without problems. however, i stop playing tw for a few months and now i am unable to launch a t train.
i am using opera version 11.61, w60. when i hit the t button, the first tab launch troops then switch tab to the second tab, then stop at second tab. meaning only one attack launch. the rest of 3-4 attacks without launched.
i can hit the t button 4 times to launch 4 attacks but it is not a t train and it won't be 100ms gap per attack. anyone can help?

Upvote 0

kingjohan

I have a problem with the T-train aswell.

It's similar to above, but even though i press the T, only the last tab launches (which results in 1 attack only). If i then go back to the 2nd tab and press T, nothing happens...

Anybody know anything?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.