Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup My Keyboard Setup
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACTLY as i write it
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click

why it still dont work with me ?

DeletedUser94483

deselect all & Focus previous widget & Click Button & Switch to next page

try that.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser94767

how do you set up the T train with the new Oprea operating system as there's no keyboard set up options that i can find

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

not sure

What doesn't work about it?

That is a very good question. The standard t-train works for me on my work computer but have not been able to get it going on my home. This does not work on my home computer either. I will try to load this into my work computer today to see if it works better. I am using 12.16 on both. My work computer is an 3 year old iMac running snow leopard 10.6.8. My home computer is a 2 year old Macbook air running OSX Lion 10.7.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

That is a very good question. The standard t-train works for me on my work computer but have not been able to get it going on my home. This does not work on my home computer either. I will try to load this into my work computer today to see if it works better. I am using 12.16 on both. My work computer is an 3 year old iMac running snow leopard 10.6.8. My home computer is a 2 year old Macbook air running OSX Lion 10.7.
I had that problem, try using a fullstop "." instead of t, lets you hold it down which mac OSX lion doesn't let you do for t fixed it for me

Upvote 0

Zord Gaf

Elder Moderator
Tribal Wars Team
Elder
Contest Moderator
Reaction score
In the terminal you can also type: `defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool false`.

This should allow keys to repeat.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I had that problem, try using a fullstop "." instead of t, lets you hold it down which mac OSX lion doesn't let you do for t fixed it for me

Hmm. I think I have just little enough understanding of javascript to get myself in trouble with that. What do you mean a fullstop "."? do you mean call the action:

instead of

t

?

Thanks

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

how do I get to tools an preferences??? it use to be there not now

Make sure your Opera version is no higher than 12.16.

If you have a newer version, T-Trains will not work; in that case, you'll have to download 12.16.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser57259

Make sure your Opera version is no higher than 12.16.

If you have a newer version, T-Trains will not work; in that case, you'll have to download 12.16.
Thankyou! That is just what I've spent 20 minutes looking for.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.