Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup My Keyboard Setup
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACTLY as i write it
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click

why it still dont work with me ?

Subwind

Your post contained something that went into macro territory. Only one action per click or key press is allowed.

Sorry, I had miss understood a previous support ticket I had clarification on. I will post no more on the subject.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Newer opera T method.

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup "T train"
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACT text that is in bold:
Focus next widget&Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click ok

With this version, you dont have to highlight the ok button first, and it is Legal If you want proof, send me an ingame mail and i will send you what morthy told me when i sent in a ticket.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Then one day you need to click a quickdodge script and press T to dodge. Oops, catapults in your village - your troops get trashed.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Then one day you need to click a quickdodge script and press T to dodge. Oops, catapults in your village - your troops get trashed.

umm.
lol
T method doesnt help when your doding.lol
if your only going to be on 1 page with dodging, using your mouse is just as fast as doing it with t.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Have you ever used a dodge script? I'm thinking not, judging by your response. It's not ideal, but sometimes you have no other choice.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Have you ever used a dodge script? I'm thinking not, judging by your response. It's not ideal, but sometimes you have no other choice.

Yes i have used one.
but you still dont need the T method to use it.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Without it, you have to manually move the mouse to the OK button. When you are dodging, every millisecond counts.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Tab and T is much quicker than using your mouse, especially when on a netbook like myself.

Upvote 0

Subwind

Could a mod please confirm if this is a legal method please?

Focus Previous Widget&Click Button&Switch to Next Page

I only ask as the rules state

"It is forbidden to use any script that focuses or clicks the 'attack' or 'support' buttons and/or the 'ok' button on the command confirmation page. That is something each and every player has to do without a script."

I have seen many people post that this method is legal, mods included. I have also seen people ask mods the same question and have it said illegal.

Could a mod confirm this once and for all?

~Matt

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

"It is forbidden to use any script that focuses or clicks the 'attack' or 'support' buttons and/or the 'ok' button on the command confirmation page. That is something each and every player has to do without a script."

I have seen many people post that this method is legal, mods included. I have also seen people ask mods the same question and have it said illegal.

~Matt

2010-10-31 05:35:10
I was wondering if this variation was allowed:
Focus next widget&Click button&Switch to next page

As apposed to the more common one:

Click button&Switch to next page

The first lets you send attacks/support/fake/transports, without having to highlight the ok button first.
But it still only does 1 action per click/press
Morthy
2010-11-01 01:59:24
Hello madengineer,

That's fine.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

Straight from morthy, i asked him as soon as i looked at it, also, it isnt a script. So yeah.lol

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

~Matt
Try using the search function, this has been cleared many times already. And since when did browser functions become scripts?

Upvote 0

Subwind

So, would I be right in assuming the same key coding would be legal to perform the same action on the "Attack" button?

~Matt

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

So, would I be right in assuming the same key coding would be legal to perform the same action on the "Attack" button?

~Matt

you dont have to assume anything, since theres facts right infront of your face :icon_rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Subwind

Try using the search function, this has been cleared many times already. And since when did browser functions become scripts?

Also, I did search, but came up with 800 pages. Plus I have read support tickets both stating it is legal and illegal. There seems to be a different view depending on the mod.

~Matt

Upvote 0

Subwind

So, as we are agreed these methods are legal, would someone like to verify the legality of the below?

alt+f, loads farming script (1 action)

alt+g, clicks attack (1 action)

alt+h, confirms attack (1 action)

This method has been denied by 3 mod's, yet all 3 keys when mentioned above, are stated legal.

~Matt

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.